Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:08 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
6TH YEAR, GRYFFINDOR ~ PREFECT
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara greeted all the new Gryffindors as they were sorted into her house with applause and warm hellos. She sat down again after moving to greet everyone. Tyler asked her a question and she shrugged her shoulders. "I dunno, I should probably find that out," she said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:10 pm
User Image

//WILLIAM RADCLIFFE
FOURTH YEAR GRYFFINDOR
QUIDDITCH TEAM KEEPER
AND I AM DEFINITELY A KEEPER!

Will smiled when Indala introduced herself and put his arm around her. "Yeah, Indala's my girlfriend," he said without looking up from his book. Finishing the chapter, he closed the book and slipped it into his bag beside him. "Welcome to Gryffindor, and all that."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:17 am

User Image
User Image
Preston hands fell down to go rest in the pockets of his pant's as he lazily strolled inside the Great Hall, head up high, and pace swift. His blue gaze, as it always did, immediately flitted up to enchanted ceiling. He paused for a moment, to admire its beauty before picking up his quick saunter once more. He reached the Gryffindor table despite the crowds of non-first years raging to get inside to be punctual. 'Eh, what is up with that? Did we have to reach the house tables before the firsties storm in?' The prefect wondered whilst he took his seat. After settling in, he turned his head around to go observe the new Staff Table residents. 'That blonde guy is new, and so is that tall one over there... Hm, maybe it's a woman?' He thought, curious to which new instructor would be the Cooking With Magic teacher for now on. Cooking was the passion of his life, one that outranked Quidditch, girls, and The Weird Sisters. This new teacher could easily be admired as an idol of sorts in Preston's view, maybe even a god or goddess if they were that awesome.

Giving up his search for the moment, the Gryffindor opted to stealthily ogle a pretty, seventh year, Hufflepuff, which he knew only by sight. Then, upon seeing Sir Nicholas' head pop up in a plate of chicken wings, a mirthful guffaw escaped from his throat. He turned his head to the side, muffling his laughter into his hand until it subsided altogether. He wiped aside tears of laughter with his index fingers. When the ghost finally flitted to the correct table, the young male greeted him with a cheerful grin. He slowly poured some wizarding soda pop into his goblet. As he took a sip, his gaze darted around to idly observe the table residents. Being social drifter sometimes placed him into a bored state...like right then and there.

User Image
F i f t h ||| Y e a r
User Image
[[ Accent Translation: None...for once. ]]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:10 pm
User Image
User Image

((time jump))

Levana stretched. The food had filled her up very well and now she was ready to head to the common room. It almost slipped her mind that she was the prefect and that she was the one to lead them out. Standing up like the other prefects were doing she cleared here throat. "Alright everyone listen up! Those of you who do not know me I am Levana Asphodel your fifth year prefect. If you would follow me in an orderly fashion we will now make our way to the common rooms" she said. Even she was surprised that her voice had carried over the loud bustling of the room. She left her seat and waited for everyone at the end of the table. After everyone was ready she turned and headed towards the great hall.

"Please stay together now. It is very easy to get lost. If you lose your way ask the paintings or find someone who will move you in the right direction." she said mimicking a Ravenclaw she had heard who was instructing his own group of first years.

{ Exit to Grand staircase}

User Image

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:44 am
User Image
яεġrετηστнιηġ ғεαяησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηεvεяyτнιηġ
User Image
Colton was just finishing up a large piece of fudge when the prefect that had welcomed him to the house stood up and instructed the first years to follow. The glorious feast had taken all of his attention, and he had found that he completely forgot about his anxiousness towards their first trip to the Gryffindor common room. His mind suddenly slipped back to Hemlock and his luggage, and he swallowed the last of his food before moving from the table and into the line of first years that was steadily forming. He watched as students from the other tables began filing out of the Great Hall, and his stomach pulsed with excitement as he nodded his understanding to the girl at the head of the pack.
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:47 pm
User Image

6TH YEAR, GRYFFINDOR ~ PREFECT
xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tammy smiled when Levana took charge to lead the first years up to the common room. She stood up as well. "Not too fear, fresh meat, I'll be holding up the rear so if you fall behind, I'll catch you and bring you up." She moved over to Levana and whispered to her. "The new password is Quid Agis?" Winking, Tammy sat back down to wait for the rest of the first years to leave.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Ms.Green Apple

3,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:48 pm
{HALVINE | CLENORE}

1st Year Gryffindor

Halvine took a seat and covered his nervousness with a fake smile as he turned to watch the rest of the first years get sorted. It seemed quite a few were joining Gryffindor with him, which made him feel a little less out of place. His parents had spent so much time teaching him about Hufflepuff (his father) and Slytherin (his mother), that he had never had any time to investigate the other houses on his own. But whether he knew about this house or not, one thing his parents had instilled in him, more than even the pride of their houses, was the ability to fit in. He’d smile and greet his new housemates, and later he’d worry about not belonging.

A bit of sincerity crept into his smile as two more new students joined Gryffindor right after him: Raleigh and Miranda. He wondered if they were anything like him.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:59 pm
User Image
Amelia Scott
Amelia walked to the table still a little shaky but oh so relieved. She was a Gryffindor. Her mother was going to be so proud. She smiled widely as she sat at the table but she still couldn't calm the nervousness but it was okay for now. This was her new family.

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

poxto

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:21 pm
Loch
Lochlainn Farren cast his eyes upon his twin, and tore them away anxiously. The sorting hat must have made a mistake, he thought in his mind, yes that is it, a mistake. He slid to the table, amid Gryffindors. The scarlet plumage is horrendous, I've been preparing to be a Slytherin all of my life, what is this! He remained quiet throughout the headmasters spiel, looking down to his silver plate in disgust. Ein must be a mess, at least I am in a reputable house, even if it is the rival of Slytherin, he is in Hufflepuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:58 pm
User Image
{HALVINE | CLENORE}

1st Year Gryffindor

Halvine’s eyes followed the girl, Amelia, if he’d heard right, as she claimed a spot near him at their new table. She looked about the same as he felt: excited but nervous. Her eager grin was rather infectious, and he found himself smiling at her, a little of his usual confidence finally making an appearance.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Maiya Kajuji

Ms.Green Apple

3,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Tetsurga

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:23 pm
Raleigh kos
First year, Gryffindor
||+||Sorcerer||+||Height: 4'6”||+||Weight: 80lbs||+||Age: 11||+||Hair: Blond||+||Eyes: Blue||+||Theme of the Moment||+||
”If life gives you lemonade, make lemonade. Take the lemonade and sell it so you can buy more lemons then what you had before. Rinse, repeat; finally, saddle your cousin Jim with the costs while you run off into the sunset with the profits.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

As the hat announced Gryffindor Raleigh simply smiled amused. It appeared that his reckless attitude and penchant for mischief had saddled him in the house of lions. Likely, his parents would be proud considering the somewhat dark reputation the Slytherin house had. Especially because of the last Wizard War in Britain, which revealed many supporters of Voldemort in the Slytherin House’s student population.

Not that Raleigh cared. He firmly supported the belief that everyone deserved an open mind. He certainly would be nice to the any Slytherin, Reavenclaw, or Hufflepuff he met. He would hate the individual, not the House. Course, only if given a reason. No sense in being mean and making enemies for no reason. That would only lead to unnecessary and unpleasant confrontations for his scholastic career at Hogwarts.

As he approached the Gryffindor table, Raleigh saw the nervous smiles of the other first years. With a smile he sat down next to one of the boys and said, “Hey, the name’s Raleigh, but you can call me Hawk. What are your names?”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is merely the first step of the wizard who will become known as the Red Hawk. His future uncertain, he could become a force for good and justice; or he could be twisted by his desires and become a festering presence that darkens and poisons those around him. Only time will tell what kind of Raleigh Ákos will become.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image
{HALVINE | CLENORE}

1st Year Gryffindor

Halvine turned his smile to the boy as he introduced himself. He returned the greeting happily, glad to be a little more in his element. Talk was easy; it was the moments when he had to do things alone that he ran into trouble. “Hawk, eh? Sadly, my name isn’t as interesting as that. I’m Halvine Clenore, pleased to meet you. You’re officially the first new Gryffindor I’ve met.” He smiled at the other boy, glad to have made an acquaintance so soon.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC; {I'm a bit confused as to why your character is 28 ;p}

Tetsurga

Ms.Green Apple

3,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Tetsurga

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:17 am
Miranda Alden
First year, Gryffindor
||+||Sorceress||+||Height: 4'2”||+||Weight: 78lbs||+||Age: 11||+||Hair: Brown||+||Eyes: Blue||+||Theme of the Moment||+||
“ Breathe, relax and calm the mind; focus. With precision, anything can be achieved.”

User Image

Gryffindor? She had gotten into Gryffindor! Miranda couldn’t believe it. The hat must have made a mistake! She wasn’t brave. She wasn’t courageous. So why did she get in? Wait! She got in! She was going to attend Hogwarts! She walked towards the Gryffindor table, her table in a daze.

She sat down and smiled politely at the other first years, not sure what to say. Two of the boys already seemed to be talking to each other. She didn’t want to interrupt. So she started eating, hoping that someone would realize their error in her being at this table, in this house. But if she was meant to be Gryffindor she thought, might as well start acting like it. With that she stopped hunching over her food and straightened. She smiled far more calmly at the other girl at the table before resuming to eat.

Miranda sees nothing but weakness when she looks at herself. However, bravery is not the trait of those without fear; it is the trait of those who despite that fear take that first step. Miranda has yet to realize her inner strength. The day she does, she might just become a force to be reckoned with. Until that day comes, she will step despite her “supposed” weakness to face the new day all the same.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:36 am
User Image

7TH YEAR, GRYFFINDOR
xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tamara approached the Gryffindor table and saw a bunch of new faces already and smiled. The seventh year and former Prefect and Gryffindor Team Captain sat down calmly and smiled to the new faces. "Welcome to Gryffindor, fresh meat... er I mean first years," she said and winked. "I'm Tamara Radcliffe, but you can call me Tammy. I was Gryffindor Team Captain last year as well as a Prefect for the past two years, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I'm also the Captain of the Dueling Club, so if you're interested in learning more about dueling, you can join." She breathed a heavy breath and smiled at the Gryffindors.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:51 am
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Fifth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

►The man... The mystery... The legend...◄

Will walked into the Great Hall a few steps ahead of Aravis and nodded again. "So yeah, we'll fix that not getting into trouble business, like a good Gryffindor." He spotted Tamara sitting with a group of first years already assembling at the table and nodded to his blond headed sister. Then he maneuvered to a spot nearer to the end of the table.

Out Of Character: ...

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games