Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:39 pm

((I finally managed to recruit a Sailor Mars! She should be posting a profile soon!))

Sighing, Usagi finally gave up and decided to leave a message on Minako's voice mail. "Minako-chan! Where are you? Are you with that boy again?! Have you talked to Artemis about Luna yet? Call me back!" the odango haired teen pretty much shouted into the phone.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:40 pm

~(Name: Hino Rei
Senshi Identity: Super Sailormars
Birthdate: April 17th
Sign: Aries
Height: N/A
Weight: N/A
Blood Type: AB
Hobbies: Studying, fortune telling, arguing with Usagi
Fav. Color: Red & Black
Fav. Sport: Track and field events
Fav. Food: Fugu & Thai cuisine
Least: Canned Asparagus
Fav. Subject: Ancient Writing
Least: Modern Society
Strengths: Meditation, fire readings
Weaknesses/Dislikes: Televisions, men (based on the manga)
Family: Papa, a politician; Mama, deceased; Jii-chan (Grandpa), Shinto priest
Pet: Two crows, Phobos and Deimos
Physical Description: Rei is tall and slender with a very womanly body. She has long black hair that she leaves loose. Her eyes are a fierce purple. She is often seen wearing her shrine clothes, her school fuku, or anything that's really stylish.
Senshi Attacks: Mars Crystal Power Make-Up, Mars Flame Sniper, Akuryou Taisen, Burning Mandala, Fire Soul
Background: Rei currently lives at the Hikawa Jinja (located on Sendai Hill) with her grandfather (Jii-chan) and his "trainee" Kumada Yuuichirou. Her mother passed away when Rei was very young and her father has little to do with her because of his life in politics. Rei was a loner before she met Usagi and the others. She discovered she was a Senshi at the age of fourteen and was the third Senshi to fight in Tokyo. She attended T*A Private School, a Catholic all-girls school right until the end of high school. She is really close with all the Inner Senshi, Usagi especially. The two always bicker but they have a close relationship.

When she was younger, Rei had a huge crush on Mamoru but soon lost interest when it was discovered he and Usagi were lovers from the Sivler Millennium. In her past life, she was the Princess of Mars and her home was Deimos Castle. In her current life, she was viewed as a regal-type figure at school. Rei has a take charge attitude and often argues that she should lead the Inner Senshi.

Now, eighteen, she has graduated high school and though she has a lot of aspirations for her future, she continues to work as a priestess at the Hikawai Jinja with Jii-chan and Yuuichirou. She also still devotes a lot of time to her best friends.

-^_^-)~

Lunar Wolf-Piggy

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:52 pm

Solar Kitty-chan
((I finally managed to recruit a Sailor Mars! She should be posting a profile soon!))

((YAH! Welcome!))

"We should not linger, my love." The Venusian Knight told his Venus then in proper knightly fashion lifted her off of her feet and swept her away, moving at his best speed. It took them less than a minute to reach the alley behind the dojo and he set her back on her feet with a smile.

He touched the bow on the front of her fuku then leaned forward to kiss her fully on the lips, tasting them with a hunger he didn't realize that he had. His eyes closed as the kiss lingered and his body tingled as the transformation faded away. When the kiss finally broke, he felt a little light headed but very happy and very much in love with her. A glance down at his hand revealed a transformation pen identical to the one that she held.

With a smile, he took her hand then lead her back into the dojo. He locked the door behind him as he sometimes did when he was in the dojo by himself. Once in the privacy of his office, he took her in his arms again and held her tightly against himself, gazing into her eyes. "I love you." He whispered quietly to her. "With all my heart."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:10 am

Venus felt herself suddenly being lifted off her feet, as her knight carried her back towards the dojo. She found that they had stopped no sooner then they had left, as she noticed they were in the alley outside of the dojo.

Once on her feet she quickly gained her composure from the sudden rush of traveling so fast, causing her to get a little bit light headed. She glanced up towards her night just as he leaned into kiss her. She was slightly taken by surprise, though she kissed him back, as she raised her hands to rest on his shoulders. She noticed he kissed her like he had never done before. A tingely feeling swept over her body just before the kiss was broken. She noticed that she had detransformed as long with Kou.

She squeezed Kou's hand gently, as she followed him back into the dojo. She was about to take a seat in the chair from earlier when he suddenly took her in his arms. She heard him whisper the words she loved to hear, before she smiled warmly back at him. "I love you too." She responded in whisper as well, before leaning her head against his shoulder.

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:21 am

Kou quietly held Minako, resting his nose in her hair to enjoy her scent. "I remember that before the last battle that I promised to return to you. And I have now, Minako." He kept his voice at a whisper. "Have you thought about what I asked before that youma showed up?"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:16 am

Minako nodded, before turning her head slightly so she could see his face. She had already known her answer, and was about to reply when the youma showed up. Though it gave her more time to think, which confirmed her thoughts even more.

"Yes." She simply said, as she smiled warmly at him. "Though you have to meet my friends and family first, seeing how your kind of a mystery to my whole family and friends." She stated as a somewhat embarresed look formed on her face.

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:19 am

((edited because I'm a dork and forgot something. crying ))

Kou smiled at Minako warmly, glad that she'd agreed with what he'd suggested. "I'll be glad to meet everyone." He agreed without hesitation. "Will you be staying with me tonight?"

Kou looked up at the sound of the front door opening. It was his sensei returning, no doubt she'd forgotten something. He looked back at Minako, hoping that she'd be staying the night with him.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:55 pm

Roselite Blade
Aisu looked back behind when she, Suiseki and Ami were standing. "Somethings...wrong..."

Ami had felt the youma, but very vaguely. It'd be rather hard to explain taking off...and in any case, she didn't intend on letting the two with her near the negative forces again until they at least knew about their powers. Suddenly, she felt a burst of power, and then the youma vanished. Not sure what it was, she decided it was safe enough.

"Um...if you think so...then come on, let's go check...but we should be careful...Uh...any idea which direction to go in?"

I'll play fake as long as I need to...but I hope it's not much longer...

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:55 pm

Mercuryangel
Roselite Blade
Aisu looked back behind when she, Suiseki and Ami were standing. "Somethings...wrong..."

Ami had felt the youma, but very vaguely. It'd be rather hard to explain taking off...and in any case, she didn't intend on letting the two with her near the negative forces again until they at least knew about their powers. Suddenly, she felt a burst of power, and then the youma vanished. Not sure what it was, she decided it was safe enough.

"Um...if you think so...then come on, let's go check...but we should be careful...Uh...any idea which direction to go in?"

I'll play fake as long as I need to...but I hope it's not much longer...

"Um...that way!" Aisu pointed to where she felt the power.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:44 pm

"I don't know yet I still have to call Usagi-chan back...." She then suddenly paused for a moment, feeling as if she had forgotten something. She had a feeling it was something important to. She tapped her foot on the ground, as she tried to recall what it was when Artemis's face popped into her mind.

"Ohh no!" She shouted, as she frantically looked around the office for her feline companion. She totally had forgotten about Artemis, plus she had to ask him about Luna. She quickly ran for the door, before stopping and turning around and running back towards Kou. Kissing him lightly on the lips, she then smiled warmly at him.

"I'll call you later. I have to go and find Artemis and ask him about Usagi-chan's cat Luna." She said in a somewhat panicked tone. She couldn't believe how irresponsible she could be. Maybe her boss was right after all.

IkumiAngel
Crew

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:46 am

"Uh...alright...let's go..."

Ami looked off in the direction Aisu was pointing with a small frown on her face. She stepped aside and motioned Aisu forward so the other girl could lead the way.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:44 am

Kou smiled back to Minako, giving her a final squeeze of a hug before letting her go. "Sure thing." He replied, giving her a return kiss before stepping back and sitting down in his chair.

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:20 pm

Minako charged through the office door, as she made her way for the entrance of the dojo. She couldn't believe she had left Artemis behind, especially at the place where a youma had been. There could have been more, and something could have happened to him.

Different images formed in her mind of Artemis trying to fight off youma. It was kind of akward looking, but she began to panick all the same. She sprinted down the side walk, as she pulled out her cell phone to call Usagi back. She could atleast call her back and tell her she was on her way to get Artemis. Not paying attention to the notice of a new voice message on her phone, she punched in Usagi's number.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:48 pm

However, Minako's call did not get to Usagi at all. Usagi had dialed in the number of Hino Rei's phone and waited patiently for her other friend to pick up. She hoped that the girl would answer or else Usagi would be alone for the entire day. 'Of course, I could always call Mako-chan but I don't know if she'll be home or not today...' the blonde thought as she started to tune out the ring of the phone.

Of course, the Tsukino family's phone wasn't the only way to reach Usagi. The teen did have a cellphone that was lying around her room somewhere and a wristwatch style communication device that the Inner Senshi all had in common. She knew she could ise it is she really wanted to get in touch with one of her Senshi companions but if she didn't bother to carry hers around, why would the other four? 'Okay, so Ami-chan might,' she thought, 'but Minako-chan would discard it just like me. So would Mako-chan. I bet Rei-chan doesn't carry it with her but she could probably locate it in her room... unlike me....' Usagi sweat dropped at the thought of her absent mindedness. She had hoped it was something she'd grow out of it, if not for her own sake for Mamoru's. He deserved someone who was elegant and mature.

'Someone like Neo-Queen Serenity... the future me,' she thought as she continued to wait for Rei to answer her phone.

Solar Kitty-chan

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:33 am

Kino Makoto stood out in her yard, practicing her fighting and getting some early exercise in. It was known exercising in the morning helped you burn calories better continuously throughout the day, not to mention it was healthy anyway. She looked inside and spied the clock. Time for her to start getting ready for work.

Makoto went inside to take a shower, and came back out twenty minutes later, wearing a businessy yet youthful blouse and skirt, with a lapel pin which said "Kino" on it. Recently, Makoto had been lucky enough to get a nice job at a department store, and sometimes her store discount and sales allowed her to get clothes and other things for very cheap. She grabbed her bag and pushed the cellphone into it, before locking the door and turning to walk down the street. The store was about three blocks, and located in a busy part of town. But it was also just five blocks from the store to the Crown, which came in handy.
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games