Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image
Hufflepuff|1st year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

"Yeah, they were most definitely going at it. It's amazing how much you hear when not talking to anyone," he said, chuckling slightly. He wondered what was going on with the two of them. This was not something he's really seem before, but he himself had a similar occurence awhile back with his friend, but it was for lacrosse purposes. The two were 1 and 2 in Europe. They constantly were going at it. That went on for about 3 years until they finally got over it.

"It's probably that alpha male rivalry. It's normal among us guys," he assured them, flashing his teeth at the two.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:44 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Hufflepuff

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana looked up at Steele, who sat on the couch, as he spoke. So it's only going to get worse?" she asked, letting out a heavy sigh. "Boys are stupid," she mumbled audibly, looking over at Katrina.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:53 pm
User Image

"Uhm...I don't know how to answer to that one," he said, a half smirk in his face. "Although...I never knew I was stupid. Huh, learn new things everyday," he answered, kicking his feet up on the couch. He had nothing else to say. He was most definitely different from those kids, but no one would see that. They would have to to look deeper than the surface and quite honestly, no one really wanted to go deeper. Maybe Ariana would want to learn more about him, and maybe Kat, if he was lucky.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:07 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana shook her head slightly as she looked at Steele. "No, you aren't stupid. Just boys in general act stupid," she told him. Ariana never meant for Steele's feelings to get hurt by anything that she said.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:22 pm
User Image

Steele laughed a little and sat up and put his arm around her shoulders. He snickered then said, "Well, you're just going to have to lwarn to deal with us Ari," he joked, then withdrew his hand, sitting back down. He intended to be funny, but he was not too entirely sure if he was or not.

Steele waited for Ari, or Kat's reaction, his thoughts wondering to different subjects. He was thinking about his life and what he needed to do to become a better wizard.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:39 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana didn't understand that Steele was only joking, so she frowned at his remark. Without saying anything, she stretched out on the floor on her stomach and focused on the pattern on the carpet in front of her.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:47 am
User Image

Steele instantly had seen howbshe took his little joke and he really didn't like it. He then said, hoping to make up for his lapse, "It was a joke Ari, you are not going to have to deal with all guys. We're not all like that at all honestly. Like me for instance, I have nothing to boast about here; so why do it. It all depends who you come across," he assured her, his thoughts then wondering again. He hated lingering on this topic too long.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:23 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana continued to stare at the carpet as Steele spoke. "Stop bagging on yourself. You're a wonderful wizard. Nothing about your family changes that," she told him, slightly annoyed that Steele still doesn't think he fits in.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:40 pm
User Image

Steele looked at her reaction and didn't get what he was looking for, probably because she was assuming he was insulting himself....again. "No, No, No, that's not what I mean. I'm not saying I'm a horrible wizard at all. I'm just saying that I am not as skilled quite yet. I'll get it sooner or later, once I start practicing mor," he said, hoping she would acknowledge him by looking up, but he was sure she wouldn't. It was okay though. He honestly couldn't imagine how someone deals with Steele on an everyday basis.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:57 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana smirked as she forgot what they were talking about before. She accepted what Steele said without showing any sign that she even listened to him. Out of the silence, she started humming a soft tune.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:30 pm
User Image

Steele looked at her absentmindedly, not knowing how to answer to the girl's ignorance of him. It was whatever, not something he really cared about, but he was sure that maybe that would come back to bite him in the long run. He started to nod off gradually, finding it hard keep his eyes open.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Common Room
What am I doing? Sleeping
What am I thinking? Zzzzzzz....

While the two were talking, Kat had fallen asleep without meaning to. Now, she stretched out, putting her legs on Steele. She breathed lightly, not snoring. In sleep, her features were more relaxed than they had been earlier.

Out of Character {...}

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:33 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

As Ariana hummed, her voice became quieter and softer with every note. Eventually, she fell asleep with her head against her arms, facing the floor under her.

wearing

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:36 pm
User Image

Steele slowly drifted, only to be slightly shocked awake when Kat had put her legs on top of his thighs. But...as the very few minutes past gradually, his eyes began to close once again, the effects of drowsiness setting in. His eyes finally closed after the brief moments, his mind being lost in an endless darkness, only to return at the beginning of day.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:45 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Common Room
What am I doing? Sleeping
What am I thinking? Demon... battle... Grizzly... Roi...

While Kat was sleeping, she dreamed. This dream seemed so real, almost as if she was watching it in person. The blond girl, the Grizzly she seemed to know was leading someone into a room. In this room, lots of people were clustered. She recognized the Headmistress and the Head Auror, Arthur. She knew a couple of the other faces... the fiery red hair... They were saying something about a demon and someone mentioned a word she didn't know... Roi... Then she saw something she couldn't explain... a spirit... and it came racing towards her. Kat awoke with a shout and fell off the couch, landing directly on Ariana lying beside the couch.

Out of Character {...}

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games