Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:55 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris looked at Jill when she spoke. John? What would he want with him? Chris looked to John, who groaned, and was waking up now. "You want John?" He asked. Not having a clue why. He sighed with defeat and his jaw clenched. Knowing he'd have to give him up sooner or later....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:12 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"Are you deaf? Or just stupid? That's what she said isn't it?" he asked. How hard was it to understand? Just hand over the kid and he'd leave them alone. He felt cold metal touch his neck. John had woken up and was threatening him. Wesker had to fight a chuckle. This kid was in way over his head and he didn't even know it. In a blur of movement, Wesker and Jill were suddenly several feet away from John.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:15 pm

Chris couldn't help but roll his eyes. Yes, he heard her, he just didn't understand why Wesker wanted John. An explination would be nice, but he doubted he'd ever get one untill it was too late. "Just let Jill go and we can work this out." He just didn't want to hand John over yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:27 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker laughed. "Work it out? And how do you plan to do that? Sit down and have a nice long chat? Why don't we just catch up and reminisce old times while we're at it?" he said sarcastically. He didn't let Jill go. He knew that was the only thing preventing them from shooting. He didn't really feel like dodging some bullets right now. He just wanted to grab John and go, but he knew that Chris and Billy weren't going to let that happen easily.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:37 pm

Chris glared at Wesker. "Right, reminiss on all the lies you've fed us, the lives you've ruined." He said sarcasticly.He looked at John, "Tell me why you want him." He said. It wasn't much of a question.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:00 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"Why should I tell you? To give you more motive to stop me from taking him?" he said. He knew that was exactly what would happen. He wasn't stupid enough to tell them why he wanted John. Though, in all honesty, this was becoming quite a hassle. Maybe he'd just let them keep him after all.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:04 pm

Chris glared at Wesker. He knew Wesker wouldn't tell him. He looked at John. Then at Wesker. "Well at this point, if he goes with you or not is his desiscion." Chris said. "Not like i own him."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:13 pm
What's there to live for?

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John shook his head. "I'm not going with him," he said. There was no way he'd go willingly with Wesker. From the way Jill and Chris talked about him, he wasn't someone you wanted to be around, let alone work for.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:20 pm

Chris smirked. "Well there's your answer." He said in a bit of a smart-a** tone. "Now give us back Jill." He said more seriously.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:29 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker sighed. He had other ways of getting John. He'd let them think that they won for now. He grabbed Jill by the back of the neck and threw her forward. Without a word, he vanished from the room.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:34 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John blinked when Wesker disappeared. "Damn he's fast," he said. He looked down at the arm that had been sliced open. It was still wrapped in gauze and stung from the wounds, but it was no longer burning. He took that to mean that he wasn't infected. He didn't know that his eyes were still red.

If I told you that I didn't do it,
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy sighed and holstered his gun. He had lowered it, but hadn't put it away. "Are you okay Jill?" he asked. She'd been slammed into a wall right before they'd showed up, but he didn't know how long Wesker had been here and what else he had done.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:36 pm

Chris caught Jill when he threw her towards them. He looked at her. "Are you alright? Did he hurt you?" He asked in a concerned tone.

Jill looked at Chris. "I'll be fine Chris," She said. She was only thrown into a wall a little bit...  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:03 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John looked at Billy when he said they should go. He was right. They had to get out of here before Wesker came looking for them again. He walked over to follow Billy out, when he noticed the girl again. Chris had said before that they were only here to get his sister. Was this her?

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
"We should leave," Billy said. He turned to walk out the door, checking to make sure it was still clear.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:08 pm

Chris nodded at Billy and John, He started to walk out of the room with Jill and Claire. He refrained himself from asking if she really was alright. He looked at Billy, "Still got that map right?"  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:15 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John stayed to the back of the group. He looked at his sword. The blood on it had dried by now. He sighed. It would be harder to clean off now. He slid it into the sheathe.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy nodded. "Of course I do. Why?" he asked.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games