Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:37 pm
The Gamblator
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Orre Champion Monty
ultimatemk
The Gamblator
Just checking up that if you armor digivolve a digimon can you still normal digivolve it? eg Tentamon-spirit of courage-Flawizarmon-mistymon-Dynasmon.

Sorry Gamb but you can't do that. If we could I would have done that a long time ago to get Dynasmon. Though that is the only way to get Dynasmon its very strange but nevertheless you can't. If you don't believe me then ask a mod but you will get the same reply

you can DNA an armor digimon you have though

You'll have to get an Armor Crush item to digivolve armor digimon. at really all that strange... sweatdrop
And you can DNA armor digimon.

so the armor crush item allows armor digimon to digivolve normally?

Yes that is the purpose of the Armor Crush Item  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:38 am
The Gamblator
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Orre Champion Monty
ultimatemk
The Gamblator
Just checking up that if you armor digivolve a digimon can you still normal digivolve it? eg Tentamon-spirit of courage-Flawizarmon-mistymon-Dynasmon.

Sorry Gamb but you can't do that. If we could I would have done that a long time ago to get Dynasmon. Though that is the only way to get Dynasmon its very strange but nevertheless you can't. If you don't believe me then ask a mod but you will get the same reply

You'll have to get an Armor Crush item to digivolve armor digimon. at really all that strange... sweatdrop

Yes like what Zadok said it does. The thing is it turns it into the rookie stage of the armor like for FlaWizarmon into Tentomon. And it can only be used on a contest won armor digimon and not on one that you armor digivolved and then want to turn back to normal  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:19 am
ultimatemk
The Gamblator
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Orre Champion Monty
ultimatemk
The Gamblator

Yes like what Zadok said it does. The thing is it turns it into the rookie stage of the armor like for FlaWizarmon into Tentomon. And it can only be used on a contest won armor digimon and not on one that you armor digivolved and then want to turn back to normal
This is incorrect Ulti, there are two versions. the TP shop thing reverts a contest won digimon into the rookie form. The Item won in contest however allows a digimon like a flawizardmon to digivolve into its next form in this case Mistymon.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:20 am
Zadok the 28th
ultimatemk
The Gamblator
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Orre Champion Monty

This is incorrect Ulti, there are two versions. the TP shop thing reverts a contest won digimon into the rookie form. The Item won in contest however allows a digimon like a flawizardmon to digivolve into its next form in this case Mistymon.

nice, but with an effect like that I'm guessing it's pretty rare.  

The Gamblator

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:09 am
The Gamblator
Zadok the 28th
ultimatemk
The Gamblator
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Orre Champion Monty

nice, but with an effect like that I'm guessing it's pretty rare.

it is decently rare, not to much. people mainly don't know.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:01 pm
The Gamblator
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Orre Champion Monty
ultimatemk
The Gamblator

Correct, but this is not to be confused with the item in the TP shop that allows armor digimon to go back to their base stage... that one is called Armor Clash.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:38 am
If your order is skipped over in the tp shop, for a reason or accidentally, is it more likely to not get done until someone is alerted to the matter? And should someone be notified soon that the order is still up, or when it's skipped over at east one more time?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:49 am
I think that someone should be made to watch over all the shops and keep count of what all has been order, then send the list to a mod/artiest that is able to get to them.  

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:51 am
SU Blue
If your order is skipped over in the tp shop, for a reason or accidentally, is it more likely to not get done until someone is alerted to the matter? And should someone be notified soon that the order is still up, or when it's skipped over at east one more time?

Just quote yourself and say you were skipped.
If it is ignored quote an artist  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:55 am
thanks emotion_brofist  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:56 am
♫♪ ♥ ♪♫

I have a question...let's say I were to use my x-antibody on Seadramon, making it Seadramon X...Since there is no MegaSeadramon X available in DTI yet, would I be able to Warp Digivolve my Seadramon X to GigaSeadramon? (Since according to DMA MegaSeadramon X digivolves to GigaSeadramon)...Is this possible?

♫♪ ♥ ♪♫

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:18 pm
ListenFeelEnjoy
♫♪ ♥ ♪♫

I have a question...let's say I were to use my x-antibody on Seadramon, making it Seadramon X...Since there is no MegaSeadramon X available in DTI yet, would I be able to Warp Digivolve my Seadramon X to GigaSeadramon? (Since according to DMA MegaSeadramon X digivolves to GigaSeadramon)...Is this possible?

♫♪ ♥ ♪♫

Yup Yup : 3

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

alphacenturi78

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:20 am
Dstdnt

Question: For Devimon it says in the DMA that it has 3 possible digivolutions. Myotismon, NeoDevimon and SkullSatamon. I know that normal digivolution you will get Myotismon but if you do a dark digivolve do you get either NeoDevimon or SkullSatamon?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:47 am
alphacenturi78
Question: For Devimon it says in the DMA that it has 3 possible digivolutions. Myotismon, NeoDevimon and SkullSatamon. I know that normal digivolution you will get Myotismon but if you do a dark digivolve do you get either NeoDevimon or SkullSatamon?

Honestly, that is a great question. 3nodding ^-^ Well~ since Devimon and Myotismon are already both as Dark Digivolve could be~ Dark Digivolve cannot Digivolve a Digimon to a Restricted Digimon for now, so it would not be possible to obtain either through that process, however you can DNA Digivolve Devimon with a DarkLizardmon to obtain Skull Satamon, and you can possibly obtain either or through Unexpected Digivolution. ^-^  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:05 am
i won a hybrid in a contest, can I please dedigivolve it. I hate season 4 DX  
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games