Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:15 pm
*appear in a chamber room meant for recovering from wound*
Oikawa: here master *helps me into a restoration chamber*
me: thank u........ Bolt Toono........ inform everyone to....
Bolt: up the security in the eastern territory
me: yes please
all three: Hai!!!!
me: thank you *the chamber door closed and the restoration process began*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:37 pm
"niisan!" Kokoro ran over to him quickly she sighed with relief as the fight was over. What is going to become of us now....she thought sadly  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:18 pm
Hikari immediately walked over to Alure and started healing him. "Zero-sama, you're next." She informed him. The tattoos started spiraling downward.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:39 pm
Oikawa: i'll stay and guard the restoration chamber
Bolt: i'll inform the other thunder demons to be on high alert *leaves*
Toono: and i'll inform the water demons about our master *leaves*  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:40 pm
Zero looked up at Hikari and nodded.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:51 pm
*about an hour has pasted in the demon world all the defenses in the eastern territory has been strenght to insure that i remained in restoration mode*  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:38 pm
"Hikari... were is Ryoku?" Alure asked, he couldnt open his eyes, he was tired and exhausted, he breathed heavily...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:37 pm
Kokoro watched Hikari as she healed him Hikari-chan is really useful...unlike me who has just been watching form the sidelines....she thought depressed a bit..  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:34 pm
????: hey did u hear about the ancient eastern temple of the 10-winged Dragon Lord Guardian of Water, Lightning, and Ice
????: yeah i've heard of it. It's one of 4 sacred temples decated to the Ten-Winged Demon Lords that protect the gates
????: yeah and legend has it that if u go there and enter the temple u'll end up at the gates to their palace in demon realm
????: no way really
????: the same goes to the Ten-Winged Tiger Emperor Guardian of the Wind and Light, the Ten-Winged Phenoix Queen Guardian of Fire and Darkness, and the Ten-Winged Tortoise Shogun Guardian of Earth, Wood and Steel
????: wait aren't those places located in the most hostile places in the world
????: what do u mean.......
????: the Northern Temple is located deep in a Jungle filled with Man-Eating Plants and Animal along with poisonous plants and animals aswell, the Western Temple is located in the most harshes deserts in the world, the Southern Temple is located inside the mouth of a live volcano, but the Eastern Temple is the most dangerous cuz not only is the island that it's on surrounded by giant whirlpools, but its in the eye of a giant Category 5 Hurricane
????: wow so its impossible to even get to any of them
????: yep
*the 2 old men who said everything left*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:30 am
"you said you wanted to stop him, I used your body but your lack of will to stop him did this, you have a potencil bigger than a regular Uchiha" jubbi laughed, Alure sitted...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:08 pm
Hikari finished up with Alure. "You can open your eyes now...." she whispered. Then she turned to Zero. "No complaining Hatake... now sit."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:12 pm
Zero sighed and sat down.  

Blind Anbu

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:20 pm
((Wow... I like your AVI.... so Halloween-esque))

Hikari began healing Zero's ((arm was it? I forget....)) wounds.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:21 pm
(Thanks, Basically all around.)

Zero sat still and waited patiently.  

Blind Anbu

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:24 pm
Hikari suddenly flinched as she found something unpleasant. "Darn it.... there's demon chakra eating your kidney...." she sighed, then looked at him with a emotionless look. "So, do you want me to take out your kidney? Or do you want me to remove the demon chakra. First one is painless, but it'll affect you in the long run. The second one is painful, but it won't affect you later on."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games