Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:42 pm

Misuzu0614
Captain Miaka123
Misuzu0614
Captain Miaka123
Misuzu0614
Captain Miaka123
-pops up next to mitsuki- Vamps are cool.
mitsuki: *startled* w-what?! you really do like popping out of nowhere sendotori... dont you?

i was in a blizard next thing i no im here.
mitsuki: cool! a blizzard! ive always like snow! biggrin

good then i hope you dont mind this -makes the universes strongest blizard EVER-
*grins* yay snow!!!! ~as the snow falls...~ *twirls around*

uh huh...lol im a slave still looking for a master thats pathedic.im a mercionary.yayz.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:45 pm

Misuzu0614
Captain Miaka123
Misuzu0614
Captain Miaka123
Misuzu0614
Captain Miaka123
-pops up next to mitsuki- Vamps are cool.
mitsuki: *startled* w-what?! you really do like popping out of nowhere sendotori... dont you?

i was in a blizard next thing i no im here.
mitsuki: cool! a blizzard! ive always like snow! biggrin

good then i hope you dont mind this -makes the universes strongest blizard EVER-
*grins* yay snow!!!! ~as the snow falls...~ *twirls around*

uh huh...lol im a slave still looking for a master thats pathedic.im a mercionary.yayz.

Shiori_Azure

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:52 am

((sorry for the unexpected leave. ))
Gilbert sighed and cleaned up the sheets of the bed and the drops of blood on the floor.

((yay!!i found the perfect pic for gilbert. just check out pg 1 if ur curious lol XD ))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:09 am

Name:edward
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
History surprised ne of the oldest slaves out in the open, he have quite some fame around, had over 20 masters, all released him after noticing he kept stealing their berverage

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:29 am

((ed is the black haired one)) ed wakes up and make his daily going to the slave market to get a new master, his old one is sick of loosing all those berverages
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:31 am

Yuki looked around, rubbing her head. "I... I must have passed out again... but at least I managed to finish cleaning up the blood..."

kimasari

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:33 am

ed stayed in the market completely disintested around him, most masters knew his reputation but so did the misstress (( >:3 ))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:44 am

*wakes up in Mitsuki's mansion, starts to stretch then gets dressed and walks out the door with his long-rod staff on his back and twin blades on his waist-very skilled with these weapons as well as fighting- just in case some of his grandfather's men try to kill him again and walks around town.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:46 am

blessedheart
*wakes up in Mitsuki's mansion, starts to stretch then gets dressed and walks out the door with his long-rod staff on his back and twin blades on his waist-very skilled with these weapons as well as fighting- just in case some of his grandfather's men try to kill him again and walks around town.
((had to have a quick lunch)) ed sees mitsuki then turns his eyes emotionless to the others buing the slaves "if it isint todaay it's tomorow that they buy him" his master muttered
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:51 am

((anybody there?))

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:52 am

notingles
blessedheart
((had to have a quick lunch)) ed sees mitsuki then turns his eyes emotionless to the others buing the slaves "if it isint todaay it's tomorow that they buy him" his master muttered

*Shun spots Ed and goes up to him* "Hello. What u eating?"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:53 am

blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

ed looks at shun then answers "i'm not eating anything" then he turns his face to observe the others "why do you ask?"

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:55 am

((shun is slave and mitsuki is master?))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:56 am

notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

ed looks at shun then answers "i'm not eating anything" then he turns his face to observe the others "why do you ask?"

"Sorry, I thought you had food in your hands. My mistake." *looks where Ed is staring* "What you looking at?"

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:58 am

blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

"Sorry, I thought you had food in your hands. My mistake." *looks where Ed is staring* "What you looking at?"
"probably my next master... i got some problems stealing wine and berverage from who i work for" his master gives an angry stare for a second
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games