Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:56 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Concerned.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

Jen bolted into the shop. You could hear her shouts for Mom and Dad. Sam carried Gracie as delicately as he could, while at the same time moving as fast as he could. The girl's blood was getting on him, but Sam seemed to not care. As he passed Cait, Sam's eyes were sterner than she'd ever seen. He nodded though and moved through the door into the shop.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:50 pm
User Image

The masked wizard sat atop a random building within the town of Hogsmeade and watched the still rising sun come across the streets. The colors reflected well from his mask's accent lines of orange and red, and bathed his white robes in their warm light. Exhaustion threatened to take the White Fox as he was still going over all that he was aware of now, and all he still needed to do. He enjoyed the little town as it held so many memories of the castle of magic that was not but a stone's throw away. The wizard in white was finding a precious moment where he could try and calm his mind and body before something else happened.

"No. No. No. No. NO!"

The White Foxed turned at the scream and looked around the small town still not even ready to wake up. More yelling and screams of panic narrowed the location of the shouts and the White Fox had his staff out but instead of leaping he simple vanished and then appeared on another roof top, and vanished again, and this time on a high roof top to get a better look. He then slammed his staff to propel him up and out with extra force towards the screams hoping to make it in time for whatever was happening. Before he landed with the extra force of the fall he vanished again and appeared on the nearest rooftop to his falling target. He watched people quickly trying to carry someone into a house and leaving behind a trail of blood that was from a larger pool.

In an instant the White Fox was by the pool of blood and looked at it through the black lines for eyes on hi mask. It was thick and pooled heavily the volume of blood was great, enough to warrant a transfusion or potion to revitalize the blood and begin to refill what was lost. The White Fox turned his head while still kneeling to the building the injured person had been take into. More pain and sorrow so soon...it was almost like a bad nightmare and the White Fox was unsure if he could wake up the dreamers before more came about. Quickly he leapt up with his staff onto the roof of the building and came down softly. Moving from window to window the masked wizard searched until he could see a group of people gathered around looking frantic. He could hear voices but only subtlety the words as they were all mixed and jumbled, if someone spoke above the rest though he might be able to hear. He really needed to make those improvements to his mask, and soon.

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:15 pm
User Image User Image
Former SlytherinPurest of Blood

User Image
ℰrinwen walked down the street as he headed down the street. His daughter had been spotted here, before she was kidnapped. He had a suspicion that the girls had been found, since he saw one of the girls featured in the Prophet alongside Remittue. He smiled lightly, prepared to search her out. His son walked beside him, a "friend" of Remy. He would know instantly when they had found the girl.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:18 pm
User Image
User Image
GryffindorSecond YearChaserSingle

┏━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┏━┓┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┗━┛┣━━┳┓┏┳┓┏┫┃┏┓┏┳━━┓
┃┏┓┏┫┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃━━┫
┃┃┃┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┫┗┛┣━━┃
┗┛┗━┻━━┻┻┻┻━━┻━┻━━┻━━┛

Romy walked beside his father, wondering why they were shopping in Hogsmeade. Last time, they had gone to Diagon Alley. He looked around, admiring the shops.
┏━━┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┃┃┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃
┃┗┛┗┫┃┏━━┳┳━┛┣━┛┣┳━━┳┳━┛┃
┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃━╋┫┏┓┃┏┓┣┫┏┓┣┫┏┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┗┫┃━┫┃┗┛┃┗┛┃┃┏┓┃┃┗┛┃
┗━━━┻━┻━━┻┻━━┻━━┻┻┛┗┻┻━━┛

Wearing
{What's on my mind?}{What's up with Remy?}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Fourth Year

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ walked outside, taking deep breaths of the sweet morning air. She looked over and saw Romulus. "Romulus! Hi! Are you having a nice break?" she asked politely. She was happy to socialize with one of her friends.

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:57 pm
User Image
User Image

┏━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┏━┓┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┗━┛┣━━┳┓┏┳┓┏┫┃┏┓┏┳━━┓
┃┏┓┏┫┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃━━┫
┃┃┃┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┫┗┛┣━━┃
┗┛┗━┻━━┻┻┻┻━━┻━┻━━┻━━┛

Romy saw Remy and smiled. "Remy! Hi! Are you okay?!" he said, hugging the girl. He had missed her already! He was glad she was okay!
┏━━┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┃┃┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃

Wearing
{What's on my mind?}{What's up Remy?}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:05 pm
User Image User Image

User Image
ℰrinwen looked over at the girl. It was Remittue! His daughter! Just when he needed her! "Remy, how nice to see you." he said, a smirk on his face. He looked around, there weren't many people here, but he could never be too cautious. "Imperio" he whispered, pointing his wand at her. "Let's go home." he said, taking them both by the hand. They seemed the picture of a happy family... for now.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:21 pm
User Image
User Image

┏━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┏━┓┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┗━┛┣━━┳┓┏┳┓┏┫┃┏┓┏┳━━┓
┃┏┓┏┫┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃━━┫
┃┃┃┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┫┗┛┣━━┃
┗┛┗━┻━━┻┻┻┻━━┻━┻━━┻━━┛

Romy watched as his father put a spell on Remy. She looked in a complete daze! What the heck did he do?! "Remy?!" he said, his voice quite loud. He looked around, hoping for someone to help him. "Help!" he cried, before his father smacked him upside the head. He was quickly dragged along after the man and his dopey sister.
┏━━┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┃┃┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃

Wearing
{What's on my mind?}{Help!!}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:31 pm
User Image

From the sounds of chatter echoed oddly through the glass the White Fox could make out small words here and there. Aurors, cousins, and owls seemed to be the biggest pieces but nothing in complete thoughts or ideas. As the girl was given something to make her sleep the White Fox moved back up to the roof proper and found himself in a puzzling spot. He would need to learn more about what happened to this girl, with so much lost blood she had to have been hit with a truly wicked spell.

It was then another scream came through the town, the day was young and already it was looking to be busy. This time the scream was loud and clear, a cry for help from what sounded like a small child. Staff hit roof and the White Fox bounded away towards the sound of the scream. He popped at the peak of his jump towards the next building and then repeated the action. As he landed he could see a man and a little boy, who was holding his face and rubbing it, and a girl...one of the girls who had just been rescued. The White Fox gripped his staff tightly and vanished from his point and appeared on a roof top just in front of the man holding the girl.

"I think you have some explaining to do sir. Step away from the children and I will let you keep some of your teeth," The White Fox spun his staff a few times then snapped it back and across to rest on his shoulder.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:40 pm
User Image User Image

User Image
ℰrinwen smacked his son again, when an oddly dressed young man walked over. This kid was threatening him? "I don't know what you mean! I am just taking my darling children home! I received an owl saying my Remittue was safe, so I came to fetch her!" he said, feigning innocence. He gave Remy a side hug and smiled at the man.
User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:47 pm
User Image

The man looked like he was trying to play off the scene as it being just another day. The smack to the boy was not helping and the fact the Remy did not reciprocate the hug spoke volumes to the White Fox. The man was trying to be clever but it seemed he was a few rounds shy of a full load. The White Fox took in the three individuals closely and when his distance on the roof top posed to much he vanished and appeared on the street in front of the three. He could see the girls eyes now from this distance and the blank look of happiness had the wizard in white hoping she was not under the spell he feared.

"You lies are as obvious as you are sir, I'll say this one more time. Step away from the children or I will make you. That girls family is waiting for her to come home, and you're not it," The White Fox pointed his wizard staff of white wax wood at the man and stood tall.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:56 pm
User Image User Image

User Image
ℰrinwen looked at the man. "I will have you know, she is my daughter, and I can prove it!" he said. He showed his identity card, claiming him to be Erinwen M. Bleiddiaid, Remy's birth certificate, and the letter he had recieved to find the brat was a werewolf. "I should think this proof enough! Now move from my path, before I move you from it!"
User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:08 pm
User Image

The man produced papers and documents to show he was the true father to the girl. Had this scum been talking to someone in the Ministry the piece of paper might have meant something. The bonds that held the officials of the Ministry did not mean anything to the White Fox. His orders were clear and his mission had no restriction from the Ministry. With a shack of his head the White Fox held up his free hand and waved his finger at the man.

"Now now sir, I said the girl's family is waiting for her, and they are. That paper and your blood don't mean anything other than prove how low a person you really are," The staff was snapped and a stunning spell fired and hit just at the man's feet, "How about we call the people from the building she was just with, ask them who you are. Maybe we could go ask that nice shop owner who likes the girl, I beat he would sit down and talk to you for a bit, and if you hit that boy one more time I'll make sure it's the last thing that hand ever does."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:13 pm
User Image User Image

User Image
ℰrinwen rolled his eyes. He didn't care to stay and chat. He took both kids by the wrists and appereted them away. Romy cried "Help!" one last time before they disappeared. Erinwen threw both of them to the floor once he got them home.

~Exit all three to Bleiddiaid Manor~
User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:16 am
User Image

The hard way it is then, why do they never learn,” The man apparating was not surprising and actually it just enforced the thoughts the White Fox was having about the man.

The fact was the man seemed calm and made an attempt to be polite while he had just hit the young boy and cursed the girl. That idea lead the White Fox to believe the man was partially psychotic and likely held onto delusional ideas about how things should be. It was not something the White Fox cared to confront head on, but there were others who might wish to make the head long charge.

The White Fox vanished from his spot and appeared on the nearest roof top; he slammed his staff down and pushed off towards the small shop called Dogweed & Deathcap. His stunning spell had left a mark on the ground from the point the man disapparated, whether it would be useful it almost meant to be a likely spot for him to apparate back to Hogsmeade should he be that foolish. For now though the White Fox was busy looking at a man sitting next to the door to his shop and was wondering how best to approach such a person. With a shrug he appeared on a roof top adjacent to the man and waved as he called out.

Hey! Shop keep! Your little friend might need your help! Some nut with papers claiming to be her biological father just took her away under a curse!

User Image

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games