Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] Kai's SoA, v2.0 (Setting up!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:48 am

JVALANA
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

User Image

xxxName || Jvalana
xxxMeaning || 'Flaming' in Sanskrit
xxxGender || Female
xxxSpecies || Lion
xxxAge || Adolescent

xxxPride || Motoujamii-Simo
xxxRank || Apprentice (Soldier)

xxxColor || #E22A06
xxxColorist || Dark Fire Angel
xxxReceived || Breeding Gift from Syrius Lionwing/Andranis
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:18 am

JVALANA
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

xxxxxMother || Jyotika
xxxxxFather || Kosuke

xxxxxLitter Siblings || Dooley ; Morag ; Chaka'nondo ; Mpeko ; Lindo Fogo Alma ; Matope'damu ; Teketeza
xxxxxOther Siblings ||
xxxxxKosuke x Kusuma'nima
xxxxxHagsgryphus ; Nymphaea ; Gobo'mollo ; Hana'fuego ; Enya'Suri ; Brenna ; Sham'a ; Mawey

xxxxxMate || None
xxxxxOffspring ||
xxxxxNone

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:26 am

JVALANA

Jvalana has a slight Safi-mindset - she's of pure blood, and she knows it, and looks down on most other Firekin because of it. She believes new blood in the pride is a horrible idea, and that its tainting the purity of the Firekin pride. She expects to get what she wants when she wants it, and isn't afraid to use anything she can to get what she wants - be it her 'feminine charm' or her sharp claws. She can be very slippery, not particularly caring who she hurts on her quest to get what she wants. Lana is a complete and utter daddy's girl - she'd do anything for her father. Her mother is a waste of space, as far as the lioness is concerned - her mother isn't fit to call herself a Firekin.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:46 am

JVALANA

Jvalana was the result of a fling - her mother submitted to her father, and she and her siblings were born. Kosuke was quick to scout out those he thought capable, those he saw potential in. Jvalana was one of them, and the close relationship between father and daughter began. Lana always saw her mother was worthless and pathetic - she only puts up with her because she has to. The nannies have made that much clear.

From cubhood Lana has had a rivalry of sorts with another lion, Canicus. It started as a small crush on Lana's part, but his constant insults and refusal to put up with her has only spurred her on to prove to him that she isn't worthless like her mother - she still has yet to beat him in a duel, however.

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:54 am

JVALANA

Used for breeding

Unfinished
None

Finished
You're Infuriating! Lana meets another lion cub by the name of Canicus, and a rivalry soon develops.
When payback isn't always right Lana finds Canicus in the den, and they have a day of...fun.
Your Stupidity Knows No Bounds Lana gets stuck on a rocky outcrop, and Canicus has no chance but to help her down.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:57 am

JVALANA

User Image

Cert

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:59 am

JVALANA

User Image

Cert
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:00 am

JVALANA

User Image

Cert

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:01 am

JVALANA

Jvalana has not yet reached this stage.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:04 am

JVALANA

Jvalana by Kireiryuu
Jvalana sits and looks pretty

My Bodyguard by demon_pachabel
Jvalana and her 'bodyguard', Heti

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:05 am

JVALANA

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:05 am

JVALANA

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:06 am

JVALANA

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:07 am

JVALANA

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:08 am

JVALANA

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff