Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:40 pm
Fang noticed her trouble and walked around to her back " here, let me get that for you" he said then healed the wound and smiled " Aren't you glad that's over?" he said laughing  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:41 pm
Yume sat beside Racy and made another ball of darkness and put it into her wound. "It'll heal soon." she said softly.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:43 pm
racy nodded. "y-yeah, im glad..but..i didnt get to help at all, and i just watched you suffer." she said sadly. she looekd up at both of them, for healing her and thanked them with her facial expressions. there she was, being cared for too much over just a stab in the back when she ddint help either of them,when they were close to dying.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:51 pm
Yume sighed and laid down on the ground. "Now what?" Yume asked boredly.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:53 pm
"don't say you didn't help, you dragged me away from danger when i was near-dead, see? you helped" for a moment after speaking, he felt the back of his neck, remembering the fight earlier  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:59 pm
knnytte of terror
"don't say you didn't help, you dragged me away from danger when i was near-dead, see? you helped" for a moment after speaking, he felt the back of his neck, remembering the fight earlier
racy sighed, and mumbled under her breath. "it wasnt enough.... i didnt even get to heal you." then she looekd at Fang, "whats that?" he said, seeing him touch something on the back of his head.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:07 pm
Yume flipped onto her stomach and played with the darkness on her fingertips, moving it back and forth between her hands.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:10 pm
Fang put his hand down "n-nothing he just stabbed my neck, and besides that's plenty enough! you saved me!"
((g2g))  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:10 pm
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX
Yume flipped onto her stomach and played with the darkness on her fingertips, moving it back and forth between her hands.
racy then looekd to yume. "hey, you seem pretty young~. how old are you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:11 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang put his hand down "n-nothing he just stabbed my neck, and besides that's plenty enough! you saved me!"
((g2g))
((NUU!!! fine. bye. :[ ))racy smiled, then got up and kissed his cheek then resting her head on his shoulder. "mhmk. im happy everyones safe now."  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:24 pm
"I'm 13." Yume answered nonchalently.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:32 pm
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX
"I'm 13." Yume answered nonchalently.
"wow. you are young. im 16." racy said, leaning back againset a tree, looking at Yume with intrest. "so..youre...not havin any trouble around here?" racy asked, confused, and curious.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:02 pm
Yume tilted her head, "Not at the moment, i just arrived here. Why, is there supposed to be trouble here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:40 pm
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX
Yume tilted her head, "Not at the moment, i just arrived here. Why, is there supposed to be trouble here?"
racy kinda makes a 'DUr Da DuR' face, but tries not to be rude. "um..did you see that monster person that almost killed fang?! and it threw a sword into my back. and we both got hurt. hows it going so far?" then racy calmd down for a moment. "this, is all a dream. your asleep. this..isnt real, though its very realistic and we all somehow got here and met eachother. but, this isnt a nice dream, more like a nightmare. its not as sweet as a dream would, now would it." then she glances at fang, then back to Yume. "but..there are a few things you might find pleasing around here." then she smiles, blushing a little, but hides it by looking down and covering her face with her hair and picking at the grass.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:52 pm
"You mean Fang." Yume smiled at Racy, "And yes, i have noticed all of the monsters here. I don't think this is a dream. We probably entered an alternate dimension when we fell asleep." Yume stated matter-of-factly.  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games