Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:12 am
Scotty continued to examine them and then eventually trotted back.
"I've never seen it that compact before. How do you keep the antimatter stable enough to transmit it?" he asked.

Kirk followed him through to the briefing room.

---

Zepatos put an arm around her in a hug and carrie don petting her sicne she seemed to like it.
"See? Eveyrthing's safe."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:24 am
"We didn't"

Monroe smilied; "the adrenta did" he said as he walked into the breifing room followed by Chekov.

"Here you go Kirk. The complete tactical status of the every sector between the Klingon border, the graveyard and here. Including complete positions of every Starfleet and friendly ship"  

Near Xephis

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:27 am
"s....afe," Jinx mumbled rubbing her cheek at Zepatos's thigh and purred more happily this time.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:30 am
Scotty smirked back, very intrigued. he already started privately brainstorming how to theoretically implement such a thing on the Enterprise.

Kirk stepped forwards and looked at the information, looking impressed.
"Wow someone did their homework." he looked over everything, studying it carefully.
"surely if this was a entirely Klingon attack they would have chosen a base closer to the central area of the border." he mused to himself, pointing it out on the information display. "if they were declaring war, surely we would have gotten a warning?"
He looked at where the third fleet was currently and hoped they'd get to him soon.

--

Zepatos laughed a little awkwardly. she certainly expressed herself intimately.
"yeah."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:42 am
"Starfleet have sent an unmanned scout ship out to where the Federation Starbase is...

or was. We just don't know. We really need to find out what happened there. At maximum warp it should be there in 30 minutes. You can send any commands to it via this data-pad kirk"

Shern handed over the data pad to Kirk. All data for it will automatically be sent to this tactical console.

"Oh and one more thing. Your connected to that unmanned ship via a set of three relay stations. IF the ship is destroyed or captured, type Alpha, Alpha 4 - 0 - 7 to destroy the relay network. Will stop us being tracked back here."

"Kirk. It is up to you. Where are we to go"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:59 am
"undertsood."

Kirk stood and crossed his arms, studying the data again. He then looked down at the data pad. The decision was a difficult one.

"We know Nero is at large, though the evidence is technically circumstantial. Now all of a sudden the Klingons decide to attack the federation in a place that tactically doens't make any sense, in a way that doens't offer up any option for negotiation. They know how powerful Starfleet is when its combined, and usually they would have contacted us by now to gloat and offer some sort of ultimatum. But they haven't. they just attacked with no regard for the fact we can take out a high number of them....so they must have an ace in their sleeve."

he then tapped the data pad.
"We let this do its work and find any survivors or any traces of Nero's signature. Meanwhile we go back to the graveyard and refine our search for any Klingon contact in the wider search area. We put all the other Starfleet bases on red alert. When the third fleet arrives hopefully we''ll have something to give them information-wise. if we find who's responsible, we attack and capture someone important. We intercept any Klingon vessels on the way. At any rate, once we've done the scans we make our way to the boarder and see where this started from. Maybe it's not even the Klingon government, it could be renegades for all we know - if Nero is assisting them then they could be anyone because he gives them power."

he the leant forward and pointed out his plan on the display.

"So: scout ship goes to the starbase, we go to the graveyard and look for Klingon power signatures and any indications as to where Nero went once he got out of the black hole. We then make our own way to the starbase and klingon boarder and the third fleet joins us on the way. We contact the Klingon Government and ask them what the hell's going on."

he then made a vauge gesture to teh whoel screen.

"The federation goes on red alert - they'll probably attack another base. We make sure that the Vulcans and Spock prime are the most protected. I don't' for a minute think that Nero's forgiven anyone. he'll want to finish the job. if we're lucky....he might try to find the Enterprise to get to our Spock. Hopefully by that point we have the third fleet with us and we can obliterate him."

he looked up at the group of people around him.

"Does that sound reasonable?" he asked, especially looking between Spock and Shern  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:03 am
"It sounds logical, captian," Spock nodded with his reply.

--

Jinx settled down again in sleep. Her tail snake around Zepatos from behind.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:10 am
"I agree" Shern nodded, "Though keep a close eye on that data-pad you must try to avoid detection"

"May I suggest a constant com-link between our ships. Then we can ensure we're on the same page. This technical layout can only be broadcast on this ship. It requires a lot security that my ship has due to my rank. We can however share a version without the ship positions."

"Take these schematics and load this program into your computer. It should increase the strength of the deflector and warp-bubble. IF Mr Scot can squeeze more power out of your warp drive, those modifications will keep your ship in one piece."  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:17 am
"of course." Kirk said to all questions, looking down at the data pad again. he patted Scotty roughly on the back.
"and if there's one thing Scotty's good at, it's squeezing more power out of those engines, right?"

"Aye Captain." Scotty grinned. "Though you make it sound easy."

"You make it look easy." Kirk replied.

Scotty smirked. "Yeah, many more compliments like that an' I'll have to start buying you valentines cards. You must really want me to push it if you're sucking up this much."

Kirk laughed in agreement. he then paused as he realised something, rummaged around, and pulled out his own data pad he'd had form earlier.
"it all seems pointless now, but here's my report finally, commodore." he grinned.

--

Zepatos sighed as she fell asleep on him again and he leant back against the side of his bed. Having little else to do he found himself nodding off while sat up too.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:57 am
The Commodore smilied. "About time"

"If you gentelmen don't mind, me and Kirk need to discuss something" The Commodore left the breifing room to go to his office.

"It may be prudent to set both our ships on corse while we sort this out"  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:00 am
Kirk nodded and handed Spock teh data pad.

"Spock, you take Scotty and Checkov back. You're in command of the ship until I return, do as we planned and set a course. Also give orders to this scout-ship and don't let it's data out of your sight."

He sent them off with a brisk nod before following Shern into his office.

"Yes Commodore?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:04 am
"As you wish, captain," Spock replied. He looked to Scotty and Chekov and lead them back the the transporter where they were returned to the Enterprise. Once he was back at the bridge he informed the crew to what wass going on and that he was temporaily in charge. Then he gave the coordinates that where to be laid in.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:17 am
"Luitenant; me and Kirk have much to discuss, please match the Enterprises course and speed"

Shern entered his office, gesturing to Kirk to sit down, he returned to the far side of the desk and proceded to sit and read the report, occasionally looking up at Kirk.

Several minutes had passed and Shern was still reading....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:26 am
Once on board Scotty headed off to the engine room again to get her ready for warp speed and figure out how to push her further.

--

Kirk waited...and waited. he leant back and crossed his legs casually, though couldn't help but be put about a little by how long he was taking. Shern was obviously trying to get that reaction out of him, he thought, so he smiled back and waited for him to speak first, determined not to break the silence.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:45 am
Shern laughed and threw the data pad across the room. "Nothing to worry on this one. Your Mr Chekov's work will have earned him enough life-lines. I wouldn't be supprised if he won't even get dispensation and immunity"

Shern smiled. "I'll forward this to Starfleet Command. But I doubt we'll hear anything back"

"Anyway, more to the point... Where is all this heading Kirk. What can our two ships do against what is possibly facing us.

Ah, and we need to fit your new weapons."

Shern's smile most certainly turned sinister.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games