Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:28 am

Koko lingering a bit longer over the rings before moving on to another area of the store. There were various mismatched dishes, knick-knacks, left over craft projects. She moved onto the clothes and paused at a black and red corsett hidden among the shirts. It was pretty the way the black lace layered over the crimson silky red fabric, but it wasn't something she thought she could pull off. Plus, it wasn't her style....she had no place to wear it.....and odds were it wasn't her size.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:52 pm

Drake rummaged around in the clothes rack, trying to guess his size and compare it withw aht was avilaible. There were quite a few brightly patterned shirts and tops that seemed ot belong in the 60s or 70s which were a little too garish for his tastes, but he found hismlef drawn to a emerald greens hirt he found with a more subte flock-pattern in it. He pulled it off it's hanger and held it upto hismlef. It'd more or less fit well enough.
He continued his search, finding a few tops he'd like that weren't t-shirts, and then investigated for some jeans. He wasn't overly fussy about trousers since his favourite style of bottom-clothes had been out of fashion for centuries, and managed to drag out a few in his size. Shoes, on the other hand, were difficult to find, so he abandoned the search.

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:37 pm

Judith found herself drawn the the dresses and started to browse. She found many that were too formal or just ugly but she found some nice more casual ones that she actually liked very much. Looking further she found a short blue dress in her size.
Pleased with her dress she moved on to the pants to see if they had anything other than ugly "mom jeans".
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:19 pm

Koko glanced to see how the shopping venture was turning out for the others-forgetting the corsett. She herself had not picked up much only a couple simple styled shirts to replace the one that got ruined the other night. One was a dark green low v-neck shirt with sleeves that went down about 2/3 of her arms and white long sleeved collared shirt.

She too strolled by the dresses for mere amusement. She didn't actually own a dress now-a-days, and she certianly would never get to wear a wedding gown. Not even pausing to glance at them she continued on. She only paused when shade of purple caught her attention, Stopping to examine it she took out a formal looking purple gown. It was her size, but she couldn't imagine wear she could even wear it. Still, she continued examining the dress.

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:48 am

Drake glanced at the other girls and moved over to where the jewelry, pens and various accessories were kept under the safety of a glass cabinet. He glanced through the various knick-nacks until he spotted something tucked away between some vntage cigar cases - a pocketwatch. he grinned - he'd lost his own favourite pocketwatch some 20 years ago when he'd jumped over a fence to escape some nosy policemen, and he'd been seraching for another ever since. He coruched slightly, pressing his nose practically up to the glass to examine it. It looked fairly old and he thought he recognised the brand, though he doubted that the owner would have much idea of it's real worth unless he was versed in antiques.
"Excuse me" he called over to the Owner, aksing him to take it out fo teh cabinet. "Can I look at this?"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:14 am

((Hmmmm...do I get to play shopkeep?))

The middle-aged woman smiled and wondered over the the case. She unlocked it, struggling a little because the key stuck a bit, and handed him the piece.

Koko meanwhile had disappearred into the dressing room to try on the purple gown. She studied herself in the mirror.

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:02 am

[seems like, lol]

Drake took the peice and examined it, turning it in his hands with a smile. he read the maker and adire dthe little 'windopw' in teh fornt that allowed him to see the cogs working. It even still ticked. While he was no expeert, it looked very similar to something that was around in the early 1900s and seemed to be gold plated.
"very nice." he said, tugging gently on te chain to test it. "How much?"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:14 am

((Drake's going to end up getting a steal....)) >.<

The woman turned over the small price tag on the piece. It read $40.

Koko remained staring at her reflection a moment before changing back into her regular clothes. She wanted the dress, but with no reason or place to wear she didn't see the point of spending the money. Stepping out of the dressing room and went and returned the dress to wear it was. She then proceeded to head back to the front of the store, but then the infant clothes caught her attention. Another thing she felt a void in-never getting to be a mother. She had always tried to ignore those feelings but it was difficult when babies seemed to be everywhere nowadays. She remembered how envious she was of Grace when she had gotten to hold Fayt for the first time.

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:24 am

"Forty dollars?" drae said, trying not to sound surprised and turning the wtach over in his hands. It had a ncie weight also and he wondered what, if anything, was wrong with it. Perhaps the woman was just ill informed and more used to dealing with dusty clothes. Normally he would have psuhed his liuck by haggling, but it seemed a crime iwth such a nice item. Plus he was trying to be a little better fo a person, at least while the girls were around.
Spelaing of which, he turned and noticed Koko leaving the changing rooms and Judith eyeing the dresses. he hoped that they would get something they liked.
He then placed the pocketwatch on teh deak and placed the clothes next to it, rummaging around in his pockets for his money. he had enough stored up from various thefts and the savings one aquired when eating was free so he decided he's buy it himslef. he tried to keep it in mind that he was being a 'good guy' now.

"Tell you what." he said to the 'older' lady politely. "It'd be a crime to let this go for $40. How about for this and the clothes together $70. That fair?" he smiled, pulling out the money he had on him.

[hee finally sketched koko and judith for the 'pimpin'drawing biggrin ]
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:31 am

The woman seemed surprised at the offer, but pleased by it also. "Normally we don't do such a thing, but we can consider it as a donation," she replied with a smile. "Thank you. Are you ready to check out then?"

Koko had managed to force herself away from the baby items and stood in line behind Drake to make her small purchase-hiding a small smile at Drake's generosity....even if it was stolen. She supposed she could consider him like a vampiric Robin Hood if he kept trying to redeem himself.

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:34 am

"Yes please." Drake smiled. He turned as koko approached and the lady dealt with his purchases, and looked over what she was buying.
"What happened to the dress?" he asked, assuming that it had been her size.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:40 am

Koko gave what seemed like a pout and was a little surprised that he had noticed. "I don't have any place to where it to and it's not like I'm dating anyone to impress," she replied. "....so I don't see much purpose for me to buy it."

I much as I want it....

Her eyes drifted back to the direction of the gown, but the woman handed Drake his purchase her attention shifted back.

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:47 am

"Come off it, you've got a long life ahead of you so you can't tell me you won't use it eventually." he turned his attention back to the lady as he took his items in a small bag. he then stepped out of the way so she could buy her things. "And you're in a thrift shop fer god's sake!" He rolled his eyes. "you wear too much of that Native stuff anyway. Now, are you getting it or am I?"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:54 am

Koko blushed and became flustered at the offer. "I.....," she struggled to find a way to argue out of it. "I can afford it myself." She smiled to the woman at the register and told her she would be back in a moment.

Koko retrieved to purple gown. Another victory for Drake.....what was the score now? When the woman finished with ringing up her purchase she waited beside Drake for Judith. "You're pleased with yourself," she commented in a low tone, "aren't you, 'Master' Drake?"

((sorry, g2g))

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:02 am

[kk]

"I am if you wear it." Drake said quietly with a wide smirk. He waited patiently, confident that Judith was much more sensible in choosing what clothes made her look stunning. he withdrew the pocketwatch and admired it again - it made him feel nostaligic and it seemed that things were not so well made anymore.
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games