Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ŧhe Đarkroot Єhronicles ✧Closed✧

Back to Guilds

The peaceful town of Darkroot has been torn from the map by a metallic army in this anthro RP. 

Tags: Roleplay, Accepting, Darkroot, Chronicles, Sonic 

Reply TDC Main Forum
☕ OOC ☕ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:18 am
OMG.... I missed a bit... lol... sorry 'bout that everyone... but I do have a ton of inspiration flowing now. Um...let's see... the wii.... 'tis awesome... I bought it because I wanted to be able to play something with my wife that she was better at, so that she would have more fun playing games with me. The motion capabilities of the wii make it incredibly easy to learn how to play its games. Now Halo, is an entirely different story... it's not fun for the other people playing against me, considering the fact that I slaughter everything in sight. So much so in fact, that I've tried creating maps and game types that change the game entirely, but even still it can get old. I love Halo, but not everybody else does, and I have to think about them as well. Don't get me wrong though, I still got the wii for some of my gaming desires as well. I wanted to play some of those sports games, like tennis, bowling, baseball.... all fun stuff (tiring though-my arm is killing me), and I'm a super smash fan as well. I do like the party games too, like Mario Party 8 for example. I love having people over to play games, that's just what I do. Ask Paul... I ask him like every day to come over. Anyway, I like my Wii and I like my Xbox, both are awesome in their own right. Personally, I'm not a fan of Playstation products, but that's just me. And I also don't think they specialize in RPG's either. Elder Scrolls.... Fallout.... and recently Final Fantasy has made an appearance on the 360, just to name a few....lol.... my favorite is still the 360 of the current main 3 systems, since were all just throwing our thoughts out there.

Also, on the topic of avi's matching our rp characters. I tried to Tektek a Nevermore.... but it's way too expensive. And therefore I could not afford it. I don't want to see a bunch of you trying to tektek a cheaper one either... as I'm a perfectionist and, though I'd like that you put effort into it, I would discard it. Just warning you ahead of time.

Now, the topic of my lack of posting... well, honestly I had no inspiration 'till now. And so... here I am. I was otherwise occupied with my new Wii and all it's awesomeness. And also with the show 'Heroes', which is also awesomeness. It's also where said inspiration came from. And now, I'm off to post in the RP. Hope it's good. But don't expect amazing, as the inspiration is set towards another goal in the RP. Maybe involving Nervermore, but perhaps involving another.... that's all I'll say for now.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:17 am
The Wii...I think Jade summed it up for me. But replace 'wife' with 'sisters'  

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:02 am
What?? You're sisters are your wif-- Wait. That's redonkyulus. I must be crazy! Nah, you're not crazy! Yeah! You're just fine! Oh, that's reasurring... My voices tell me I'm not crazy... sigh...

AND!! I would just like to note my B E A Utiful gold ring! Check it! Not only do I have the perfect size Sonic ring for my Sonic avi, but I can levitate it! Boo yah! Thanks to Pewterhead for the Padmavati's Lotus, I've wanted one since I found out about it's existance. AND THIS IS WHY! I've never been able to afford it, and I just can't justify the idea of spending real dollars on pixels.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:11 am
Welcome to the fancy items club Yagami!  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:33 pm
Uh. My levitating sphere is pretty nifty.

I've had my wii for a year and a half now. I'll tell you, even SSBB gets to a point where you can't bare to play it again. (Alone.) As for 'family' games. Maybe that's why I don't think much of it. My whole family is anti-gamer, except Chris. But he's a little brother. Quite a pain to always have him following you. So I normally play in my room, by myself. (Generic sad song starts playing.) Although sometimes my dad comes home at 2:00 am on weekends after some hardcore bar-hopping with his friends, comepletely hammered. And all he'll want to do is guitar hero. It's quite a funny sight. Ask Dunc.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:41 pm
Clutch, Your Rage is showing again... But don't worry, my voices like you anyway. rolleyes

It's not expensive, but I like my little winged heart.

My mother is anti-gaming mostly because, literally- I've timed it, 5 seconds of watching anything and she gets motion sick Even if you don't move...

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:59 pm
Wow... No Sonic for her then!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:22 am
I'd say my favorite item is my coco kitty. He's peeking out from behind my back.  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:31 am
For me, it's either my Gwee or my ancient katana.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:03 am
My favorite item altogether is my 'let it snow' snowstorm thing. (On my winter-scar-blade-person)  

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tasson

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:47 am
I'd say my favorite item is my beautiful, flowing, feathery, headdress!

Thank you to Sheraedan!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:50 pm
I just found this picture! I had almost forgotten all about this ordeal! I can't even express just how scared I was... such a hideous beast... and it wanted my blood!!!!

User Image

Oh, as long as we're talking pictures, I put one of me up on my membership form, and it looks like a couple of others have too!

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Tasson

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:18 pm
Oh Paul...you will pay dearly for this photographic embarassment...just you wait....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:12 pm
LMAO!!! I remember the snow crab monster!  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:25 pm
You guys took the time to make a 'snow crab monster?'  
TDC Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games