Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
The World of Darth [ON HOLD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:16 pm
"You did it anyway," she said in a low growl.

Leon shook his head, "I should stop thinking Louis will kill me and worry about you killing me."

Angeles' eyes darkened at Leon as he mentioned Louis' name. The ranger blinked and tilted his head slightly at the vampire. His eyes then became cold, "what did you do last night?"

Angeles bore her fangs, "ask that again, I will kill you."

"You are blind hunter."

Angeles blinked at the sudden statement, "blind?"

"To what is right in front of you."

Angeles glowered, "I'm not blind."

"Then you choose to ignore it?"

Angeles bristled then calmed down and looked down at her ring. Leon looked at the gold band and his eyes narrowed slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:52 pm
Emilia woke up. She was not feeling truly refreshed but then again...what was the point. She cleaned herself quickly and put new closing on. She wrapped herself in black from head to toe, yet she first secured a thick leather vest against her skin around her chest.

The wolf looked at her reflection in a mirror. Maybe it was the end of the road for her. After all she had lived a long life, long enough to see her Queen die, long enough to have been possessed by a human.
Yet she did not feel ready yet. Was is true for all? When at the end, did they all wish for more time?

She looked at her weapons, she had not been carrying them lately. Her katanas were too long and heavy for her during the day. She sighed as she took her wakizashi, Ouest, and her kodachi, Est. She would probably need them today. She put the longer kodachi on her back and the wakizashi at her belt. She fastened them in their leather sheath.

Then she left a house regretting not having fed properly the previous night. She was engaged otherwise.

The town clock rang 11 o'clock. One more hour. She slowly let her steps in the direction of the castle.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:15 pm
"You are still mourning?"

"Not at all," said Angeles calmly looking away from the ring, "he's free, has been for nearly five hundred years. There's no reason to feel sorry about it."

Leon lowered his gaze slightly, staring into Angeles', "I see," he said in a definite tone that hardened the vampire's gaze, "why don't you just tell him that you're afraid then?"

Angeles' lip curled slightly, but shock was in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:26 pm
A growl came from the other side of the street.
"Morning."

The armed wolf crossed slowly towards the human and the vampire. She did not know if their dark expressions were due to the agenda of the day, their love for each other or the pleasure of seeing her own face.
"Lovely..." she grunted.

She mentally cursed that Leon had not cleaned up for his scent was almost overwhelming even in her human form.
She smirked and looked up at Angeles. The vampire had probably heard her thought and she did not care. Then she remembered that during the day, Angeles was a human being. In any case, Emilia had no intent on hiding her thoughts, she was not going to waste energy.

"Louis there already?" she asked in her usual angry voice although it sounded more tired than angry.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:49 pm
Angeles growled at the next mention of Louis' name and turned away from the pair.

"She's mad at us from last night," said Leon flatly, dismounting, "and no, Louis is not here yet," she took Samuel's reigns in his hand and put his bow and arrows on his back just in case. He also began to place various other things in his pockets.

He patted Samuel's neck then smacked his rump and the horse began moving down the street.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:57 pm
Emilia looked at Angeles and was not surprised to see her not happy at the mention of Louis.
Leon's comment brought a shadow to her eyes for a second and she grunted.
She did not look at the man although she knew that he dismounted. She was far too aware of his presence to her taste.
"And Kage? and..." she was about to mention the other members of the Unit, when she realized that so far she was the only member who was there.
"Nevermind..." she grunted.

At that moment, a dark carriage arrive and Louis stepped out. He looked at the group and his face was not more smiling than theirs.
"Good morning." he said, his eyebrow raised slightly as she noticed Angeles's back to the two others.
"Had some rest?" he asked to all of them.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:19 pm
Angeles did not respond but moved her hand to her shoulder and dug her nails into it. The image in her mind was still fresh, and Leon wasn't helping anything. Leon looked over and slowly shook his head, "I did not, and no one else has arrived yet. Granted there is still about a half hour left."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:27 pm
"You should have Ranger." said the vampire when Leon said he had not taken any rest.
He pressed his lips as he noticed Angeles. He regretted doing what he had done...or maybe he regretted not doing it earlier.

The male vampire turned to Emilia.
"I spoke to Charles."
Emilia raised an eyebrow. "And?"
Louis sighed. "He is not coming."
"Coward." hissed the werewolf.
Louis shook his head. "I don't blame him for trying, but it is useless." his voice was darker as he had spoken and Emilia froze.
"How about Kage, Sven and Lilia?" she asked inquiring about the other members of the Unit. Lilia was a quite human of 28 who followed in silence and was an amazing water bender.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:36 pm
Leon tilted his head slightly as if the matter was not important, "I was busy," he said nonchalantly and looked over at Angeles and pausing at the wet spots on her coat before looking at Louis suspiciously, "I think you broke her," he said calmly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:42 pm
Louis raised a surprised but warning look at Leon. Then he looked in the female vampire.
"Angeles is stronger than any of us." he answered at the ranger, yet he felt worried and slowly moved towards the female vampire. He smelled her blood where her nails had pierced her skin and flinched.
He took a deeper breath and moved in front of her.
"Angeles?" he asked softly.

Emilia frowned, she did not want to hear or see any of that. It was there business nor hers. If the vampires seemed to make a point into interfering with her sexual life, that was not her case. She walked away from the group and went to sit on a fountain in the middle of the square.
She would never admit that she also was a little jealous of the care she could see in Louis's eyes.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:51 pm
Leon watched as Louis went to comfort Angeles, then to Emilia who went to sit at the fountain. He blinked and looked at the vampires before looking at his position, left alone in the spot outside the castle. He sighed and closed his eyes, feeling that he had made a mistake, as he felt after every woman he had bedded.

"What?" answered Angeles without looking up, the tendons in her hands were visible from the pressure she was putting on her wound. A thin line of red was visible around her nails.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:55 pm
Emilia looked at the water, playing with it and strangely she smiled. She did not regret the least what had happened with Leon, although she wished she had been able to let go a little more, she had liked very much what he had done to her. She sighed, but a peaceful smile.

Louis frowned at the sight of the enticing blood.
"You should not...even during the day..." his voice was low as he spoke and his cold hand took her pulling it away from her own flesh. He resisted the urge to bring to his lips and lick the blood from her fingers.
"What's wrong?" he whispered.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:13 pm
Angeles looked up as Louis too her hand away from her shoulder, but her expression was far from anything pleasant. He asked, as if nothing had happened not four hours ago. Her hand in his clenched into a fist. She wanted to answer but did not, instead turned her head and gaze away from the male vampire, "you're pureblood," she said darkly.

Leon looked back to Emilia before turning to the gate and leaning his back against it and waited.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:55 pm
Emilia's face turned serious and she made a movement towards Leon, asking him to come closer. She just did not want to speak in the presence of the vampires.
"Leon, why are you helping us?" she asked when the ranger moved towards her. "I mean outside of the all 'I believe in the ideals and so on and so forth...' What do you have to win in that? You could go on your task more easily if you did not take side today."
Her bi-colored eyes looked at him with intensity.

Louis's eyes widened at her answer. He did not mind the dark feelings she was showing him, nor the repulsing, not even the fist he was holding.
His shoulders lowered as if a burden was removed from them.
Slowly his fingers touched the ring she was wearing.
"I thought That was the problem..." he murmured.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:14 pm
Leon moved to Emilia and didn't even have to speak as she immediately began to speak. His eyes narrowed slightly, "believe it or not, Louis and I are friends," he said simply, "I chose my side long ago."

Angeles looked back at Louis, her eyes still cold and hard, but now questioning as her eyes dropped to where his fingers touched her ring, "what do you mean," she asked in an almost warning tone.  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games