Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:40 pm

User Image

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

User Image

Tyler looked at Indala. "Sorry but I can't tell you how he's going to react. All I can tell you is that you'll have to talk to him sooner or later" he said "And I would go with sooner." Tyler smiled at Indala.

User Image

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:47 pm

Indala nodded fronting determination and forced a smile.
" Yes...I'm sure that sooner is definitely the way to go."
She looked about the room before turning back to Tyler.
"Do you know of his whereabouts right now?
I guess I could just hang out in here for a while and wait for him."

If she were being honest with herself, waiting was the last thing she wanted to do right now.
She had a lot of catching up to do and people she needed to see as well.
Besides that, being idle had never been quite her thing.
No, what she needed right now was to be outside.
The idea made her smile and her spirits lifted a bit. She had always loved the Hogwarts grounds.

Making up her mind without waiting for Tyler's answer she stood, her and pulled down the sleeves of her jumper.
"Thank you Tyler," she said speaking over her shoulder as she crossed the room to pick up her bag.
Bending over she grabbed the strap of her bag and flung it over her right shoulder.
She flashed Tyler a reassuring smile before quickly exiting the room through the portrait hole.

User Image

((Next post: Grand Staircase))

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:03 pm

User Image

//WILLIAM RADCLIFFE\
THIRD YEAR GRYFFINDOR
QUIDDITCH TEAM KEEPER
AND I AM DEFINITELY A KEEPER!

Will heaved a heavy sigh as he emerged from the boy's dormitory and stood at the top of the staircase. He gazed out into the common room and took it step by step, slowly coming to the ground floor of the Gryffindor building. He saw Tyler sitting in the common room and nodded glumly at him. "Hey Tyler. How's it going?" he asked, a bored tone in his voice. He slumped down in his sisters favorite chair and brushed some of his shaggy blonde hair from his face.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:14 pm

User Image

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

User Image

Tyler looked up again and smiled at Will "I know something you might wanna know." he said with a laugh, "But I'm not sure how you would react. Might be interesting" he grinned. "Ok time to stop the monologue. Will, Indala is back" he said and smiled.

User Image

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:19 pm

User Image

//WILLIAM RADCLIFFE\
THIRD YEAR GRYFFINDOR
QUIDDITCH TEAM KEEPER

Will was lazing about in the chair when Tyler said that Indala was back. as the words first passed through his eyes, he dismissed it as if it was nothing. Then the impact of the words hit him like a mallet to the temples. "Wait... what?!?" He jumped up from the chair with a start. "Indala's back?!? Like back back?!? As in here?!?" His eyes darted around the room, a half panicked, half eager look on his face. "Where? Where is she?" He grabbed Tyler's shoulders, not hard enough to hurt him, but enough to get it message across.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:26 pm

User Image

User Image

Tyler looked at Will, A bit surprised by his friends reaction, "She just left the Common room,." he said. He pointed towards the portrait hole, that Indala just went through.

User Image

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:31 pm

User Image

//WILLIAM RADCLIFFE\
THIRD YEAR GRYFFINDOR
QUIDDITCH TEAM KEEPER

He looked at the portrait hole that Tyler was pointing at. "She what? Okay," he said, a distracted tone to his voice. He released his friend's shoulders and started towards the portrait hole faster than his feet were ready for. Tripping, he landed hard on his elbows, skinning them on the stone floor. However, he bounced right up to his feet and turned to face Tyler. "Thanks Tyler!" he shouted and ran to the portrait hole, a side of him showing that hadn't shown all year. As quickly as he could, he climbed through the portrait hole and headed out to look for her.

{Exit to Grand Staircase}
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:09 pm

User Image
User Image

This place was unreal. She still couldn't believe they were so high up in the castle. The awe from last night still hadn't worn away. All of this was just crazy. Who would believe that she had gone from living on the streets to living in this place? Daisy knew Charon was several floors below her and she frowned. The first year knew the general location of the Slytherin common room. It was something Charon had told her so if ever she needed him she could find him.

Wandering over to a window the small blond peered out over the grounds. It was simply amazing. The forest seemed to go on forever. The lake was beautiful from this height too. As she peered out for a moment she thought she saw a white eagle but quickly dismissed it. Climbing into the window the small girl sat with her arms around her knees watching the clouds. "I wish you could see this big brother." She said softly to herself

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:14 pm

User Image
User Image

Levana smiled when she spotted the young Gaunt. She was a strong girl. Most who were as close as she was would have been crying in a corner by now. She walked over to her and placed a gentle hand on her shoulder.

"You know, I can try and sneak him in here. It wouldn't be pretty seeing as it would be a Slytherin in Gryffindor. But I think the others should make an exception this one time. You are his sister after all"
she said trying to sound sweet. She promised Charon she'd take good care of her and she meant to keep it. "But until then is there any questions you have for me about the school?" she asked her. As a prefect she was now one of the go to girls when a younger year needed help. Hopefully she knew enough to be useful.

User Image

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:39 pm

User Image
User Image

The first year looked up and smiled when Levana came over to her. She liked her a lot. Charon really shouldn't give her so much trouble but Daisy unlike a lot of people knew that her brother's hate for this house went on before he was a Slytherin.

"I dunno. I have barely met any of my yearmates let alone the ones in our house. There's only been one person I've really talked to today but oh well. I guess I shouldn't expect much on the first day." Daisy said with a little smile. She promised herself she'd try harder tomorrow. "Is it normal to feel a little left out your first day?" She asked softly. Daisy refused to let it get to her but she had to know.

((So I oops and wasn't supposed to post her up here yet. See even VC's screw up XD so...yeah these will be a little outta sequence. Sorry Rose))

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:12 pm

User Image
User Image

Levana stepped up to the painting and in a clear, demanding yet kind voice she spoke the password,"Quid Agis?" The lady in the painting was very complient and opened the door with no qualms. She thanked her and stepped inside. She gave herself a mental note to thank Tamara for giving her the password.

"Alright everyone, this is our common room. Boys dorms are there and girls are there. Go find your bunks and get yourself settled. If you have any questions just ask me" she said with a smile before turning and sat down in one of the comfy chairs near the fire place. If any student needed help they would be able to find here there rather easily.

((sorry for the quickness of this post, I just wanted to get it over with XP))

User Image

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:05 am

User Image
яεġrετηστнιηġ ғεαяησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηεvεяyτнιηġ
User Image
After climbing seven long flights of stairs, Colton was surprisingly not out of breath, nor feeling tired at all. He followed Levana through the portrait hole, taking note of the odd password. His eyes leapt rapidly around the circular room, memorizing the layout and becoming nearly engulfed by the enormous fireplace with dancing flames.

Spotting a large, arched window, Colton made that his point of destination, taking in a number of smaller features on the way. Reaching the window seal, he pressed a firm hand against the cold glass, the eagerness in his gray eyes overlooking the school grounds.
"Amazing..." He whispered quietly, mesmerized by the scenery.

Turning back, Colt re-embraced the elaborately detailed room, running his hand along the back of a scarlet armchair as he worked his way toward the staircases. Arriving at the bottom, a fork in the road, he glanced left, then right, eventually noticing tiny signs that labeled which dormitory was which. One last look over his shoulder, and Colton began to ascend the winding staircase to his left, again, brushing his hand along the wall as he walked, almost as if he were trying to deepen the memory.

User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:38 pm

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Blake entered the common room with a slight quickness in his step. You could say he was secretly excited to see what the book he had taken from Adele had inside. It only took a few moments of rummaging from the dormitories before he was back at the common room. He wanted to read it on the couches rather than the bed. It hurt his neck looking down. The boy looked for his twin to see if she had found her way back to the common room. Taking one side of the couch, Blake made himself comfortable as he opened the book. With each flip of the page, he couldn't but help feel more confused. The stories had a daunting feeling to it. As if he could relate to it. When the boy finished the last word, he closed the book with a small gape in his mouth. How peculiar. The stories were so similar to..to what? Blake thought to himself.

Putting the book down on his side, he stared into the empty fireplace, trying to piece everything together. Suddenly the truth dawned on him. In disbelief with himself, he looked at the book then back at the fireplace. Making up his mind to settle this unsettling thought, Blake grabbed the book. He darted out the common as he looked for a certain someone that could enlighten him with the truth.

User Image
User Image
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:47 pm

User Image
User Image
After a peaceful snooze in the Hogwarts pumpkin patch, and a long trek to and up the castle, Preston arrived at entrance of the Gryffindor tower. After whispering the current password to the Fat Lady, and entering the warm common room, he shuffled his way to the comfortable couch and sat down. His blue gaze idly swept around. The place seemed oddly empty, but it was the week-end. People were probably out and about the grounds, or at Hogsmeade. Eh? But what did he know? Mentally shrugging he swung his legs to take over the rest of the couch's space. The boy tilted his head back onto the arm rest, (his pillow), and closed his eyes. He wasn't going into another nap, just resting for the moment...
User Image
F i f t h ||| Y e a r
User Image
[[ Accent Translation:]]

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:55 pm

User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
6TH YEAR, GRYFFINDOR ~ PREFECT
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara walked into the common room from the girl's dorm, wearing comfy sweatpants and a tanktop and carried with her a notebook. She spotted Preston sprawled out on the sofa and smirked, sitting down instead in her favorite chair. She crossed her legs under her and curled them up. Opening to an empty page, she continued her writing for a little while then stopped. She touched the amulet around her neck and rubbed the bear paw print medallion. "Hey Preston, would you be interested in accompanying me to Hogsmeade sometime in the near future?"
Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games