Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:33 am
((YAY! BTW, how did you find out that he was just experimenting with us?))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:39 pm
(( I think word went around pretty quickly, lol, but I'm wondering that too.))  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:32 pm
((Well he had sent me and Silas a PM saying that he had been using our guild to answer a question for a friend. He used us lol. So me and Silas came up with the idea of me copying and pasting all of his posts in here to a reply message saying 'here's your s**t, take it with you.' I wish i had saved it lol XD. But anyway then i moved all his forum topics and placed them in a seperate forum after deleting all of his posts in this rp...so he is GONE!!!! So let's just say that was a rough patch and move on please -_-))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:59 pm
((Okay lets get this goin again shall we? Oh and just don't mention martians again just continue on our path since no one else is around any martians stuff okay?))

Chris sat and watched the video of all of his clone's exploits and evils. They were genius but still evil. Chris then saw the fall of Backdraft and how his clone was good. Then he saw the rising of the Church and he saw a human sized gundam picture...his clone. At this he paused it and looked at the suit. "My lord. Who ever came up with this had to taken advantage of at least 200 of my patents. This is fraud! Okay I don't need to see anything else. I will help you but I shall need to see everything you have on that tiny suit and it's sword. I must make something to counter him. Come, take me to a hangar and give me a technician crew, now!" Chris started to walk back to the tube area. He slammed open the doors. "Okay i'll help you. No clone is gonna take my ideas and use them like that!" Chris placed his hands on his sides and had a determined look on hs face.

Nick blinked and looked at John. "Okay then. Knew that wouldn't take long. Lets get back to base shall we? Time we found out a way to counter our slippery foe." Nick started barking orders to men to get weapons and ammunition onto the cargo ship and get any parts and tool in there as well.

Specter stopped as they reached the door. He pressed a button and the door opened. He stepped in first to the bridge of the massie ship. "Dure, we came as we were asked. We hae come to show you some important information regarding our suit's out puts of power. i beliee we could reduce their power out put by at least 15%." Specter motioned for Demyan to show him the clipboard.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:08 pm
((...liiiiiight bulb.))
"Whew. Well, all that Martian nonsense is over and done with, and dealt with handily, I see," John remarked to Adal and Chris. "By the way, we're glad to have you aboard. Welcome to the Protectors!"

Dure waved his servants into his chamber. There, he was running a program of his own design on a personal computer terminal. He finished his work, and shut down the machine, his goal accomplished for the day.
"Very well. What do you have, there?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:41 pm
Chris nodded triumphantly. "Okay let's get this show pony on the road." Chris walked away with the people movving supplies and tech towards the transport. His head was buzzing with idea for his new suit. It would have to be the same size as the clone's but that wouldn't be too difficult in theory. The tough part would be to aquire the parts neccessary. He would need anti-matter particles, titanium, several magnets, a power fluctuator, and molten copper. It would be a slow process but it could be done. Chris smiled at the thought.

"Here we have my findings and results and my plan to enact the changes as quickly as possible." Specter waved a hand at the clipboard Demyan had in his hands. "I believe you shall find it efficient."  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:05 pm
((Just so everyone knows, it is ok to use my character, just do what you believe he would do. So many papers in college @.@ it be insanity))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:18 pm
((lol as you wish. I shall leave that to someone else. I'm not so good at puppeteering lol XD))  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:07 am
"Those aliens' technology seemed pretty interesting though." Adalwulf remarked, crossing his arms over his chest. He was a little peeved that the real Chris had just walked out of the room without him, though he didn't show it to anyone. "If we could figure out what drives it, the Church would be overpowered by enhanced suits. Unless it's all destroyed or taken by the Earth government of course."

Demyan walked past Chris with the clipboard, wiggling the cigarette in his mouth so that it dropped it's load of ash from the tip to the floor as he approached DurĂ©. He was almost forcing himself to be polite, a bored expression on his face as usual, as he held out it out for the older man to take.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:57 am
Duré frowned.
"What exactly am I looking at?" he said in his grizzled manner, flipping back and forth between the first page of the clipboard, and the one under it.

John shrugged. "Strangely enough, it's all gone now. It seemed to just disappear. It's the oddest thing I've ever seen!"  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:45 am
Specter nodded at Demyan. It was now time. Specter had his hand at one of his two buster pistols ready to fire at anyone who would retaliate.

"No not disappeared, simply erased. Perhaps they weren't even martians. But in any case they seemed to have rethought their agenda and erased their presence. I suspect they shall not return seeing as they were thoroughly devastated by our diseases. Though nothing is certain about alien life, that much I believe is certain." Chris was rummaging around some crates. "Now come on everyone onto the ship. I have a lot of questions and little time to fool around. I have to get started on my project if you wish me to be of any help. Come, come!" Chris was waving for them to board the ship. The suits and gundams had already been loaded.

Nick came up beside Chris. "Yeah not much use staying here any more. We gotta get some leeway on the situation and plan our next move." Nick went back to the front of the ship seeing as he was the pilot.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:47 pm
((I'll try puppeting a tiny bit, for the sake of Arashi.))

"Ah, verdammt. That's a shame." Adalwulf said with a sigh, taking a brief swig from the flask he took from his hip. Then he turned to Chris. "Hold on, I'm not stepping on that until I know what's going on and where we're going. And when'd you move Lillia?"

"Same here." Kamon nodded, standing off to the side. Though he was still a bit lightheaded from the sudden realization that this Chris was the real one, and a bit happy as well that the suit he'd fought against earlier was a clone, knowing would make him feel better. He glanced at Cole. "What do you think?"

"Nothing." Demyan replied simply, before taking his hand and shoving the blank clipboard into DurĂ©'s face, hoping to hear a satisfying crunch. The blade cleverly concealed in his wrist slid out and he pressed the dull edge against the other's throat. "I am tired of being told what to do." A triumphant light was shining in his eyes and on his lips. "Anything left to say, old man?"  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:56 pm
Two guards jumped up as Demyan acted but didn't even take two steps as Specter shot them each once between the eyes. He turned and face the rest of the bridge making sure no one was moving.One person shot for a door but Specter shot him down. He had no feelings in him any more and everyone could feel his mechanical cold heart.

"Your main base. It's clear to me that this is merely a relay station or supply station. Lack of engineers for gundam technology. Second there aren't very many workers here to suggest a main base. Third I didn't move your gundams the people loading the crates did. They used some cranes to do so. But any way come on. No time to waste." Chris turned and went to follow Nick.

Cole had been listening up until now. "Well i believe he is very intelligent. Doesn't seem like much can fool him. Is he a genius or something? I never really knew much about Chris." Cole looked at Kamon.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:33 pm
"Hyperion," said the old man. It was his last word, and nothing seemed to come of it. He stared into the Knight's eyes with an eerie steeliness.

John watched as Chris wandered out. He turned to Kamon.
"I hate to be a doubting Thomas, but do you think we can really trust him? He's quite wily in his own right; how do we know he's not playing with us like his double did?"  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:13 pm
"Yes but he does seem sincere. I think that perhaps underneath all of your suspicions lies just a restless person. He has been locked up in a tube while someone much like him went around and used his ideas against his will. Give him some credit. Watch him maybe but let's just watch where he goes." Cole smiled at John, though he was merely a new recruit, and boarded the ship.

"Do you see what has happened here? His Holiness is dead. Killed because of his own lack of strength. He has lied to you. He is not a man worth the title of His Holiness. No he is a fraud. But I have not lied to you. I shall bring you to your promised salvation. He had set you upon the path to destruction. I shall set you upon the path of righteousness. Let us now cast out the weak and the frauds and be set again onto the path set before us. Let me lead you. For I have been set free from the bonds of humanity. No longer am I Christopher Aries Darpel. I am Specter. A spirit of vengeance and truth. Follow me. To the promised end." Specter looked around as many began to cheer and applaud.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff