Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Intresting One No?
  Yes?
  No!
View Results

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:25 pm

*rushes to the door* dont clean up ill do it after brunch i promise you need to rest and congrats you to. *smiles at yuki and pats nat on the back*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:27 pm

xfz2d
ViniCullen
( Just to let yu guys kno I fastforwarded 4 years... I just gave birth to Nat Jr... and this is a diff rp than Neko School Racy! )

Yuki gets home from the hospital and I look at the mess in the house and i groan. I start to clean up the house. "This is what I get when Im gone Eh?" she says softly.

im asleep on the couch-
*pushes nat off couch and places feet on nats seat*

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

schrodinger333
*rushes to the door* dont clean up ill do it after brunch i promise you need to rest and congrats you to. *smiles at yuki and pats nat on the back*

wakes up-what what happend

Yuki sighs and tries going up the stairs but cant since shes weak from the birth of her beautiful son... "I am not sure I'll make it up the stairs Hun..." she says softly.

ViniCullen

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:29 pm

ViniCullen
Yuki sighs and tries going up the stairs but cant since shes weak from the birth of her beautiful son... "I am not sure I'll make it up the stairs Hun..." she says softly.

goes over and helps her-
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:31 pm

*yawns and goes into kitchen* weres the frige?!?! *looks around with eyes closed (still sleepy)*

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:31 pm

Yuki plops onto her bed. "Whew that was hard work..." she thinks. Am i getting weaker? thinks Yuki.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:33 pm

ViniCullen
Yuki plops onto her bed. "Whew that was hard work..." she thinks. Am i getting weaker? thinks Yuki.

sits on bed next to her-are u ok u look woried

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:34 pm

hey racy watch this show its funny its called shuffle *throws it in the dvd player*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkNsKmg08nM
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:35 pm

im bored!!! *turns on stove* lol *burns hands on purpose* (g2g ppl)

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:37 pm

*finishes making pancakes* here racy *gives her a stack of pancakes* enjoy *makes three more plates and sets two on a tray and heads to yuki and nats room and knocks on the door* brunch is here.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:39 pm

"Im fine hun... Ok you can come in Kio..." Yuki awnsers Nats question and I pick up the baby and hold him in my arms smiling.

ViniCullen

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:41 pm

ViniCullen
"Im fine hun... Ok you can come in Kio..." Yuki awnsers Nats question and I pick up the baby and hold him in my arms smiling.

-thinks to self he is kool when he sleeps-ok good
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:45 pm

*enters with a tray with enough food to feed two people for three days* i hope you two are hungry because if i was in a hospital i wouldnt eat their food its like paper. *sets tray down in front of yuki and starts to head out of the room* "congrats nat" i whisper on the way past him

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games