Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♫ Pet Journals
[J] Star Haven RP Archive (Keep) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

acyfaust

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:59 pm
Masika smiled slightly. "My more notable talents consist of dancing, cooking and jewelry making." She hummed contently to herself. "Your music - I believe I could dance to it with ease. It is foreign to my ears yet inspires me." Traveling with this man certainty wouldn't be boring. It would give her something to do in between her seemingly endless search. An added bonus is that she'd be less likely to be attacked now since she wasn't a 'vulnerable lady'. Not to say that Masika couldn't handle her own. Oh no, she could easily put most perverts and idiots who thought it wise to cross her in their place. Men were just less likely to attempt anything when a woman was traveling with someone. "Ah, but where are my manners? If you could so kindly play us all a tune I could show you an example of my skills."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:04 pm
He listens as she speaks, pleased that she could indeed dance. Finding out she could cook and make jewelry? Nice added bonuses, especially since he'd make sure to 'acquire' some items for her to make jewelry with before they left if she did indeed wish to travel with him. Cooking, he could handle as well, so it wouldn't fall to just her to keep them fed between towns and settlements. Hearing her request for him to play, he picks up his sitar and gives a nod of his head. "I shall do as you request then, Masika." And smiling once more, he starts off with a song he'd heard in one of the desert settlements he'd passed through one time, something she might be more familiar and comfortable dancing to, for now.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

acyfaust

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:11 pm
Masika rose from her seat and carefully stepped to the side where she wouldn't be in anyone's way but in plain sight for all to see, and hopefully tip her for her small bit of entertainment. She listened to the melody for a moment before she got the rhythm and began to dance to the music. She was graceful with each step with a lingering hint of seduction in each moment she made. Masika would only stop once Scalliwag had ceased the music and gotten a taste of her skills.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:16 pm
Scalliwag was impressed at her talent, but, to see how adaptable to different songs she was, he changed the way he played songs a few different times on her. When he was satisfied with her ability, he stopped playing and grins again. "That is definitely some talent you have there, Masika." He says, admiration coloring his voice slightly. Things would certainly be more enjoyable if they were to travel together. They seemed to get along decently so far, anyway, in his mind. "It would certainly be an honor keeping you company while looking for your brother."  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

acyfaust

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:21 pm
Masika was able to change to match the tunes with relative ease. Some songs it took her a moment to figure more proper movements but after one or two dance session that problem would fade. She faintly bowed to him. "Thank you, Scalliwag. I would enjoy bringing your melodies to life." She smiled some more. The smiles were faint but they were there. "Ah, what are your plans for tomorrow? Will you be on your way?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:24 pm
Scalliwag thinks for a moment, then nods. "I was planning on getting some supplies and heading out tomorrow, but if you require more time, I can always extend my stay here." Extending their stay would probably even give him enough time during the night to go check out a few of the other shops in the town for more items they might need, but if Masika were ready to leave on the morrow, he was fine with that as well.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

acyfaust

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:28 pm
Masika had arrived in the town early in the morning. Spending all day asking if people have seen anyone that met the description of her brother left her very little time to acquire anything she might need personally. She sighed a bit and let out a small chuckle. "If you don't mind, I may need the morning to gather some supplies myself. I haven't gotten a chance to go to the local shops yet. That wouldn't be a problem, would it? If it is I can wait until the next town." Masika was used to making due with little to nothing on her travels. She traveled light and only took what she absolutely needed to survive. But she was beginning to realize she may need to carry a small bag with warmer clothes too.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:33 pm
Scalliwag nods a bit. "I don't have any problem with staying here a bit longer to gather supplies. I'd definitely recommend getting a bag to carry extra clothes in. I have a case that I put my instrument in after I detune her so that the sudden changes in weather don't snap the strings during my travels. I can also pick up another bag for more food supplies in case we get caught between towns in our search." If they could afford a caravan wagon and something to pull that wagon that wouldn't die or suffer in the varying climates, he would have invested in such a thing. However, short of stealing it outright, there was no way to afford that particular comfort of travel at the time being. Perhaps further along they might be able to afford such?  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

acyfaust

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:38 pm
Masika thought about it and agreed. "Yes, I'll be sure to do so. Perhaps finding a heavier blanket as well." She placed a hand on her hip for a moment then sat back down in her seat. "If you get an extra bag, I'll pick up some additional food." She already was making a list of things she needed in her mind. It would be a lot easier if she -- they -- could afford a caravan but as long as they didn't tried to pack moderately they shouldn't run into many problems.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:42 pm
Scalliwag nods again. "Yeah, I'll pick up another bag or two. Hrm... This would be easier if we had a caravan... But, well, I suppose that will have to wait until we have enough coin to afford it all. I don't know of any other groups that come up this way, either, so we'll both need to get some warm shoes also." He says, nodding a bit. "And possibly find some walking sticks for any hills or steep banks we come across." A walking stick would at least help them keep from falling over and hurting themselves if they packed things a bit on the heavy side. The stick could also double as a staff, something to fight with, if the need arose.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

acyfaust

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:53 pm
Masika closed her eyes before opening them and sighed. "We could go see how much caravans run for exactly so if the need arises we know how much to save for. Perhaps we should meet up outside the inn in the morning and go gather supplies together?" She offered the suggestion since it seemed the most plausible. Their supply destinations seemed to mimic one another and then when they were done, or even before hand, could stop and see how much the caravan would eventually run them for. It was just a suggestion and not something that had to be followed if he preferred to gather his supplies alone. She would understand. "As for walking sticks... there was a few fallen tree branches near the entrance of town if I recall correctly. We could manage to make use of what mother nature gives us?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:01 pm
He nods at her suggestion, finding it to be a good one. "Yes, that works for me. Since we do have similar supplies in mind, it seems, it would make more sense to go together to get them so that we aren't losing each other in town." He grabs the small bag off his belt and sets it on the table in between them. "I've got enough in here for the supplies anyway. We'll probably have to do some sort of performance either before we leave or when we get to the next town to get some more coin for supplies." And looking at the caravans before they left was an excellent idea.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:38 pm
The pale-skinned male smiled as the other made mention of his innocence. "I do not think it is...so much the fact that you chose this place, but more the fact that you radiate innocence, Epsilon..." He slowly leaned forward in his seat, he drawing abit closer to the male. "That woman could sense it, I can sense it, and so can the others. It makes you vulnerable, weak, but I can give my word that my intentions are not to harm you. I cannot, however, make that same promise for those that watch us from the shadows." He glance back over his shoulder, noting that hose that had been in the curtained booths now moved across the floor. He shuddering at the sight of the dark male and the women at his wide. "That man...before us now...he is the owner of this place. He is abit of an...interesting fellow, with hobbies that range from torture to s&m. Rene Lefevre..." He said the name like it would leave a bad taste in his mouth, his eyes narrowing as the man they spoke of turned his eyes to glance at him, a smile gracing his pale, yet handsome lips.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:45 am
Epsilon glances in the direction Asher was looking at, frowning a bit as the other mentioned the hobbies the group they were watching was into. "So if your own intentions aren't to harm me, is it just that you want someone to speak to, then, or is there something else you are wanting from me?" It was plain from his tone that he much definitely seemed to prefer Asher to whatever anyone else had in mind for him as he scowls in Rene's direction before looking back at Asher.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:20 am
Anthro!Sparky
Church frowns slightly, then walks over and grabs a few carrots and some other vegetables, then motions for the beef and potatoes. "Can't have a proper stew without more than just potatoes, Blondie." He says, cleaning the veggies off in the small creek that flowed just outside the cave. He also fills the pot with water and situates it on a hook he has set up on a stand over the fire pit. Taking the beef and veggies over to where he normally prepares food, he chops everything up and motions to Anders again. "Now, we'll put this in the pot there and let it cook with some herbs. Want anything in particular to drink?"

Anders chuckled. "Didn't want to impose too much." He handed over the meat and potatoes, watching with interest as Church prepared the meal. "Plenty of practice, hmm?" He asked. "And just water is fine, really. I don't think you'd like me much better if I drank." He sighed. He would've liked something alcoholic, but he didn't want to blow his chance by getting too handy, too soon.  
♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff