Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalNightingale
Crew

Moonlight Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:33 pm
Darn it!! How do my secrets keep leaking out to the public! First Rahna and now you...I'll have to dispose of you two accordingly e_____e *makes secret signals only govt. officials understand* xD

The gaian below me knows the Oscar Mayer wiener song by heart, and wears the costume when singing it xD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:38 pm
(I'll have you know I have bodyguards posted around my house to stop you.)

Yeah....so?

The gaian below me plays Quidditch...with actual flying broomsticks. =___=  

rahna
Vice Captain

Batman_Joker-2Sides_1Coin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:29 pm
Well, of course! How else is it supposed to be played? wink xD

The gaian below me is a free house elf who loves to play practical jokes on others! xD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:38 pm
(rahna: I'll have you know those bodyguards were hired by my special squad to pose as your bodyguards until I got to you >=D)

emotion_kirakira That's actually a part-time job of mine! If I'm gonna be an elf might as well be the prankster one who makes some dough xD

The gaian below me knows what you did last summer e_______e *corny horror movie music* lol

EternalNightingale
Crew

Moonlight Seeker

Mirai Maku

Intermediate Flatterer

12,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:27 am
Of course I (your reference to "you," the audience) know what I did last summer. I'm the one that did it.

*comforts* I'm sorry if you don't remember what you did last summer, Eternal, due to your amnesia. If only you never met Rahna and I, we wouldn't have had to era...I mean, that poor...hunting accident of yours. Damn you Cheney, damn you!

The gaian below me warms up their icy hands by sticking them up stranger's shirts they meet on the sidewalk.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:29 pm
(...Huh...No wonder there was a blank spot between '10-'11 of this year...e___________e I see I'll have to up my game to get back at you two for improper use of the amnesia raygun...er...I mean for letting Cheney take me to his hunting fails xD)

You clearly don't understand how much money I save on useless winter gloves when I can just use peoples' wonderful and warm chests to unfreeze my fingers ^^ I've met many wonderful people that way xD

The gaian below me has a pet rock...named Tim...who they have deep meaningful conversations with everyday xD

EternalNightingale
Crew

Moonlight Seeker

rahna
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:58 am
(You did?! emotion_0A0 -pulls up several resignation forms and a bottle of rat poison.- ThEy MuSt QuIt... The amnesia ray was Mirai's idea by the way.)

He's such a good listener! -strokes her rock fondly- We have an understanding, don't we Tim?

The gaian below me is the reason why the pool table fell out of an oak last month and killed that poor government official.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:56 pm
Heh...only because I was experimenting with the power that the Hulk possesses....it falling out of the oak just at that moment was a coincidence......I swear it.....

The gaian below me is responsible for being a repeated disturbance to the residential neighborhood they live in because there is an elephant in their garage.  

Batman_Joker-2Sides_1Coin

Shade7510

Benevolent Borg

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:44 pm
Well how else am I supposed to get to work? If my neighbors got a problem with it then I guess they'll just have to deal with my awesomeness. cool

The gaian below me is the elephant in my garage.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:29 pm
Nope, I'm the elephant in your bird bath. (10 points to anyone who gets the reference to the old looney toons shows)

The gaian below me will be the first to earn the title, "Astroknight: Defender of the Universe"  

Mirai Maku

Intermediate Flatterer

12,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

EternalNightingale
Crew

Moonlight Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:10 pm
(and now that looney toons reference is gonna bother me all night >< I know I know it...argh!!)

As for that title, I have long since acquired it in my many countless adventures in space >=D but thank you for sharing my achievements xD I'll soon be Astroking: Overlord of the Universe LOL

The gaian below me is an unwilling participant in my plot to conquer the universe :3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:19 pm
I wouldn't be so unwilling if you'd just PAY ME. D:<

The gaian below me is an inter-dimensional traveler.  

rahna
Vice Captain

Mirai Maku

Intermediate Flatterer

12,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:52 pm
Yeah, but for some reason the only other dimension that exists is completely empty except for Rodney Dangerfield.

The gaian below me is an intense procrastinator.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:56 pm
Dang who told you that?!

The Gaian below me hates to read so they destroy books that I haven't gotten around to rescuing from them!  

OwnedByChad

Manga Grl 01

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:33 pm
BANG! *breaks computer to avoid reading message*

The Gaian below me got a hippopotamus for Christmas!  
Forum Chat Games!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff