Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Demigod High (Accepting(need 1 more boy)/ OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:37 am
Riku stood on the cliff of the cave wearing his black cloak hooded he opened it showing a sashe full of stakes a necklase with the sign of the cross and two handguns in the pocketrs along with granades "I'm ready for whatever vampire you throw at me Alucard"  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:02 am
"I wouldn't have expected anything less" was all she said before she was fully out the door. She walked to her dorm room, her heart heavy with guilt, she had a feeling he was going to have no mercy on her and part of that was her fault. She shouldn't have kissed Riku on a whim and now she might lose Vale... tears stung the back of her eyes. When she entered her room, she leaned against the door before sliding down, a single tear running down her face  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:05 pm
Kirra was glad that she was finally able to speak with Vale. It was even better that he seemed to already know that thier coversation needed to be kept private. As soon as they were out of sight and hearing range of anyone else, Kirra dropped to one knee and bowed her head as was reqired when speaking to those of the royal family. "Lord Vale, there is a favor I must ask of you. You are one of only few who know about my liniage and the duties I must perform in this world." Kirra lifted her head slightly, but made no eye contact. "With the news of the upcoming war and the manditory training that we must all go through, I fear there is no way I can keep up with everything. I can't fulfill my duties, train and attend my classes all in one day. That is why I ask that you speak to my father. Explain to him what is going on and have him relieve me of my duties untill I have finished my training."  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:00 pm
Nights chuckled, and happily skipped out of the room. Hm, where should I head now? She thought.  

Nights of Nyx

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:30 pm
Riku looked down at the cave noticing the two vampire raising out and calling him down, he tossed a grenade and smirked it puffing out smoke on the way and blew the smoke around the bottom "That is rubiante, a gas that infects your lungs and removes the use of the branchi, rendering your breathing useless" Riku held his two guns and smiled "Come on... Show me your wings"

The pair jumped out of the smoke and dashed at him with their swords

Riku smirked and held out a silver lance looking at them and smiling releasing a button on his shirt and showing the cross necklase "Bring... It... On"  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:51 pm
Vale kept walking eyes closed. "Hmmm." He thought rubbing his chin. He stops and sighs. "Yeah... I'll see what I can do." Vale said "But knowing your dad... I may end up in your place." Vale said. "See you later I'm going to my room... had a long day. Talk to your dad when I get up." With that Vale walked down the hall and turned to the first dorms reserved for seniors. Got to his room on the courtyard level and sat on his bed. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the tape. Night had looked deviously happy when she gave it to him... did he even want to know what was on it. Of course. He slid the tape in and waited for it to play. Vale sat silently as he watched the scene play out. As it ended Vale pressed the stop button rewound and paused it on the kiss.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:22 pm
Raine had fallen asleep and when she woke up her eyes were blurry from the tears she had cried in the middle of her dreams. Standing, she stumbled weakly back against the door "Vale..." she whispered quietly and started to cry again, she didn't know what to do. Taking a knife, she ran it up her shin and watched it heal before doing it again before throwing it aside, what the hell was wrong with her? She felt guilty as hell now. Looking at her watch, she saw the only half an hour had passed. Sighing, she leaned her head against the door "Raine, you are the biggest, God damn idiot any world has known and now you've just made the biggest mistake of your life. How do you feel about this?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:22 am
Riku looked at them drawing a gun in his second hand throwing the lance at one and turning angel dashing at them and firing one in the forehead with his gun "One down" He pulled the lance out of the first's chest and looked to the second pointing his gun at her

"What! What is in that?" The woman looked scared of his determination in his eyes

Riku smirked "Only virvaine... The plant which renders any vampire powerless, he died from the lance in his heart but you I have a purpose for you" He fired in her leg and then grabbed her flying to ALucard's cave  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:53 am
Nights decided to go back to Alucards cave. On the way there she saw Riku in the sky. She jumped up onto the sides of high trees and rocks. "Hm...who ya got there?" She asked him  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:57 am
Riku turned "Alucard's little soilder... I don't care who your boyfriend sends at me whether it's a stranger or my mother... I'll take them all down!"

"We'll see" Alucard stood above Nights on a higher branch "I'll take her thank you"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:00 am
Nights chuckled, "Your one of those people who are overconfident in themselves." She said. "And that, Riku, is what's gonna hurt you." A grin formed on her face.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:04 am
Riku turned to them and tossed the body and Nights "Ironic, I was about to say the same to you" He disappeared leaving a black and white feather adn appeared in school at his dorm  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:23 am
"See, the difference between me and you is that, I don't mind getting hurt." Nights said, but he was already gone. She shrugged but turned her head up to see Alucard  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:49 am
"Did Vale get the tape?" Alucard looked down at her and smiled  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:52 am
Nights laughed, "Of course he did." She answered as she jumped up to sit on the branch he was on.  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games