Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
58%
 58%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
33%
 33%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 84

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:40 am
When we went off away from the forest-
We did travel far to get a taste of so much more.
We dug up the roots of all the stories...
Put them in a pot and brought them to a fiery roar!
We fed on these things without a worry;
Never gave a thought to the coming of the winter storm.
Gone away, gone away, what was yesterday?
Make a meal, make a bed, tuck your feet in-
And resting elbows twice on a table can be nice;
But the comforts, they can be deceiving.

User Image
ᶜ ʸ ᴿ ᵁ ˁ
ᴱ ᶻ ᴱ ᴷ ᴵ ᴱ ᴸ
ᴸ ᴵ ᴸ ᴸ ᴬ ᴺ ᵀ ᴵ ᴺ ᴱ

ᴾᵁᴿᴱᴮᴸᴼᴼᴰᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ᴮᴼᴿᴺˁᴸʸᵀᴴᴱᴿᴵᴺᶠᴵᴿˁᵀ ʸᴱᴬᴿ

Cy smiled, and said sweetly, "Vander loves me. It's not my fault threats are the only way he knows how to show affection." Vander loved him about as much as a decomposing rodent, which was to say, not at all, but Cy had learned a long time ago that his older brother was far more easy to manipulate when he was angry, and if there was one thing Cy was really good at, it was making people angry. He hoped he'd gotten to Wendy with the friends thing. It seemed like the sort of nonsense she'd be concerned about. He shrugged nonchalantly at her response, feeling rather triumphant. "Sera your cousin?" he asked, as if there was another Sera, and then burst out laughing at what she had to say next. He laughed so hard his stomach hurt and he nearly fell off the chair, but quickly regained control of himself, straightening up and adjusting his glasses as he continued to grin at her. "I'm sorry, Wendy, I didn't know me being pleasant upset you so much. Maybe you're too used to Vander; he doesn't really like to try at things he's bad at. Also, my feelings are hurt now; I do care! I like Charms. It's an under appreciated class." He stopped talking for a moment when she mentioned his parents, and his grin flickered on his face, before he went on, "I don't think I really impress Mummy and Daddy, but it's kind of you to think that. And I am enthralled, Wendy. How could I not be? My big brother hasn't killed you yet and you haven't killed him. It's like a fairy tale romance." His grin widened slightly. "Speaking of shows, how's the wedding planning coming along? Mother'll want an 'impressive affair', given all the work she's put into matching you and Vander."

OOC:
mc2

Now the seasons are not what they once seemed-
The berries all are green though the sun is at a fine high crest...
We lifted our shirts up in a hurry-
Reaching for the belly hollow from the long cold rest!
We slept off all the fat, but they'll be no more of that,
'Cause there must be some disease 'neath the canopy!
Swinging tails from trees, we can gather we need-
Give away what we had a fair share of...
And now the forks and knives with the sacrifice;
With a pair only some can believe in.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:02 am
User Image
xWendy Madeline Chaistyxxxxx
xxxx<5th Year>

Time: Autumn 2030
Dressed: Casually
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Wendy could just gag on Cyrus overly sweet and fake voice and display and resisted rolling her eyes when he said that Vander loved him and death threats were the only way Vander knew to show affection. "I can only hope that someday Evander decides to make good on those threats. Oh, I'm sure him as a murderer might make him all the more attractive. After all, they say a girl looks for her father in a future husband," She answered, her tone dry. She didn't say anything else on the matter and when he asked about Sera's relation, Wendy said, "Cousin of sorts. I consider her a cousin. She's a bit more distant than that to be fair. If you bothered to pay attention to family trees, it would matter for you to know actually our relation is that my great-aunt is her great-grandmother. I'm a bit closer related to Cathaline and David and Leah, not that I think you've met the youngest of that trio." She waved a hand unconcerned, "But yes, Sera, my cousin, unless there is some other Sera you know of or who has caught your eye. You should be careful on showing interest in any girl though, you might have your own engagement soon knowing your lovely mother."

She raised a brow and then narrowed her eyes as Cyrus apologized about being pleasant with a grin that Wendy wanted to slap off his stupid face. "You aren't being pleasant. You are being nauseatingly fake," Wendy informed him, folding her hands in her lap primly, watching him carefully with her blue eyes as he went on to claim his feelings hurt and then suddenly turned to mentioning he didn't think he impressed his parents and mock her engagement to Evander. "I reckon I have a couple years before having to worry about planning for any wedding of mine, besides I thought I'd charm my mother-in-law and let her handle the affairs. My plan is merely I'll be the one in the white. However, if you want grand I'm sure the affair should be on the Avery estate verses yours. I don't believe the Lillantine estate has grounds that could rival the Avery manor. Honestly, once I marry your brother, I'm going to have to at least install a pool on the grounds. I couldn't survive without a place to swim for the rest of my life. I'm sure my lovely mother-in-law and father-in-law and my loving husband will happily let me. A happy wife is a good wife, right? Oh, sorry, what am I saying, you wouldn't know about something like making others happy, now would you? You are too wrapped up in yourself to even begin to understand others."
------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:52 pm

User Image
ᶜ ʸ ᴿ ᵁ ˁ
ᴱ ᶻ ᴱ ᴷ ᴵ ᴱ ᴸ
ᴸ ᴵ ᴸ ᴸ ᴬ ᴺ ᵀ ᴵ ᴺ ᴱ

Cy brightened. "Oh, Vander complained about your father all summer! He killed someone, didn't he? Wicked. I saw him at the wedding, but Father and Mother wouldn't let me say hello. I always wanted to meet a murderer." Inside, he recoiled in disgust at her mention of family trees; as if he wanted to hear more about what he'd been forced to learn growing up. As if names on parchment was going to prove beneficial to anyone anytime soon. The majority of these families hated each other. If you needed names to toss out like gauntlets, you were better off with friends. People not sharing the same blood as you. "I'd love an engagement," he said nonchalantly. "It sounds like it gets rid of a lot of work, and you and my big brother are so excited all the time. I'll tell Mother you're so fond of her, she'll be so pleased!"

"Oh, come on, Wendy, that's not fair," he mock argued at what she said next. "Look; you have it down! It's like a gift or something. It must take a lot of hard work to keep looking and sounding like that all the time, right? You're good at it!" He laughed at her talk of the wedding and her dismissal of their estate; honestly, he couldn't wait for the big day. "You're fifteen now? I know you're the year above Vander. Seventeen is when you can get married, if you start planning at least a year before... But you're probably right, Mother would be really happy to hear that it's all hers." He shifted in place on the arm of the chair and smiled at his feet, thinking of something, before looking back up very suddenly. "If you put in a pool can I swim in it? I always wanted one. Vander would let you have one, as a wedding present,probably."

OOC:
mc2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:49 am
User Image
xxxx<5th Year>

"He was charged with killing someone," Wendy remarked dryly, resisting the urge to pinch the bridge of her nose as the conversation continued, "whether he actually did or did not is up for debate." She paused and folded her hands in her lap, finding it interesting that Evander's parents forbade Cyrus to say hello, "Hmm... they didn't let you greet him, now that is interesting. Though considering how you refer to my father I reckon it is for the best you didn't greet him." She frowned glancing away, she was sure if Cyrus found out how much it irritated her to hear her father go on about how she was 'just like her mother' and act as if she was some perfect little angelic porcelain doll, much like her mother was always portrayed to her, that she'd never hear the end of it.

She looked back at him surprised when he said he'd love an engagement as it got rid of a lot of work and then went on to practically taunt her about her relationship with Evander and then Wendy's so called fondness of his mother. "I live to please," She remarked dryly. "Anything to win points with my future in-laws, right?" She managed not to roll her eyes at the last statement and ended up with her expression its usual deadpan. At least Cyrus gave her plenty of opportunity to test her patience, which he pointed out: it no doubt infuriated Cyrus he couldn't get much of a rise out of her. She wasn't like Evander though and easily provoked or at least easily visibly provoked.

"I'll be sixteen in January, not that it really matters," She answered, "I doubt that a wedding will be expected until both Evander and I are graduated. Or I would hope. And, I wouldn't advise swimming in my pool, when I get one, the temptation to drown you might overtake me and honestly you aren't worth going to Azkaban over."

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:27 am

User Image
ᶜ ʸ ᴿ ᵁ ˁ
ᴱ ᶻ ᴱ ᴷ ᴵ ᴱ ᴸ
ᴸ ᴵ ᴸ ᴸ ᴬ ᴺ ᵀ ᴵ ᴺ ᴱ

"Well, have you ever asked him?" Cy remarked curiously. Then he snickered, the corners of his gleaming eyes crinkling. "Father always says children should be seen and not heard." He gazed at the frown on Wendy's face and the way she looked away, trying to figure out what button he had pushed so he could press it more often. Something about her father irked her, and Cy doubted it was the fact that he was a murderer. That didn't really seem like something that would faze Wendy all that much, no offense intended. Then again, he supposed it wasn't that odd that her relationship with her father would be strained, seeing as he'd been in prison for most of her childhood, from what Cy had heard.

He was glad he'd surprised her with his opinion on an engagement, though of course he didn't want to get married anytime soon; he was eleven and marriage was endlessly dull unless you did it right, from what he could tell. "Why do you have to win points?" he asked, cocking his head to one side, his blond locks flopping over his eyes for a moment before he pushed them out of the way. "You're going to be their daughter. Parents have to love their children, right?" The way Cy intoned it, it came off sounding like a bit of a foul joke, and his amused little grin didn't help matters.

"It probably bugs Vander that you're older," he commented. "He doesn't like to feel like a little kid. See, Mother treats him like one, and he hates it. I don't know why." He chewed on his lower lip in mock consternation at Wendy's last threat, eyes widened. "I dunno. I'm a pretty good swimmer. And I can hold my breath for a really long time. Vander used to always hold my head underwater in the bath when I was little, so I got good at it," he explained as if telling a lighthearted account of a visit to the toy store.

OOC:
mc2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:10 pm
User ImageDawn Yamamoto
Pureblood || 2nd Year || Slytherin

Dawn smiled slightly to herself, Advanced Flying is just as she imagined it. The professor, although Hufflepuff, was really reliable as well, and he does well in his job. Dawn scoffed slightly, smirking at herself. Not everyone can see true talent. She said to herself. Getting a bit overconfident at her newfound talent. She may not be the best, but she's planning to be one of the best so that class was definitely a great start. What will her brothers think? Well at least, just one brother. She frowned, this was no time to be thinking of her brothers.

Dragging her broom across the common room so that she may leave it in her room, a rather loud conversation reached her ears. She hadn't expected anyone here since it was still well in between classes, but turning her head to the source, she noted two rather unusual people. One of them looks like she's definitely studying and rather older than the other. While the boy facing her looked as if he couldn't be anywhere near the same age as the girl with fiery hair.

She wondered to herself what their relationship is but thought nothing much of it once she reached her bedroom. Setting down her broom, she took off her flying cloak and sighed as she got into her student's robe. She gathered her quill placed it inside her robe and and then some parchment before setting out once more. Class was not until one more hour and so she decided to lounge around the common room.

Upon setting herself down and comfortable by the hearth. She found her eyes getting drawn by the scene by the tables. The two were still there and apparently still conversing by themselves. She couldn't help it really. The boy looked rather, well, fetching. Although obviously young, he looked mature as well. His glasses caught her eyes too, it was as if it was made for him at how it suited him so perfectly. It was odd, that Dawn had gotten so interested in him, after all, they hadn't met and have never talked as well, but it would be nice... She found herself thinking, if she could meet someone like him to finally talk and hang around with. It was boring being by herself all the time.

The Forgotten Weasley

mihori_0624

Hopeful Cadet

11,400 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:24 pm
User Image
xxxx<5th Year>

"I don't bother asking questions I don't need answered for me," Wendy replied cryptically in response to asking her father if he had indeed murdered someone. She narrowed her eyes at Cyrus as he quoted his father and replied, "I was instructed a bit differently. I am a musician, so obviously I should be heard, but I should be seen and heard doing the right thing, which, I do. I see no reason to break status quo." Her voice at the end was detached as if she was quoting a poem, something she was at a habit to doing and sounding like quite often. She felt Cyrus watching her as she had looked away at the conversation of her father, but now settled to staring at Cyrus in quiet challenge as the conversation continued. Her lack of amusement at Cyrus mention of parents having to love their children evident.

She folded her hands in her lap as the conversation turned to her fiance and Wendy replied, "If Evander doesn't like to feel like a little kid, he shouldn't act as one. I am sure even if I was technically three years younger than Evander, maturity wise, I'd seem older still. For Merlin's sake, Evander acts still as if he could catch something undesirable from girls." Her annoyance in the last comment evident more than she cared to admit. The thing was it infuriated her to watch as Mira got to cuddle up with her boyfriend and even Seymour Ryans going at it with Morven Vass, when she was engaged to be married and her own fiance wouldn't even hold her hand without acting as if it was a forced action on him. It wasn't as if she wanted to go off and snog Evander (or so she told herself, even if it wasn't as if he was unattractive, or he wasn't unattractive when he wasn't acting like a spoiled child), but she'd like to feel like he actually considered her pretty. Evander still acted as if it was horrid he had to be engaged to her of all people. Wendy supposed it could be the whole arranged marriage, which by no means was she thrilled about either, but he could at least try to appreciate her or they could at least attempt to do things ordinary couples did when dating. It was only natural to want that much, right?

She rolled her eyes when Cyrus answered her threat with an antidote about Evander and she replied with, "Maybe he lacked the conviction a few years ago. Keep at it, Cyrus, and I'm sure either myself or your lovely brother, or no doubt someone else will have the determination to keep you under till you properly drown." She raised a brow and then noted from the corner of her eye a dark haired girl lurking in the corner watching their conversation. Lovely an eavesdropper, though it seemed her attention was mostly drawn on Cyrus. A bit early for Cyrus to be attracting girls, if you asked Wendy, then again who knew some girls started chasing after boys at an idiotically young age and were dumb enough to find draw to all the wrong types. Cyrus was about as charming as a kappa in Wendy's opinion. Wendy glanced back to Cyrus and raised a brow in challenge at her future brother-in-law.

The Forgotten Weasley

mihori_0624

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:31 am
User ImageDawn Yamamoto

Feeling a set of eyes on her Dawn removed her attention from the glasses wearing kid towards the other set of eyes in the room. It was the ginger haired girl the boy was talking to. Well, she looked much older in truth and a bit peeved if Dawn was getting this correctly. But why was she... Oh... Maybe the kid with the glasses was her boyfriend? Well it could happen! Dawn felt an immediate blush form her cheeks, she was just caught watching another girl's boyfriend. That is just too embarrassing!

She flushed and hid her face in her hands trying to hide the blush that she knew was forming now. If she suddenly left, they would know for sure she was watching them and that she was watching her boyfriend specifically. Damn it, Dawn felt like she could just die of embarrassment right now!

mc2

mihori_0624

Hopeful Cadet

11,400 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:59 pm

User Image
ᶜ ʸ ᴿ ᵁ ˁ
ᴱ ᶻ ᴱ ᴷ ᴵ ᴱ ᴸ
ᴸ ᴵ ᴸ ᴸ ᴬ ᴺ ᵀ ᴵ ᴺ ᴱ

Cy didn't look away, his small smile constant as she stared him down. He clapped a hand over his mouth to childishly muffle laughter at what she said about his brother. So this was part of it; Wendy, poor thing, just wanted to be liked by her sulky future husband. "That's sad," he finally got out when he could speak reasonably. "I'll tell him he should hold your hand and walk you to classes and carry your books. He's probably just shy." His brother's hidden insecurities and crippling lack of a sense of definitive self worth were always fun scabs to pick at, after all. Knowing him, Cy reckoned he was probably terrified of the notion of kissing Wendy. Rejection and all that. Rejection was something Cy was extremely familiar with; if profile of some sort was ever written about him (and he hoped to have one to frame someday) 'rejection was a common theme in his dismal childhood' ought to be a line in it. He shrugged then. "Well, you have go kinda easy on him over that. I mean, he was only five. Keep at what? Talking to other people? Everyone says it's better than talking to yourself. Or the walls. Otherwise people might think you're odd." She seemed momentarily distracted and looked away before looking back a him with a raised eyebrow, which he'd noted she was fond of doing, maybe so she could pretend she was still being passive. After all, she was awfully fond of arguing for someone who claimed to 'see no reason to break status quo'. She argued almost more than Vander, and more than any girl he knew, seeing as the only girl he really knew was his sister, and Anti wasn't supposed to disagree with, well, anything anyone said to her. He looked around, trying to see what had caught her eye, and pale gaze landed on a slightly older (than him, at least, she was certainly younger than Wendy) girl with short dark hair and glasses. By the time he really got a good look at her, she was red and hiding her face in her hands, in what he assumed was embarrassment, an emotion he wasn't entirely familiar with, having no recollection of ever being ashamed of anything he'd said or done in his life so far. He turned back to Wendy, beaming. "Why do you suppose that girl was staring at us?" he stage whispered. "She looks upset now."

OOC:
mc2

mihori_0624

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:46 pm
User Image
xxxx<5th Year>

Wendy paled for a moment as Cyrus began to laugh at her and then flushed crimson at his words, her face matching her hair, as she grabbed her book up hugging it to her chest and glaring at him and said, "You wouldn't dare tell Evander such... oh Merlin you would! Don't... I! Why would I... I am perfectly capable of carrying my own books," She said her composure gaining some, though still red faced as she tossed some of her red curls over her shoulder and added, "Besides, it would be hardly practical for him to carry my books since we are in different years and have different schedules."

She bit her lip, still holding the book tight to her and narrowed her eyes suspiciously at Cyrus and said, "I swear I will end you if you go meddling in things you have no business to do. Mind you I'm not five and would no doubt do better work than Evander ever has to ending you. I don't have your Mummy dearest watching my ever move." She nodded sagely at the thought and then followed his gaze back to the girl noting the girl's blush and Wendy said, "Maybe she was staring at you. You are the one bugging people, right?" She raised a brow at the girl and said, "She does look upset, do you want to go pretend you are some valiant prince, because by all means don't let me stop you, Cyrus, dear."

The Forgotten Weasley

mihori_0624

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mihori_0624

Hopeful Cadet

11,400 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:19 am
User ImageDawn Yamamoto

Sensing that she'd been seen, Dawn tried to avert her eyes from the scene by slowly moving her body to face the hearth instead of the couple a far ways beside her. She really should not have been staring. Mother had always warned her it was rude. But, she couldn't help it, whenever something would interest her, she would involuntarily be drawn towards the object of her interest.

She sighed, hopefully the couple would be so engrossed with each other, that they would immediately forget about her and then she can go on with her life. Albeit, a bit red faced but that should pass within the hour or so.

She bit her lip as she slowly turned away from the couple hands still held her flaming face, she might look stupid now, but if the couple isn't looking, then she's safe.

Again, it was probably too much to hope for, but what has she got to lose? Nothing except her pride apparently. She groaned inwardly.

mc2
The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:36 pm

User Image
ᶜ ʸ ᴿ ᵁ ˁ
ᴱ ᶻ ᴱ ᴷ ᴵ ᴱ ᴸ
ᴸ ᴵ ᴸ ᴸ ᴬ ᴺ ᵀ ᴵ ᴺ ᴱ

Cy looked like he was about to jump for joy when she blushed, clutched her book to her chest, and glared, because in Wendy terms, this was like her having a breakdown of some sort. "Isn't the point that he's being a gentleman by doing it?" he gasped out between further laughter. "I'm just trying to be helpful. Vander's shy, right? I know more of what to do than him and I'm only eleven. 'sides, you're the one always bringing him into the conversation." She was like a cat constantly bringing in a dead rat, except the dead rat was his older brother. He dared roll his eyes a little at her 'Mummy dearest' comment, then adopted a curious expression. "Oh, I'm bugging you? Wendy, why didn't you say so? And if I'm a valiant prince, what does that make you?" he childishly responded, arching a teasing eyebrow at her. "Do you think I should go over to her? Look, she's turning away."

OOC:
mc2

mihori_0624

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:58 pm
User Image
xxxx<5th Year>

Wendy narrowed her eyes at Cyrus and replied her voice aloft, "Evander isn't a gentleman: that's the whole point. And, I seriously doubt your brother is shy being the problem. Even if he actually liked me, which I doubt he does, he only puts up with me because he's forced to and people like us aren't given the freedom to choose who to have a crush on, Evander is not the type to lower himself to hold the books of some girl and follow her around like some puppy. Honestly if I had a boy do that to me I'd poison him myself. Or send him on grand quests to get me pretty things or do ridiculous things like do a backstroke in the Black lake out of my own amusement."

She waved a hand, "And the only reason I bring him up is to remind me why I have not gotten around to handing you off to the merpeople in the lake to be drowned or kept as some obnoxious pet if you figured out how to breath underwater." She smiled ever so slightly and politely at his eye roll and then raised a brow her smile still faintly playing at her lips as he asked if he was a valiant prince and answered with a shrug, "Perhaps the benevolent queen of another enemy kingdom who has yet to kill you."

"And, now, Cyrus, darling, why do I care what you do with girls who have taken an interest in you? However," She said with a pause and folding her hands in her lap, "if you going over to comfort her means you will be out of my hair why..." She then twirled a strand of red hair around her finger, "Why Cyrus I'd be delighted at that development so go ahead and be that valiant prince for me if you want."

The Forgotten Weasley

mihori_0624

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:37 am
User ImageDawn Yamamoto

Wait a minute. Dawn found herself thinking as she stopped in her tracks. Didn't they just see her, and so, wouldn't turning back from them without even so much as a squeak would mean that she was weak? Well of course it would! If I were in their position I'd make fun of myself here! I mean, it would probably cause more trouble in the future if I backed down now, wouldn't it? It would mean I was running away because I was scared!

Well I am not. Dawn again ranted to herself.

And anyways, she thought, potentially looking into the future, if she were to make friends with them wouldn't that be better than making enemies of them? They looked dangerous and pretty at ease here so that would mean they have pretty much a lot of influence around here as well. It's never a bad idea to have back up and strong allies.

Dawn nodded to herself in determination and stood from where she sat. It's better to have allies than not, and it'll be a good first step in this new school.

Walking towards the two, she sighed in relief seeing that they definitely didn't have any other company which means it'll be two against one if ever. Not a bad match up I'd say. Ignoring the years in them and all that.

"Hello there." She finally got herself to speak once she deemed that she was near enough for the both of them to hear her.

"My name's Dawn Yamamoto. How do you do? Forgive me but I couldn't help but stare in your general direction. I hope you don't mind me introducing myself?" she spoke loud and sure, mimicking the way she saw the others introduced themselves in her first year. Though in her first year, she was not as active, letting it end without so much as a blink. But this time, she was determined to make friends. From the same year or not.

mc2
The Forgotten Weasley

mihori_0624

Hopeful Cadet

11,400 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:38 am

User Image
ᶜ ʸ ᴿ ᵁ ˁ
ᴱ ᶻ ᴱ ᴷ ᴵ ᴱ ᴸ
ᴸ ᴵ ᴸ ᴸ ᴬ ᴺ ᵀ ᴵ ᴺ ᴱ

Cy snorted. "Maybe you two should just kiss and make up," he suggested lightly in response to what he termed her 'mini rant'. She was smitten with his brother; that much was obvious. Honestly, he wasn't sure if he cared enough to keep prodding her about it at this point, though she seemed to think he had some influence on Vander, which was partly true. He'd have loved to get her furious with his older brother, but he might have already succeeded with that. She seemed the type to lash out at Vander later over something he'd said to her just now. The blame game was only fun when you weren't blaming yourself, right?

He shrugged. "You can do whatever you want, Wendy. I don't think Vander really cares what you do." He hoped that stung. Her 'darling' almost coaxed a scowl out of him, but he fought it off with a grin. "Come on, don't overuse my name," he said calmly. "Wouldn't want to wear it out." He was distracted by movement out of the corner of his eye. The girl by the fire was standing up. He was a bit surprised to see her marching over. Maybe she was determined to not let what had to be self consciousness get the best of her? What a brave Slytherin. "Hello," he replied amiably when she spoke. "I'm Cy Lillantine. This is Wendy Chaisty. Nice to meet you, Dawn."

His tone had changed from when he'd been speaking to Wendy; the childish, sing-song sort of lilt had faded to a far more casual, measured speaking voice. The type that didn't sound too excited, but didn't sound too flat either. "I don't mind," he continued with a slight grin, "But did we do something that made you want to stare? Sorry if we disturbed your studying."

OOC:
mc2

mihori_0624

Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games