60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
How much you going to pay sweetcheeks?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Possibly.....
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
already joined while you were writing it...
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
no, I hate you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

PaYg

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:33 am
Bella couldnt help but smile. "they dont no what there going to do. everything was still chaose when i left." true but yet not so true. they had a realtivily good idea of what they were going to do. 'as long as i live through this" she thought. "fight between 2 wolf clans, Avieras a total reck Grimm betrayed him Vondel dead. it wont be long befor he falls." also kinda true it might have benn that way however he also had her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:04 am
Trisha smiled and returned to her seat. All was going according to plan. "You have done well. I did not think you would be able to live long around Vampires. They are evil, wicked things that deserve to be destroyed. And soon they will be." She chuckled a little while she took another sip of wine and offered a seat next to her.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:23 pm
Aviera glanced around looking out a window. Sighing he turned looking around, May as well check on my group and tell them whats happening he muttered going downstairs and grabbing his sword walked into their low lvl training ground.

(sorry comps been down at friends atm)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:39 am
Bella took the seat that was offerd. a grin on her face of pride. pride for not being dead yet. she turned to face her mother more directly. "yes all things that are evil and wicked do desrver to be destroyed they can only bring unhappiness and destruction to this world." she agreed with her mother. 'only there not all evil and wicked, just like all humans arnet either. but u are,' she added in her head. "how comes the research, befor i left it hadnt made to much progress but htat was some months ago."  

PaYg

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:11 am
Hikaru could only smile as she watched Grimm prepair the food, once again getting her some meat, though this time he threw in some soup as well. Though she continued to feel the urge to be right next to him, to always be at his side, she wanted to be closer to him but she would wait patiently, she didn't want to push him. She smiled at him everytime he looked to her, his scent always making her want to hug him, even if it meant taking him away from cooking the food, though she always resisted the urge, though just barely.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:17 pm
Viktoria followed Sam as he lead the way. 'Who cares what the windbag thinks?' She asked quietly enjoying the fact that he had said he loved her. When they were out on a blacony she looked up into the sky. She loved the stars and found them even more beautiful tonight. Viktoria hoped that they would both make it out alive. She didn't know what she would do without Sam by her side, she couldn't go back to the way it was before.  

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:42 pm
Grim smiled but it slowly faded. "You better eat up Mi Amor. The humans will start the war soon. Even now they prepare. He all of the sudden was not hungry for power or anything at all but her. He didn't want this war. But he would finish what he started.

Trisha smiled, finely pleased that he daughter saw things her way after so many years. When she asked her about how the virus was going, she all but jumped in joy. "The virus is compleat! After testing it on that weakling Vampire Lord, we found that it works better than we could have hoped! Good riddence to that fool too. Now all we need to kill is that brother of his. And dont worry, the virus will slowly eat at his insides before killing him. Its a very painful death. Younger Vampires die much faster though." Trisha laughed, enjoying the thoughts of killing all of the Vampires once and for all.

Sam sniffed the air and smeeled the stink of war. Humans were amassing, ready for battle as always. He smelled the hint of silver also. Who had told them about the Werewolves? It mush have been the damn Grimm! Sam snarled and his snarls were echoed by his clan. They were ready and so was he. "It looks like the battle is about to begin. But even if we win we will be against the whole of the human race. There will be no way to hid now." He hated to say it, but it was true.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:57 pm
the way she talked of Vondel enrageed and sadden her it took all of her self controle to not show remores and continue to smile at her mother. "wonderfull"
but at her talking of Aviera she nearly burst in tears. she turned her head as if in thought fighting her sudden panic and need to be back with him and a dire stress on her heart to kiss him. she turned back and smiled.
"hmm. . . when will the viruse be used agian? how long will it take to kill the other Vampire leader? if we know this it will be easier to plan and stage our moves"

PaYg

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:57 pm
Hikaru frowned as he mentioned the war but ate as he instructed. "Grimm, this war, there's no way to avoid it at this point is there..?" She asked as she continued to eat, speaking between bites, she didn't want him to fight, she wanted to run away with him "And if we run.. we will only be hunted down, by both sides.." she thought out loud as she quickly finished her dinner in a few famished bites, she hadn't realized she was even hungry until she had seen the food infront of her, and was grateful that he had fed her "Grimm, is there any way at all to avoid this war..?" She asked as she stared right into his eyes, concern for him over anything else showing clear in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:29 pm
Viktoria was starteled by Sam's howl. She looked up and sniffed the air as well. 'Silver? But... how?' She looked around and then Sam spoke she nodded sadly admitting it not out loud but in her mind. That they could nop longer hide. 'It's time to take action. Are we regrouping with Aviera and Albion?' She asked not wanting to leave Sam's side but yet longing to leave the smell of the silver.  

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:57 pm
Trisha found it odd how her daughter was acting all of the sudden. "The virus will be used in the next battle and it will take but a while to kill an old Vampire. But it will be very painful. Sometimes they even seem dead when they are not, the pain is so great." Trisha smiled at the thought. That other Lord Aveira tried to burn his brothers body. But for some reason not even ashes were there. But that could be because of the vents.

Grimm shook his head. "There is no way to avoid this now. Both sides think they are in the right and will stop at nothing to kill eachother. I wish we could just run away now, but I have to finish this. Once this is done we will have all eternity with eachother." Grimm smiled and kissed the top of her head.

Sam nodded at Viktoria and grabbed her hand before walking over to where he sented Aveira. It is indded time for action. I just hope this will not be the end. Humans always killed what they did not understand anyway. Now its time it kills them back." Anger against the human race was evident in his voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:28 pm
Hikaru sighed "But neither of the sides are right! Violence only causes more violence, and in the end who really wins? You will always lose somebody in a war, and for what prize? What will be the prize for this all? Bloodshed? Loss of comrads?" she looked away at the last one, a loss of comrads, something she dreaded "to watch your friends and loved ones fall because of a stupid war.." she growled and tried to hold back tears "please grimm.. don't go into this war.. the humans can do this without you.." she said as she looked to his eyes once again.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:52 pm
Viktoria tilted her head slightly and was wondering why Sam hated humans so much. She disliked them. But she had been one once. As had her mother. Her father had always been a wolf. Being part wolf was always wierd until her father had told her and fully changed her. 'But why must we always kill that which do not understand us?' She whispered. 'And why must humans eliminate anything they esteem dangerous?'  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:04 pm
Grimm looked into her eyes for a long time, but had to shake his head. "I promise you I will not parish in the coming battle. No power on earth will take you from me now." He said this with full love in his heart as he grabbed her in a hug.

Sam stopped for a second and thought on what Viktoria said. After a few moments he looked at her. "The closest reason I can think of is when two preditors meet in one tarritory they think is 'theirs' they try to kill eachother. Humans think they are top of the food chain and we theink we are top of the food chain. So in essence we are killing the other preditor for tarritory. But that just how I think it is." Sam smiled. He had always been a wolf. He hadn't been human for the first few decades of his life until his mother hellped him take human form. After that he switched between the two.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:11 pm
Viktoria smirked slightly. 'You always look at things from a wolf's perspective don't you?' She sighed. 'But that is something I love about you.' She laughed and pulled Sam to look at her. She kissed him then pulled back and asked, 'Were you ever a human? i mean like were you changed? I was though I was part wolf already.' She laughed again and wrapped her arms around herself sighing once more.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff