Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:37 pm
“Ralph please listen to the mas yelling to stop, he is Sortai Coldiron, and believe it or not he’s an old friend of mine.”

Lamkit stood down listening to Sortai, “Dragon boy, stop.” He said putting his hand on Ralph's shoulder.

Akirinth landed near Regius, “Hello comrade, you are the one who took the elfin queen’s body yes? We need it back, please. We are Akivir and Kalrinth both of us are elfs thrown from our kingdom to protect the royal family. If you wish I’d be glad to fight alongside you.” Akivir was saying anything to get his queen’s body back.

“Ralph, that is… Wait, I’m not sure who that is, I sense a familiar aura. But I am unsure of whose it is. Whoever it is, they’re on our side” Meesha examined Lamkit in his fairy form, unknowing whoever it was.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:13 pm
the tension in ralph's grip on Meesha loosened, he still held her though. still wary of the demon king's presence, he nodded at Meesha's request. "sorry...you, it was an instinct." he said to Lamkit. he spoke to Meesha telepathically 'Who is he...and why do i feel the need to defend him? Do you know him?'  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Caryas

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:56 pm
(Yvansi said that was his bad, ignore that part)

(FTMOY)

Cthulhu, as much as he hated to do so, lowered his blade and turned his attention to the figure that was with Regius and Sortai. He said to Engrath, "Stand by for now, this could prove important."

The figure strode forth, looking at all as he stood in the center of the circle of people. "Listen well." He said as he proceeded to look in turn into each of their eyes. "You are all to some degree aware that there is an age old prophecy, from the time of the God Rulers, that surrounds each of you...? I am the result of the Eldest Dragon Queens son and the Demonic represenative to the council. Together, with Cthulhu, we were made into one, and I now have the ability to assume any physical shape I deem fit." he began to stride around the clearing, not looking at anyone in particular. "You see, with the succesful fusion of both the first dragon prince and the original demon king, the bloodline for the dragon moonarchies rulers was almost lost. However, there is something of importance I still play to these events." he stopped strolling and looked at everyone. "Two in this clearing share my blood, and are descendants of me. One knows of this, and is standing before me, King Icemaw of Anduria. And the other doesn't know, but I shall make it known. Their mother was not of the original Bloodline, which died with Icemaw. No, a new dynasty rose with Her Majesty Phoenix. And her son, standing in this clearing, bears my blood as well. Ralph, prince of Dragons, search no more in your mind for answers. I hold all you seek. I am the second whose blood runs in your veins. Yes, Ralph, you are the true prince of dragons, born to a fallen king and newly risen queen. I am the first King of Dragons, and you my son."

(( Bah duh DAAAAAAH! ))

Sortai sat slack jawed as he listened. He awaited the end of the mans speech patiently. "And now, I shall tell you all of the prophecy which concerns you. The prophecy speaks of five beings coming together, allying and taking down the greatest threat to face the world. As most of you have assumed that this threat is Cthulhu, allow me to enlighten you. The real threat is a cosmic entity known as Rathos, a being of immense power. He was born of the stars, and has been in existance since the dawn of time. In fact, it is he who gathered the original God Rulers into the council they formed, then vanished into the heavens. However, he has seen this world of his and his sisters creation as a mistake, and plans to solve it by purging the earth, everyone and everything on it, thus ending any form of existance."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:11 pm
Icemaw descended on the ground, standing next to the figure. "I was warned of this threat not long ago, and took the powers of the last three God Rulers to be in exsistance; Tobias, Diakar, and Rimefire. However, with this power, i cannot aid you. My destiny is different. You see, if you defeat Rathos, his sister Verose will be strong enough to enslave this world. That is my duty, to defeat Verose if you can manage to defeat Rathos."

Regius rose now, fury in his eyes. "Then who are the five?!" He growled as his claw tightened on his sword hilt as he always did when he was expecting something. "Or are you pulling this all out of air?"

(It appears that this post did not interfere with my plan after all Yvansi. This is good...)  

Dreadlord Kharne

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:55 am
(luke, i am your father.... ITS NOT TRUE! IT CANT BE! lol star wars quote...)

ralph stood there, and did not budge. secrets unfolded, secrets long questioned for many centuries. he could feel the blood coarsing his veins. Ralph knew he needed to save the more personal questions for later, after it was all done.
"the five outlined in the prophecy...Sortai...Meesha...Teka...Regius...and....me.."
ralph held up Meesha. "the Meesha in the prophecy....is right here!" he flashed the sword in front of all. 'Meesha... i get the feeling you will no longer be a handheld...'  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:18 pm
(Finally, i can get that useless body out of Regius' citadel.)

Regius smiled. "So that is where her soul has been..." Holding his claw out, the body of the elf queen materialized on the ground. "Now, let me see what i can do..." Pointing at the sword, it began to glow a bright red. Then, turning his attention to the body, it also began to glow a more dull red. Within moments, both items stopped glowing and the body of Meesha started breathing. Taking a look around, Regius smiled again; this time more twisted. "And Teka is now the mighty Engrath. Even better..."  

Dreadlord Kharne

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:03 pm
ralph closely crouched near Meesha, and noticed how she breathed. the sword in his hand, was now an ordinary sword. all extra power in it had been transferred to meesha herself. "Meesha! are you alright?" he waited for her to wake.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:10 pm
“My queen,” Akirinth scrambled over to Meesha’s body, “Awaken.”

Lamkit looked at his friend lying on the ground in all of her radiance. “Meesha,” he said underneath his breath.

Meesha snapped her eyes open and stood as fast as she could. “Sortai! Lamkit is supposed to be here. I don’t see the damned Ferret anywhere.” Meesha walked up to Sortai looking him strait in the eyes. She hadn’t seen him in such a long time she felt like hugging him, but it was not the time to. Meesha turned to Akirinth and slapped its face. “That’s for taking me and doing what you did!” and then she turned to face Ralph. “Ralph, this is my true form, only this time I’m full elf. I’ve spoken with my dead family members, all killed unwillingly. They’ve taught me much, and thanks to you I can once again rule my kind, and protect the royal dragon family.”

Lamkit looked at the ground, not knowing what to do, “Sortai, what do we do now? All are here, what next?” Lamkit felt suddenly cold, and shattered.

Akirinth looked around its talons clawing at the ground nervously. It knew something was about to happen, something big, something horrible. “This Rathos, how do we stop him?”  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:14 pm
Seeing Regius about to speak, Icemaw glared at him. Regius saw this gesture and was silent. "You listen to this one. Though you may have a duty to your queen, you have no part here. Listen if you must, but dont try anything as you will just die."

Verose, feeling the power of the Prophecy be fullfilled, appeared next to Rathos. "Brother, i feel as though you may be in mroe danger than i thought. They are together..." Taking the blade taht she had kept from her brother, she handed it to Rathos. "Take my sword brother. You'll make better use of it than me..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:30 am
(Yvansi texted me this late last night, claiming he was 'dead' for a week.)

Rathos took the sword from Verose. "Sister, without chaos there could be no order. With this blade, and the greatest of both chaos and order I shall spread ruin on mankind."

Sortai stood, drawing both the blades. "These are the words from the prophecy." He said, handing them to the Dragon King, whom had yet to reveal his name. The man held both blades, then motioned for the shield. "When Sortai bears both the blades and the shield, then the prophecy will reveal itself in full."
(( For the sake of time, he gets the shield. ))
Sortai placed the shield on his right forearm, and drew the Nether Blade with his right arm, the one holding the shield. The other drew the Ethereal Blade. As he held the three aloft, a voice, one of a unison of the original God Rulers spoke:

The Five whom seek to end the reign,
Of Rathos, Spreader of Death and Pain,
Must become the ones they are destined to be,
For the Five to make the virgin world free.

The Elven Queen, both fair and sweet,
Will learn her powers when soul and body meet,
And at last when her true love is found,
The Elves and Faeries rulers will be bound.

The Demon Lord, not the king of high,
With his citadel in the sky,
Will align with the one thought the greatest foe,
And bring Rathos one more wound in tow.

The Prince of Dragons, youthful and keen,
With the powers inherited from his King and Queen,
Will lead his people into a war,
Not for pride, but to save the world.

The Pained Warrior, his mind not his own,
Must fight for control before it is overgrown,
Lest he be lost forever to the dark,
And doom four of five fall to Rathos' mark.

The Martyr Prince, who led a life distraught,
For whom, destiny has already been fought,
Shall with his blades deal the final blow,
But in this himself shall lose to his foe.

And while the Prophecy foretells,
The future where the good prevails,
Still the light of the Martyrs eyes,
Will be lost forever, despite mournful cries.

As the voices faded, Sortai was silent. So that was it. All the others would lead wars, would wage battle against Rathos, slowly ticking his vitality down, and he, Sortai, was just here to deal the death blow then be thrown away. His eyes diverted from the group as he stood and walked away, into the woods. He knew his destiny now. He had been raised as a pig for slaughter, a trump card that sits in the deck accumulating dust until the time for it to be played comes, then it lies discarded from the game.  

Caryas

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:53 am
As Sortai walked away, Regius looked at Cthulhu, knowing clear and well what he was supposed to do. Taking a glance at Lamkit and Meesha, he understood her part. The one about Teka was clear to him also. But hearing about the final blow to Rathos by Sortai actually set the blood demon in despair. Now he understood why his sister tried to pry the armor and sword away. She was working for Rathos the whole time. Throwing his blade in the ground, the Demon growled. "I understand this. Wars against Rathos will be fought, and we are meant to drain his power to the point of which Sortai can drive his blade into the heart of the enemy. But that will kill him! There must be another way!" His sword seemed to shrink, as did the demon. Withing seconds, Regius was a dark skinned human. The muscular build and black hair was familiar to him. Turning towards Icemaw in a rage, he grabbed the sword.

Walking more towards Meehsa and Lamkit more than anyone else, Icemaw smiled. "Regius, you must be that of your past life to work with Cthulhu. Begin your parts here, and i will aid these two." Taking Meesha and turning her towards him, he smiled. But it wasn't a good smile, it was one of pain and sorrow. One of those who have seen the worse to come. "Meesha, you must bring a peace between elves and fairies. Thus, you must marry their prince..." Turning her towards, Lamkit, he awaited her reaction.

Verose smiled. "Good brother. I fear that now, there may be no choice. I give you the power of chaos of the stars. As you spread order, i spread chaos. As you bring peace through extermination, i bring unrest through life. Now, with my sword, you can stop that. And as long as i remain here, that blade will serve you..." Stopping, she heard a eary voice in her head. Unless he destroys you...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:08 pm
Ralph could feel the sorrow pour out from the direction Sortai walked towards. after hearing what icemaw had said, ralph had froze, but tried to make sure nobody noticed, although he's not the most noticeable person here."..." ralph walked by the demon king and patted him on the back a couple times. "good luck with that big man." he said in a monotonus way as he passed Cthulhu towards where sortai walked away. he went deeper into the forest, and found sortai there, looked like he was gathering his thoughts. "do you need an ear?" ralph knew that if we were to fulfill the prophecy, we would all need to be in peak condition, and it would'nt hurt to make some friends.  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Caryas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:20 pm
Sortai stood beside the tree. "My destiny... My whole life... It's all led up to the fact that I'm simpply the tip of the dagger, whereas everyone else will live and prosper and fight, I'm here to stand, strike Rathos down, then just walk into Death's arms." He wanted to just forget it, but he couldn't. He finally made his choice. He turned to Ralph. "Listen to me. I'll take my destiny. If it's I that has to die to preserve this world, then I will." he sheathed the two blades and returned to the clearing, where the man looked at him. "And you've accepted your destiny, Sortai? Good." he drew his cloak about him. "As the martyr Prince, Sortai, you must accompany Engrath to Rathos' lair in the land of the nethers. Cthulhu, since Engrath's service was promised to you by Leonardo, kindly ask Engrath to join Sortai and Idarkoth on this final leg of their journey. Queen Meesha, the man before you, the one you are destined for, is one familiar to you. Search your heart." He turned to Regius and Cthulhu. "With the Blood Citadel and the city of Haelwrath at your disposal, even what is considered evil will aid against the destruction we now face." He turned to Ralph. "Prince of Dragons, return with Icemaw, Meesha, and the Faerie prince to the land of your people. Then, incite your armies for the attack on Rathos' palace."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:22 am
Ralph could feel Sortai's emotions easily, as they made their way back to the forest clearing. "i know my destiny." he replied to the man. "I will return, I will lead, we will win." he gave one last look at Sortai. he went over close to him and said in a low voice, mainly so no others would hear. "you know... just because a prophecy tells you to sacrifice yourself, does not mean you have to. the prophecy could turn out different, and we all may die. just know this... life has great twists that even prophecies cannot foretell of, please keep my words in mind." as he neared away from sortai he tapped a sword on him. it glowed for a split second. "just know that the power of dragons are on your side..."and with that he walked away, towards the group he would leave with.
"i'm ready... to meet my people once more...to taste war...again."  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:54 pm
Icemaw nodded. "Then let us go." Summoning a portal, it shone the image of the dragon kingdom. "I was here not long ago. The dragon queen has been missing and they are disorganized. You should have no trouble making them serve you prince." Turning towards the figure, Icemaw walked up to him and grasped his should. "Grandfather, you have give these mortals a fighting chance. But i do not know what is in store here. Verose is weak, but grows in power as does Rathos. We shall see..." Turning again to Meesha, Ralph, and Lamkit, he led them through the nether portal.

Regius quivered with rage. This form was strong, but could be easily broken. Digging the now normal sized sword from the groud and putting it in a sheath on his back, Regius turned to Cthulhu. "Already my home rests above Haelwrath and i think we can come to an agreement here." Summoning his own portal, he waved to Cthulhu. "First, a weapon fit for my ally..."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games