Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Camp Neko Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  Yes, but it will need some work
  We will just have to see how it goes...
View Results

kaeden423

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:09 pm

Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
amber_was_here_105
((yay guys that makes me feel a lot better stare ))

((im sorry, but i can tell you that it all got better. then high school was the best time of my life. now college is turning out well.))

*kaeden looks at Emi*
"you think your parents have a hand in this?"
*he scratches his head*

"you never know i mean my dad was a physic, they could have seen you a long time ago and are pulling strings,im not sure" Emi thought about her parents they sounded like the type that would do that

*Kaeden's ears perked up his eyes wide*
"IT MAKES SENSE! Im not even supposed to be here...matter of fact i should be dead... but then ill of a sudden im here, untouched, and as a Neko, just like you..."
*he sits down to think. he thinks to himself* 'but why, am i supposed to just be a friend? Or something more...?'
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:12 pm

kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
amber_was_here_105

((im sorry, but i can tell you that it all got better. then high school was the best time of my life. now college is turning out well.))

*kaeden looks at Emi*
*he scratches his head*

"you never know i mean my dad was a physic, they could have seen you a long time ago and are pulling strings,im not sure" Emi thought about her parents they sounded like the type that would do that

"IT MAKES SENSE! Im not even supposed to be here...matter of fact i should be dead... but then ill of a sudden im here, untouched, and as a Neko, just like you..."

*he sits down to think. he thinks to himself* 'but why, am i supposed to just be a friend? Or something more...?'

"are you here to help with my curse or are my parnets up to something" Emi lookes to the sky "come on guys im confused any hints can you make something happen something to help us" she looks at kaeden "if it helps im glad your not dead and you make an interesting neko"

DaT Nigguh ReDD

kaeden423

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:25 pm

Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
amber_was_here_105

*kaeden looks at Emi*
*he scratches his head*

"are you here to help with my curse or are my parnets up to something" Emi lookes to the sky "come on guys im confused any hints can you make something happen something to help us" she looks at kaeden "if it helps im glad your not dead and you make an interesting neko"

*kaeden stands up and walks to her*
"i guess we will just have to find out for ourselves wont we?"
*he smiles at her as he rubs her head*
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:29 pm

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:31 pm

"unless we ask them" she opened a spell book that floated over to her"im pretty sure i saw some spells on how to contact the dead, ah here it is" Emi read the section
"the dead should only be contacted if infromation is needed
candles will be placed on either end of the room and the people trying to contact the dead will hold their hands together in the center. the dead will speak feeling the room"

Emi blushed at the holding hands part "it is on way of getting ansewers if you wish to find out most of what we can from my parents"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:35 pm

Emi_Inusuki
"unless we ask them" she opened a spell book that floated over to her"im pretty sure i saw some spells on how to contact the dead, ah here it is" Emi read the section
"the dead should only be contacted if infromation is needed
candles will be placed on either end of the room and the people trying to contact the dead will hold their hands together in the center. the dead will speak feeling the room"

Emi blushed at the holding hands part "it is on way of getting ansewers if you wish to find out most of what we can from my parents"

*Keaden blushed slightly*
"alright then, we do what we must, right?. so lets do this!"

kaeden423

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:37 pm

Emi nodded "now where can we get some candles" she went to the cabents and found some candles. she began to set up the room just like the diagram. "ok" she said walking into the middle and she put her hands up "ready to meet my parents"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:38 pm

Mio:hey Amu
Amu surprised hey Mio
*Mio jumps on top of Amu and Amu face truns a deep red*
Amu:wh-what are you doing Mio
Mio:dont worry about it

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:38 pm

*kember jumps down from a branch*
((i accepted))
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:41 pm

Emi_Inusuki
Emi nodded "now where can we get some candles" she went to the cabents and found some candles. she began to set up the room just like the diagram. "ok" she said walking into the middle and she put her hands up "ready to meet my parents"

"I would be delighted."
*he puts his hands up to touch hers, and he feels a little warmer*
*'hmm, im meeting her parents already' he laughed to himself.*

kaeden423

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:47 pm

User Image (picture is of parents ignore the child in picture)
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki

"I would be delighted."

Emi chanted the spell that was in the book and a whole filled with a light blue light appered and out steped two people who looked like Emi.
"my child look at you how beautiful you are" her mother stated
Her father came up behind her "she is strong just as predicted, and the boy i have seen is here and is helping my daughter"
Emi started "mom dad im so glad to meet you but i have a question, why is he still alive and a neko and did you cause it"
Her mother laughed "oh my dear it was not us we just simply helped, the boy was destined to still be alive it is a gift of the neko he has and of course was always ment to meet you"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:54 pm

Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki

"I would be delighted."

Emi chanted the spell that was in the book and a whole filled with a light blue light appered and out steped two people who looked like Emi.
Her father came up behind her "she is strong just as predicted, and the boy i have seen is here and is helping my daughter"
Emi started "mom dad im so glad to meet you but i have a question, why is he still alive and a neko and did you cause it"
Her mother laughed "oh my dear it was not us we just simply helped, the boy was destined to still be alive it is a gift of the neko he has and of course was always ment to meet you"

*kaeden held her hands tight, and bowed the best he could without letting go*
"it is an honor to meet you both, you have made a wonderful and beautiful daughter, i promise i will look after her."
*he rights himself*
"i also wish to thank you for saving me, but i must ask, Why did you save me?"

kaeden423

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:03 pm

kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki

"I would be delighted."

*kaeden held her hands tight, and bowed the best he could without letting go*
"it is an honor to meet you both, you have made a wonderful and beautiful daughter, i promise i will look after her."
*he rights himself*
"i also wish to thank you for saving me, but i must ask, Why did you save me?"

her father spoke "i had a vision one day before she was born, you were in it, i decided that you were key to my daughter's life and so i made sure to keep an eye on you as my daughter grew, you were going to die, i saved you and sent you here knowing my daughter was heading in this direction, maria did you mention this boy in the letter you wrote to Emi." "nmo dear it skipped my mind plus i thought this boy could have been danger, clearly i am wrong she seems to be very happy now." "right, and i know you will protect my daughter i have a feeling you will also help her get rid of this curse, she feels happy than she will not feel pain every second of her life" "our time is running short her mother said "anything you have left to know"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:07 pm

*Kaeden thought quickly*
"Do u have any ideas on how to rid her of the curse? And how did you die, or Who killed you?"

kaeden423

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:15 pm

Amu:plese Mio get off of me someone may see us
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games