Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:12 pm
"You're right, you're not useless... But I'm scary good at manipulation," Chris said, smirking to himself as he picked up the music player. "Thanks, by the way." He quickly flipped through all the songs. Symphony of Destruction was nowhere to be found, but he saw Down with the Sickness by Disturbed, and that worked just as good. As he listened to it, he began the air-guitar routine and nodded his head in time.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:16 pm
She rolled her eyes, and pulled herself back up. " Men..." She sighed a little, and relaxed again against the wall.  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:19 pm
"Hey, watch it! I'm only half man, after all," Chris said, chuckling. "It's like that one joke about lawyers... wanna hear it?" He laughed, and sat up. Without waiting for an answer, he began. "Okay. So, a guy walks into a bar ranting about lawyers. 'lawyers this, lawyers that. I hate lawyers, blah blah blah.' He ends the rant finally, and says, 'lawyers are assholes.' A guy at the other end of the bar gets up and says, 'hey, buddy. I find that offensive.' The first guy says, 'why, you a lawyer?' the other guy says, 'no, I'm an a*****e!'" He grinned to himself, and leaned back against the wall.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:25 pm
She looked over at him, and smiled. " Its kinda funny." She smiled, and watched the guards talking, and pointing at them. " wonder what they're talking about..."  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:27 pm
"Probably planning how to torture then kill me." Chris shrugged. "I might have sorta almost accidentally slaughtered quite a few of the guards in the process of being captured." He chuckled, and grinned. "But, you can't spell slaughter without laughter."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:29 pm
"True. You did better than me. I was an idiot, and didn't use my full strength on them." She still felt like hitting herself for that.  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

--G L a -D O S- G i r l--

4,600 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Informer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:34 pm
Aki layed down looking at the gaurds. Suddenly a little swarm of puppies attacked them. She yawned and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:36 pm
Basil giggled a little as the puppies attacked them.  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Pheonix of Angels
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:42 pm
Mistress Camile Dystra walked into the market once more. This time she was looking strict for only one, and a male. She glanced at some of the cages, and some seemed suitable. then one caught her eye. A half man, with wings. She walked over to him, "What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:44 pm
Chris was right in the middle of the best part of the song, when some lady walked up and started talking. He couldn't hear her, the music was turned up too loud. So he popped an earbud out, and sat up. "'Scuse me?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

Pheonix of Angels
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:47 pm
Dystra looked at him, "I asked you what your name was." she repeated herself. She saw him listening to music, and made a mental note of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:49 pm
"Chris... Ma'am," he added, almost as an afterthought. He even considered doing a little bow, but decided better of it. After all, he didn't want her getting the wrong idea... He had killed all of his previous fourteen masters.

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

Pheonix of Angels
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:52 pm
Dystra nodded, "Well, Chris, I think you'll come home with me." she said, "Would you like that?" she asked him. She had to think a minute before asking him though, he would probably scare Yuki. Oh well, she would learn sooner or later.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:55 pm
"That depends. Are you one of those people who think it's fun to beat slaves, and then get all surprised when you end up gagging on your own intestines?" Chris asked, using the exact tone she had used in her own question. "If the answer is no, then I suppose I could learn to like it." His already crooked smirk grew to an even more crooked grin, and his claws clinked against the metal side of his bed.

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

Pheonix of Angels
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:59 pm
Dystra's calm tone faded, replaced with an offensive one, "No, in fact my slaves have much freedom, and enjoy their life with me. However if you would prefer to strangle a master of yours, maybe I should leave and wait for one to come along that suits your liking." she said and stood straight backed.  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games