Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image
User Image

нεявσℓσgy

User Image

User Image

Eraz's brow twitched in irritation before smoothing out. He was meant to be a teacher, an instructor. So this girl's obvious interest in Herbology would serve her well, because this particular instructor would do just that. He took a deep breath and sighed it out - the girl's awe of him was still disgruntling, but he had dealt with worse.

"That is what I am here for Miss Rohdes. What is it?"

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:17 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

I think I'll go for a walk,

Maybe out in the rain,

Maybe there'll be tears rolling down my face...

Jack was starting to be able to tell that he didn't want to talk to her. She looked at her feet as she used the right one to draw in the dirt. "It's not important... Thank you for helping with Watson.", She made sure she had a firm hold on her plant before checking to see if it was okay and turning on her heel. Shoulda known better, Jacqueline...

...And I'd feel the pain.

Maybe think about something?

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:57 am
User Image
User Image

нεявσℓσgy

User Image

User Image

Eraz tapped the girl on her shoulder with his staff, then short-range apparated in front of her. He held up one hand to stop her.

"Miss Rohdes, ask your question. This is my first year teaching and I am highly unused to being sought out for instruction."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:50 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack shrugged at the man now standing in front of her. Her question wasn't at all important, her first question hadn't been either. "I, uhm, I was wondering if there was a way to turn seeds into plants without having to actually grow them...?", She shrugged again, keeping her eyes firmly on Watson.

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:44 pm
User Image
User Image

нεявσℓσgy

User Image

User Image

Eraz pondered the question as he turned and stared out across the lake. For a moment he was silent as he tried to figure out how best to answer that question.

"A fair question Miss Rohdes. And to tell the truth, one that unfortunately doesn't have a good answer. In essence, no, there is no spell or potion that will cause seeds to turn to plants without growing. However, there are some charms that will cause certain plants to grow. I say there isn't one because each kind of plant that can be affected in this manner has its own charm." He set his staff into the ground and leaned on it as he turned to look at the girl. A slight grin escaped him before he calmed himself. Talking about Herbology was a safe path for him.
"And of course, there are some spells that create plants. Now then Miss, did that answer your question?"

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:52 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Without removing her gaze from Watson, Jack nodded at her Herbology professor. She had bothered him long enough. "Thank you...", She checked her grasp on Watson once again and shuffled awkwardly not sure if it was rude to simply walk around the man.

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:01 pm
User Image
User Image

нεявσℓσgy

User Image

User Image

Eraz clapped one hand on the girl's shoulder. He nodded to her.
"Good. Keep asking questions like that and you'll become a great Herbologist." The large men stepped back and bowed to her slightly, then headed back towards the castle. A few steps away he vanished with a slight pop.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:07 pm
User Image

Ryn made her way down to the lake, keeping her eyes on where she was walking. She had recieved a note from tyler by a bight eye'd owl that was quite adorable. She had left right away though to make it on time. Not seeing Tyler anywhere yet she took a seat at the lake side and picked up a few flat stones, she cocked back her arm and threw it over the top of the water getting a few hits. She skipped a few more rocks while she waited.

User Image
User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:15 pm
User Image

They say I am Gryffindor....

Tyler walked out and saw Ryn already at the Lake. He smiled and walked towards her and called "Ryn!" he said heading towards her. "Got my note I see" he said when he stepped beside her. He sat down next to her and pushed his glasses up his nose.

....But I am not brave enough to tell her how I feel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:58 am
User Image

Ryn smiled as he pushed up his glasses, it was just to cute to her. Giving him a smile that only he brought out, "Yes I did, now any special reason you brought me out here? or did you just want to give the giant squid another chance at pulling me under? hmmm?" She said jokingly. She had always enjoyed coming out to the lake with Tyler. It just felt... right.

User Image
User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:15 am
User Image

Tyler smiled "I uh, I wanted to show you something" he said a bit nervously. He began to dig through his bag. "Hold on a second" he said with a nervous smile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:30 pm
User Image
ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「What is he doing? 」
ωнσ ιs σи мч мιиם❥❥「Tyler 」

I'm dreaming of one kiss from you

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

Ryn started to feel nervous and wasn't sure why. "Okay" She answered as he stared to rumage threw his bag. She picked up another stone and tossed it across the water. Her thoughts began to wonder and made her think about what would happen in her years here at Hogwarts.

I'm looking for one kiss goodnight

To last all my life

User ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:10 pm
User Image

Tyler pulled out a roll of parchment and smiled. "I-I drew this last year, It took me a while but I just finished it" He said. He held the parchment out and smiled nervously. He knew she had seen this drawing mid last year, but he had added to it. Now thy lake and mountains, and even the castle were present behind her. All colored with a variety of colored pencils.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:29 pm
User Image
ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「He is amazing 」
ωнσ ιs σи мч мιиם❥❥「Tyler 」

I'm dreaming of one kiss from you

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

Ryn's face lit up, she was so happy to see the finished picture."Oh my god, Tyler I love it!! It's Amazing!" She looked at it agian it was beautiful. She was so excited she threw hug on him. Sqeezing him close to her.

I'm looking for one kiss goodnight

To last all my life

User ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games