Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Greymon Tamer- Christian13000 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:11 pm
: ( I'm sorry Christan
Were is the tumor?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:14 pm
That's terrible man, I'm sorry to hear that, I hope she's able to get rid of it and make a full recovery.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:15 pm
gonk IT'S A ******** BRAIN TUMOR!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:22 pm

A member of my family had a tumor in her brain. There is some hope for you, Christian. It may have been a tumor but the doctors said it wasn't lethal, so she is taking kemo therapy. She has become better since over a year now.

The picture in my siggy is supposed to be an inside joke. It's Resident Evil. the guys is serious and kills zombies while in one part of the game you can catch fish for health, large or small. It's funny 'cause you never see him actually carrying the items he has stores. If we could, then you'd be walking around with a fish in a zombie game. lol~

Im Windspirit

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:23 pm
sweatdrop I guess, but it may be a lethal tumor depending on how far it's been...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:24 pm
I'm sorry : (
I hope the doctors can take care of it

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:25 pm

That's why you shouldn't stress over it too much~

There's more than one class of tumor, if I can say.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:37 pm
sweatdrop Well hopefully the doctors won't ******** up like they did with my dad's cousin.  

Cuevas_506

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:23 pm
stare Well... the apartment area across the street was on fire...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:34 pm
I'm so sorry Christian. A tumor is a trouble indeed. I was once taught about things like tumor in school. Even my teacher once got a tumor on....yeah. It could damage your appearance but I don't know about brain tumor.

And uhh...how did it get on fire? It can't be on fire by itself~

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:53 pm

I would hint fireworks. On the exact second of new years, a house in front of us cought on fire. The lawn, and it spread under the car. Thankfully they put it out in time with bottles of water.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:58 am
That sucks man. But not all hope is lost, the big C is something everybody dreads to hear. It's a terrible affliction but it is treatable! My aunt had breast Cancer, and my Granfather has recently been diagnosed with prostate Cancer. Both of them have been treated and my aunt is fully recovered while my grandfather still walks almost 30 miles a week! Brain tumours sound scary but with modern treatments and the like your aunt will be in the best possible care. Kimo therapy is able to take out the cancer realy well. Its all about how early on they've caught the thing. I personally admire the methods being employed by todays doctors.

Don't worry mate, everything will work out either way. Just gotta be positive yeah 3nodding  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:28 am
scream What else can life through at me!?!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:01 pm
I am so sorry to hear that, Christian D:
But, Windy is right, even if it is a brain tumor, it doesn't have to be lethal. Even if it seems like it, if she undergoes the right treatment(s), there's still hope to be found.
Patience is the key. ^^ And also, there are things you can do to help prevent it from furthering. I don't know exactly what, since it depends, but if you ask the doctor I'm sure they will tell you. I have a couple of friends and family members who have cancers, so I can sympathize.

*hug*  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:04 pm
:3 Such a busy schedule, but I has time to talk. So whats up people.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff