Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:03 pm
He thinks for a second before asking "Do you have a jacket that could fit me?... I'm going to need something to hide my wings this time."  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:06 pm
Mira bit her lip as she thought for a second before going over to the closet.She started digging throught the coats and jacket there and smiled slightly when she pulled out a black floor length long coat "This might fit..."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:23 pm
Oblen looks to the long coat with an eyebrow raised before shrugging, standing up, and taking it. "Alright... I'll try it." He then tosses the coat arm... luckly it provided enough room to hide his wings and fit on enough that it wouldn't slip off his back... more like trap his wings with it. He smiles and nods. "Fits good... let's go."  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:30 pm
Mira chuckled at the look he gave the coat "What's the face for?" She grinned slightly when she saw it fit and at his response to it fitting.Opening the door she paused slightly outside, waiting for him soo she could lock it when they left.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:37 pm
Oblen shrugs to the question. He then looks around before walking out of the door and down the small steps. He stands there for a second and looks back to wait for Mira.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:44 pm
Mira rolled her eyes slightly and locked the door.Skipping down the steps she caught up with Oblen "Well, are you going to answer my question or leave me to wonder what you were thinking?"  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:47 pm
He shrugs again before saying "Just thought it looked a bit long... why'd you have it in there?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:48 pm
Mira chuckled quietly "I was mine.It used to be hemmed to fit me better but the hemming broke and I never got around to fixing it up again."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:01 pm
Oblen rolls his eyes. "Nice to know it's a hand-me-down..." He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:08 pm
Mira smiled slightly "Well, seeing as it's only about a month old and was only worn once it's not really a hand me down." She skipped around a corner, keeping two steps ahead of Oblen.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:17 pm
He shakes his head. "You wore it and gave it to me after you stopped wearing it... what about it isn't a hand-me-down?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:21 pm
Mira shrugged slightly "Think as you will.I only stopped wearing it because I didn't have the time or tools to fix the hemming on it."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:34 pm
Oben chuckles and waves his hand. "Eh, I don't care... It's cleaner then any other clothing I would get at my place so it's good."  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:40 pm
Mira thought for a second and wrinkled her nose before looking at what he was wearing Yup..definitely dirty... "Okay first thing we do is get you new, clean cloths...."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:41 pm
Oblen chuckles before raising his arms to the back of his head. "Well, clean cloths won't do much good... if I haven’t had a bath either." He said with a small smile.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games