Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:17 pm
Sidney walked towards Sarah. "You leave my sister alone!" she said, as she looked over too Matt. "She is not going to join you! Never she will, you and your buddy Wesker, are just some pathetic jerks! You b***h!" she said, looking over too him, with a furious face.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:29 pm
User Image
Mike was following them playing his game still like a kid."Are you guys ok?" He asked not looking up from his game enough to see more then there legs.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:32 pm
[[be bak 2morro nite]]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image

Sarah put her arm infront of Sydney. Keeping her from going closer to Matt. "Sydney, stay out of this. Zandre' can handle it." She said.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:45 pm
Sidney looks at Sarah. "Umm.. Okay.." she said, and then backed away, looking over too Zandre. "Becareful. Zandre." she said, and then looked back at Matt.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:42 pm
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Shadow watched as one of his "co-workers" joined the group. He'd followed them as they started walking, not saying anything. It appeared that he knew a few of them. He still didn't say anything. His voice was slightly different than it was when he was a wolf, and he rarely spent any time as a human, so there was no chance of Matt recognizing him, but he decided that this was something that he should just stay out of. He couldn't quite take sides so he'd just remain silent. He eyed Sidney. She seemed very protective of Sarah, and Sarah protective of Sidney. He knew they were sisters, he'd been listening to the group long enough to figure that out. He was an only child and never much one to make friends, so he'd never been very protective of anyone like that, and no one had been very protective of him. It hadn't made a difference to him, as he preferred to be alone. He was pushing it a bit with this group. Three or four, he wouldn't mind, but there was about ten here now and that was pushing it for him. He was fighting the instinct that told him to leave now. It was that reason why he didn't have a problem working for Wesker. Wesker generally didn't bother him. He was left alone until Wesker wanted something done that he didn't want to bother doing himself. He looked around the group. His eyes came to a rest on Sidney again. She seemed angry about the fact that Matt worked for Wesker. He knew that this group, as a whole, hated everything about Wesker and Umbrella. Chris seemed to be the head of the group, from what he could tell. Chris and Alice seemed to be the strong points, and also the ones who hated Wesker the most. He wondered what they'd try to do to him if they found out that he worked for Wesker too. He was especially curious about what Sidney's reaction would be, since he'd noticed her staring at him earlier. He hadn't let her know that he saw her, and he wasn't going to. No need to embarrass her. He couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at her, even though she wasn't looking at him. There was something about her that caught his interest. Well, they all caught his interest, just because of the fact that they all hated Wesker. It was interesting to see people's reactions to the way Wesker was. He wasn't sure if he was noticing Sidney just because she'd been watching him or if it was something else. Keeping his lips closed, he ran his tongue over his wolf fangs. They were sharp, stretching down past his normal tooth line. He'd have to be careful with the smiles. Not that he planned on smiling much anytime soon. He reached up with his right thumb, pushing up on the point of the right fang. He was going to push the fang back to normal size. It was a transformation thing. He shift while keeping part of the wolf. If he wanted to keep the ears or tail, or both, he could do so. But he liked to go for the more subtle things, like the fangs. And if he decided that he didn't want to keep the wolf trait on, he could take it off just as easily. The fang cut into his thumb, breaking the skin. He'd changed his mind. He'd keep the fangs. He pulled the thumb away from the fang and looked at it. A small drop of blood oozed from the hole he'd just made. He licked it off his thumb and dropped his hand to his side.

{{*cough* Sorry 'bout that being so long. I got bored and decided to be very descriptive. sweatdrop You don't have to read that all, it's mostly just rubbish.}}  

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:10 am
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Richard looked at Matt and he smirked. "Hmm a battle, good, I wanted to try out my new ability." He said then he ran forward and jumped in the sky then he pushed the ground hard and he smirked looking at Matt, his arms and fist turned somewhat weird, it looked like rocks but crimson smoke was coming out of it. "Know what I think I will call this Muscle-mass (Lets think its crimson colored and both his arms)...”

He stared straight at Matt smirking. "Ready to be pulverized by me?" He asked with a sinister laugh.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:21 am
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

Zandre glared at Crimson when he started to interfere. "Get out of my way. This is my fight." He said firmly as he disappeared, reappearing in front of Crimson and taking him by the throat before slamming his body into the ground. "I have no problem killing you as well." It would seem this just became a three-way fight. Zandre was disgusted that the man would try to fight in what was his battle.

[[ yeah Zandre's pissed that's matt is still alive and you want to get in the way... not so smart lol]]  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:58 pm
Mike looked up to see the fight and his game sounded.'Game over!' He grunted turning off his game putting it away.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:29 pm
Sidney looks over too Jake. "Oh..He is staring at me.." she said in her mind, looking at him. "..Hahaha.." she said, laughing and then shooked her head. "Umm..." she looked back at Zandre. "Hey why did you do that? He was trying to help you, you know."

Alice looked over too Zandre. "Hey! Get out of him!" she said. "Sorry about that, but he was just trying to help you! You dont have to be freaking mean! Too him, he was trying to help you! Damn it." she said looking over too him, and then looked back at Crimson. "Honey..Your okay.."  

Mini Tsukino

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:43 pm
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Shadow saw Sidney look back at him. He looked away. Oops, he thought. He didn't want to be around for the fight, so he turned and started to walk away. He could find the group again fairly easily if necessary. He glanced over his shoulder at the group. He should probably follow them, find out what he could, but he really didn't like being in groups. He returned his gaze forward, wondering if any of them would try to stop him from leaving.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:47 pm
Sidney saw Jake as he was about to leave, she ran over too him and grabbed his hand tightly. "Hey.. Dont leave.." she said and then let go of his hands fast. "I mean.. Dont. Because.. Umm. What if we need help?" she said smiling over too him. "Heh. " she sighed looking at Sarah and then back at Jake, she cuffed her ear behind her ear, and stared at his beautiful eyes.  

Mini Tsukino

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:49 pm
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

Zandre shook his head. "I warned to not interfere. That was his own fault." He watched as Crimson gasped for air and let go, allowing him to breathe again. "Don't do it again." He said as he turned back to Matt with a cold stare and started walking toward him. The music started playing and he grinned. the first song was perfect. BloodDrunk by Children of Bodom. A personal favorite of his. This was about to become a fun fight. He pulled out his M9s and started firing at Matt.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:54 pm
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Shadow looked down at their hands as she dropped his. He raised an eyebrow at her. "A large group like yours? I'm not thinking that you'll need my help," he said. He stopped walking and turned to face her.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:58 pm
Sidney smiled at him. "Come on.. Dont leave please.." she smiled at him. "Please dont leave Jake." she said, as then she grabbed back his hands staring at him. "..Soo can you stay?..Hah." Sidney smiled at him. "For me?.. Can you..stay. Well i know you dont know me.. But. Come on, it would be fun! Haha." she said turning over to the group, and then back at Jake, she was still grabbing his hands tightly.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games