Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:22 pm
The hall doors burst open with a mighty crash. The king, an impressive figure alone, walked out flanked by advisers. The yammering group was distracting him, so he ordered them to leave. He walked slowly, hand on his forehead as he thought. It was maddening trying to run this country, he thought. It would be best to let it all rot, but then he'd hang for mal-rulership. He sighed as he walked onto one of the many balconies to think more as he gazed out over the city.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:02 pm
Tsurara was outraged at the humans words, and was beginning to attack, when he dissapeared, right in front of her eyes. She grunted at this, and gave out a roar of distress.
Aloura screamed as Seth appeared in the tent before her.
Tsurara heard the scream, and in anguish, made the outter tent vanish in an instant. She growled at the human with bearing fangs and spiked tail.
"You are out numbered," Tsurara said with growing frustration.

At this, Aloura's crystal staff appeared in her hands.Unexpectedly, the inner tent began to move, and one of the walls crumbled, as a piercing howl was heard from the inside. Lowri stepped out, her gem glowing, wings and tail flarred, and teeth showing in a snarl.
You will leave this place. This is my territory, and you are certaintly not welcome, she said with intent eyes, and standing back in an attack stance with another pure, piercing howl.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:08 pm
Paradisity continued to sob as Idarkoth and Kiun spoke, the elements at war within her again. She was so distressfully confused at all that was happenening. She could not let her mind take one side, for to her, both her father and Kiun were right, but not in killing, either of them.
Continuing to sob, she spoke.
Do what you wish, either of you, but I will be part of it no longer, she said in anguish. I'm going back to my home. With those words, she shot up into the barely lit sky, and flew in the direction of north.
The upwind from her wings was massive as it moved branches and tree limbs, and Anath's glasses closer to the cage.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:11 pm
The sun was almost about to rise as Nadiva got off Koda, and opened the large palace doors. It was about fifteen minutes according to her count, and she and Koda made their way down the far too long driveway, towards the front ammenities.  

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:16 pm
Anath snatched his glasses and stuffed them on his face. The movement of doing so, while hasty, was strangely elegant.
He looked about. "Idarkoth, I'm still in the cage," he said, not sure if the dragon would hear him. He looked particularly preoccupied, although, who wouldn't be in his situation?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:10 am
being he was away in the woods after helping his wolf friend. when he came back,rouge was stuned at what was going on and he quickly drew his sword to stand by the side of his wolf friend. he coud see the anger in her eyes and was ready to fight by her side.

sam looked at all of them "ok, we can each get one item that we want most form the store." she said she reched up and petted the little dragon "and then we will head back for some lunch, ok." she smiled at them as she split the money between the 4 of them.

sky smiled happly at her "cool i know what i want" she wisperd as watched the others.  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:27 pm
Idarkoth was silent as she began to fly away. His eyes misted. With a well aimed kick he destroyed the top of the cage holding Anath. He turned fiercely to face the weakened Kiun. I will not have you hindering my efforts any longer. You have prevented me from my goals long enough, and now you attempt to tear from me the only reason I fight. Say farewell to this world. Rearing back on his hind legs, he brought his weight down on the ground, roaring as he did so. A black cloud of flame emitted from his wide open jaws. Kiun was frozen in place as this happened, and yet when the flames passed over his body he didn't move. A smile came across his face. He had to accept that his time of aiding the world was over. He disappeared in a burst of white, pure light. Idarkoth remained still for a moment, then he turned to Anath. My guess is that the human has failed. My best bet would be to hunt down and kill the descendant myself, as now Kiun's Mage Light has passed to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:31 pm
Sortai suddenly froze as his eyes snapped wide open. His body seemed to be on fire. As he tried to scream, ten thousand little pinpricks of light penetrated him from the empty air around him. He fell back into place, panting. He now bore no dirty plaid hooded sweatshirt. Nor did his black hair hold dirt. He stood wearing a white tunic, and looking as if he had himself become a sort of angel, minus the wings. He panted as he fall back into a tree. "What..."

Seth took his chance. While Sortai was transforming, he twisted his arms, disappearing. He repeated the destination of his masters location, and fell to the ground at Idarkoth's feet. "I... failed..."  

Yvansi

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:34 pm
As the great castle door swung shut beneath him, the king turned his eyes to the ground. Spotting the white dot he sighed and signed to the tower guards. He didn't feel like dealing with Nadiva's games right now. He sighed as he began to make his way to the entrance hall.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:33 pm
Paradisity, though flying away, had just enough time to watch her father as he killed Kiun before her eyes. With one giant push of her massive wings, she glided to the other side of the mountain, hiding from her father, and made a cavern. She landed and folded her wings, collapsing to the ground. She continued to cry in distress, she was feeling sicker by the minute. As she tried to settle at least her sobbing, she remembered about Cody, he was gone. Her father was on his way to where Cody was, and she wouldn't be there. Her head fell to the ground as she lay, sprawled out in uncontrolable emotion. If she couldn't keep things together, she would certainly not recover from this state.
Keeping what sanity she had left, she tried to reach Cody's mind.
Cody, if you can hear me, run, she began, still crying. Run, fly, however, just get away from where you are. My father is coming. He won't stop for anyone in his way, she said. I don't want you to get hurt. I can not come to you. I am feeling ill. The elements are warring within me, she managed to say before she lost what she thought, hoped was a connection.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:43 pm
Tsurara did not move her gaze from the human as Sortai began to change. But when the human vanished, she roared in frustration.
Aloura watched in wonder as Sortai changed in front of their eyes, wondering what magic this was.
Though seeming fine, standing was about all Lowri had the strength to do. She collapsed on the ground and panted, trying to catch her breath. She was still very weak, and was thankfull that the threat had left, she wouldn't have been able to fight, or stay standing for much longer. She looked around at her territory, making note of everyone that was there, and noticed Cody. Feeling to weak to introduce herself properly, she spoke, breathlessly.
Welcome, she said to Cody.
Now, what is going on here? Who was that human? And why, Sortai, does this all seem to revolve around you, she spoke, struggling to just raise her head.

Tsurara, still frustrated that the human got away, moved to see Sortai, and stared. The expression showed that she had no idea.
Aloura looked down at Lowri. "I'm not sure, even about what magic this is."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:57 pm
Nadiva and Koda had almost made their way to the front ammenities, when Koda turned around and roared at the guards approaching them. "Now Koda, they aren't going to hurt me," Nadiva said, putting a hand on his back. He laid down on all fours, Nadiva humored him and got on his back, as he lifted her up, and walked towards the guards, growling with every step. "Your father wants you to stay in the palace," one of the guards said weirily, it was obvious he was scared of Koda, who looked up with fierce eyes, and claws beared. Without a word, Nadiva reached down to pet under Koda's chin, and he proceeded forward, snaping at one of the guards with a snarl, the guard jumped.
With the front palace doors shut behind them, Nadiva spoke to Koda. "To bad it's Saturday," she said as she watched the guards walk out of ear shot. "We could go into the town and ditch lessons." Koda walked as he listened, and almost seemed to laugh at this. "Well, father won't let us play outside, and you need your exercise," she said. "We'll just have to play inside," she said with a smile as she stroked Koda's head. He knew what she meant, and roared with enthusiasm as he began to run down the long corridors, Nadiva atop of him with security.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:43 pm
Anath leapt with ease from the cage, landing lightly upon the ground, still very barefooted. A wave of his hand cleared the mud from his clothes, although it seemed the magic caused him pain, or perhaps simply discomfort, and strode over to a well-positioned spot so he would be able to see Idarkoth well. He gave him a grateful nod for releasing him from the confines of the earthen cage.
He pushed up his glasses as Sortai appeared before them. "Failed? How worthless. My own servant, however flamboyant, could do far better than you," he snarled, summoning a silver bladed kunai to his hands, intending to kill Seth.
The boy paused, then smirked. "Aieori, I call you to me," turning to Idarkoth once again, the kunai still clutched in his tiny and comparatively fragile fingers, he said, "I would like to send Aieori, I have much faith in him..."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:47 pm
"I'm going to tell you right now," Cody said, "That I've got pretty much NO idea what's going on, but I can try to describe it..." He paused, thinking. "Well, there's this dragon and her name's Paradisity and she's really nice and awesome and all, but we just met this snarky ... evil dragon thing -I forgot his name- and he turned out to be her father and he's after the humans because he's pissed for some reason and he's got to be the most... well, anyway, he's after this person, who, as far as I can tell, is THIS guy." he pointed at Sortai, "because he just glowed and I think that's a bad thing, but it also might not be. It sorta seemed like the same glow that guy had earlier, oh yeah, he's the mage ... elf guy that Paradisity and I met. My name's Cody, by the way." Spreading his wings impressively, he grinned and showed his tiny, animal-like fangs, pausing to catch his breath.  

heartsXdespise

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:52 pm
"Ohp!" Aieori yelped. "I'm being summoned." He grinned, lightly pulling Raptor off him in cupped hands and putting him on Sam's shoulder. "Listen, you stay here with Sam and I'll be back really-quicky-wicky, okay? And Sam, here," He handed back the money. "Could you possibly buy me something cuddly and cute and purple? Please? Because I could really do with a new stuffed animal- I think I lost the last one when I slaughtered the orphanage..." he stared off, tears forming in his eyes, but then he blinked and the sadness was gone. "Well, I'm off! I'll be back!" he waved his hand rapidly, the grin stretched across his face, and disappeared in a flash of violet light.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff