Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Neko High (plz post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:17 pm
Momo ran back to her room and looked in her closet deciding what to wear, how to do her hair. Wierd...she thought this is the first time I've been to something like this but...I'm really happy... she skipped away into the showers.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:23 pm
"Well, the sound is perfect" the other guitarrist said, "Guy's, Im heading back to my place, I need to take a shower and change my clothes" Marius said...

"Yeah, look cute for that girl" the drummer said, Marius blushed, he really wanted to impress Momo, so he left the bar and runned back to his apparment...

"Well, this shirt, this jeans and this sneakers" he put them in front of his bed and entered the shower, he singed happily as he washed his tail...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:40 pm
Momo finished getting ready she smiled as she looked at the mirror. She had decided to curl her hair and wear a simple short black dress with white frills, and wore black and white striped stockings that reached to her thighs She looked at the time 20 more minutes until it starts. She grabbed her coat and rushed down the stairs to go outside. The evening breeze brush through her skin she placed her coat on and walked to where it was being hosted.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:46 pm
head master: u wish to be with my son..... is that ur request?  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:33 am
Ren'ai received the water dosage calmly, but then lunged at Akemi, forcing him to fall backwards into the small pool at the bottom of the water fall. The rain fell of them both, mixing with the water that already covered them.
"I'd say that we should go swimming, but I don't have my swim suit, and I'm not a huge fan of skinny dipping." Ren'ai laughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:15 am
*nodds* yes it is.  

emopanda32412

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:30 pm
Marius runned to the bar, he was a little bit late, he entered for behind, he reached the scenario. "Well... lets begin this now" he smiled as he reached his guitar...

Marius looked through the whole place, looking for Momos face, he still didnt saw her, so he began playing...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:05 pm
Head Master: and ur reason why?  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:41 pm
Momo finally reached the place, it was pretty packed. She sighed she was really short and small so it would be hard to get past these people. She tried to see but at least she could hear it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:30 pm
Marius finished the first set of songs, he came down the stage and saw Momo, "Hey... Why are you so far behind?" he said as he take her hand and walked to the front part of the stage....

"There you go, this is better isnt it?" he smiled as he blushed a bit because he still was holding her hand...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:36 pm
Momo scratched the back of her head "Sorry, I'm not good with crowds..." She said with a bright smile as the walked through the crowd "Thank you very much" she told him happy that she can see now. Her cheeks showed a light tint of red as she still felt his hand on hers "Um...Good job up there, you guys are really good." she said with another smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:42 pm
"Thank's" Marius said, he smiled at her, when someone touched his shoulder, "Man, I dont want to interrupt you but... we have a gig to finish" the bass player said...

Marius looked at Momo, "Well... I will finish the set" he said as he let go of Momo's hand,giving her another little kiss in her cheek, he then jumped to the stage again, "Well... this was the first song I ever learned to play, it's called, "I'll follow you into the dark", hope you enjoy it" Marius smiled to Momo and then began playing...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:54 pm
Momo smiled "Good luck." she told him as he left. She cheered along with audience as they began to play  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:06 pm
Marius finished the song, he played another 2 songs, "Life is on you" and "I'll be your home", when those finished, the set was done...

Putting his guitar down, Marius came close to Momo, "Did you like them?" he asked, looking directly to her eyes, he smiled...

Flashback:
It was Thanksgiving day, everybody gave presents to their friends, Marius was sitted on his bench, when he saw a girl passing by, "Wow..." he said as he looked at her, "She really is cute" he smiled...
End of flashback...

As he continued to look to her eyes, he blushed as he continue to look at her...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:19 pm
Momo smiled "yep! I haven't had this much fun in a while." she said laughing a bit. She blushed a bit as she notice he was looking at her again "Is there something on my face?" she asked thinking that maybe that was the reason.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games