Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:47 pm
She let him stay there for a moment before pushing him away, "Hmm, you are a lusty scoundrel." She said stamping her foot. Where he had kissed her neck, it tingled. She smiled and pulled him back, kissing him deeply. "It's ok though, makes things interesting."

She gasped seeing the two of them embrace so publicly at the side of his car. She was not quite sure what to do. She could go tell Valerian, but he would probably kill everyone until he found Bradley, and the last thing she wanted was for the boy to be harmed. She made a promise and she intended to keep it. "Never thought work and family would interfere with one another." she said aloud smiling to herself.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:50 pm
"I may be a lusty scoundrel but you didn't react right away so you are one too." Bradley said smirking. "It's not like you mind Adelline. Come on let's go to class." He said to her.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:00 pm
She sighed, "And I was having so much fun with you Bradley." she ran a finger down his spine as she walked past him slightly.

But if I run into them what will I say?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:04 pm
Bradley smirked. "You still will enjoy this." He said to her playfully running a hand down her back.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:12 pm
"Though you have to be careful you know, it makes my blood lust rise as well as my physical lust." I may have to leave you for a bit to feed in the middle of class or something." She said licking her lips in thought.

Damnit they are coming my way!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:14 pm
"You can go through a couple hours without feeding." Bradley said smirking. "But I guess I can let you go."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:23 pm
"I will hold off as long as I can but I'm not sure how long that will be." she said running her hands through her hair again. "I think I can at least last through your next class."

They were coming quite close to the corner, once they turned it she figured she would compromise and see what happens.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:27 pm
"Alright if you say so that's a good thing." He said as he turned seeing the teacher there. "Looks like we'll go the long way." He said turning around and walking a different way.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:37 pm
"I do... who is that woman?" she said quietly, noticing the teacher as well. "Why is she following us? Do you know her?" Adelline asked suspiciously.

She was angered to see them make a sudden turn and go in a different direction. "What? I thought..." she shook her head and waited till they were a little way off before she followed them again.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:40 pm
"No I don't know who that is." Bradley said shrugging. "Who knows we may actually know each other." He said walking around the school for the next class.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:02 pm
"I could always find out." she said licking her lips again and thanking of new forms of torchor(sp?)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:07 pm
"No you don't need to do that silly." He said smirking.

((torture))  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:28 pm
"Oh come now I am sure she would tell us who she was if my fangs were inches from her neck." She smiled and gently tapped his neck with one of her nails with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:31 pm
Bradley rolled his eyes. "Yea until she stabs you with something." He said to her feeling the fangs but not really caring.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:49 pm
"Oh come now, it would surely hurt like hell but it would be ok." She said smiling and looping her arm through his, "So my prey which class are we heading to next?"

They are being so public... Damn I have a class to teach! I will have to keep tabs on them. She thought to herself before running back to her classroom.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games