Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) breaking lines rp (cos gaia's being stupid) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:25 pm
Aridas smiled slightly as if he knew she wanted to apologise somehow.
"Thankyou, and i guess you can understand. but you're fine so no worries. And anyway I can't complain too much, no vampires goes through hundreds of years without at least one tragedy befalling him or her. It's the luck of the dice."

Drake nodded in agreement to that.
"still...is he still looking for you?"

"he's not going after me personally. he knows that if he tells other vampires about me they'll do the job for him. think he's content to wait. if you live that long you have a lot of patience."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:31 pm
"But if your aunt was trying to kill you....and you were only defending yourself...." Koko remarked. "Shouldn't he be more understanding?"

Drake had killed Grace and it was upsetting....but he was only doing what he needed to do to survive. Like he had said....at the time it could have been anyone. If not Grace then someone else.....perhaps even more tragic if it had been a child.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:35 pm
"He expected me to be dead by the time he'd finished with me that day, so me not dying and then killing the woman he's known and lived with since he was born over 5,000 years ago didn't sit well with him." Aridas said a little blankly  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:45 pm
"I'm so sorry," Koko replied. Drake and Aridas seemed to be in a similar position-other vampires wanted them dead apparently. Possibly her too now since she had helped and run off with Drake.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:56 pm
Aridas smiled.
"No need to be."
he hopped down off the counter.
"in a way hsi lineage has given me gifts, so I can't complain"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:01 pm
Gifts? she wondered....but figured perhaps she had asked enough questions for the moment. Perhaps Drake will have settled down and remembered his manners in asking questions if he wanted further answers.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:19 pm
Drake looked intrigued.
"what kind of gifts."

"Magic, mainly. Physically i'm still human but otehriwse..." he smiled. "but I wouldn't want to show my hand to early, or else where are the surprises?" he smirked and rummaged around in the fridge, pulling out a bottle of blood he had in there before shoving it in the microwave for a couple of seconds to warm it up.
"do you want anything?" he asked politely.

Drake had a feeling he wasn't going to go much further so let it drop. "Do you have any more blood?"

"sure in the fridge -it's human."

"bloodbank?" drake wrinkled his nose a little in distaste. it didn't taste good.

"noooo. Human. few days old."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:24 pm
"I'm still content from earlier, but thanks," Koko replied simply. She had a feeling though at one point or another she was going to end up drinking human blood. It was porbably the easiest and most available food source. But she would post-pone it as long as possible.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:31 pm
Aridas nodded and poured his blood into a glass before helping Drake get his.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:41 pm
Koko let the men enjoy their meal as she thought over the conversation again in her mind. Then she glanced at the time as Bly wondered in and seemed to be getting a lay off the land.  

0Moon_Maiden0

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:54 pm
Koko twirled a strand of hair.

"Well, you two have fun," she replied. "I think I'm going to check out the library again." She gave Drake a quick peck on the check and smiled to them both as she left and headed upstairs back to the room she and Drake were sharing. She glanced over the titles again. They seemed in pretty good condition. Some were a bit more worn perhaps than others or dustier. She pulled out a thin book which consisted of poetry by British and Victorian poets.

She laid it down for a brief moment while she got out of the skirt and replaced it with a pair of pajama shorts. Then she snuggled under the blanket to read the various poems. She took an interest in Elizabeth Siddal's works.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:01 pm
[sorry i had a brain blank for what to do XD]

Drake nodded and waved her off, heading back into the living room after Aridas had asked Judith if she wanted some blood too. He than joined them and they watched the fire and the dogs for a while.
"maybe i should have gotten a Tv." Aridas said vaugely and settled down deeply in his chair, though he seemed content enough  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:15 pm
((No promblem....I get them too.))

Koko read through the artistic lyrics carefully to catch their meanings and further understand the works. She found one by Elizabeth Barrett Browning called "The Daughters of Pandarus."

There was a small paragraph that explained the background of the poem and discovered it was about characters in the "Odessey." She smiled and glanced around for something to book-mark the page. When she didn't see anything she folded down a tiny piece of the page's corner. She would show Drake the poem later if she remembered. Then she continued reading.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:23 pm
After a while Aridas yawned and seemed to nod off to sleep once his blood was drank. Drake nudged him after a while and he woked up.
"mhn?"

"Maybe you shodul go to bed." drake suggested with a laugh.

"sounds like a plan." Aridas smiled back and got up, stretching. once he'd tidied away a little he headed up the stairs. on his way to the second flight eh paused outside Kok's doro and stuck his head 'round.
"hey, can i get you anything before i turn in?" he asked.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:28 pm
"Oh no, I'm quite comfortable," Koko replied holding up the book. "Just getting that early start on catching up on my reading. The poetry is lovely."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games