Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Abandoned Hospital ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:03 pm
"I done want to know!!!" His arm started bubbling and his eyes turned red." I don't want to see this!" a large lump appeared on his shoulder as mussels in his right arm grew he tried throwing her off seeming to be mutating threw emotions.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image

Sarah was thrown off by his sudden strength. She was confused, last time she checked, he was just a human. They infected him obviously. She was on the floor of the helicopter, watching him. This wasn't good.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:14 pm
It stopped and his mussels reverted back but the lump on his shoulder remained he got up and just fell again losing focus.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:19 pm
User Image

Sarah got up and went to him. "What have they done to you?" She whispered outloud and looked down at him..

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:50 am
James walked around looking for surviors and found the two " Hey you infected "  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:15 am
User Image

Alice wached from behind Sarah, scared for her.

((P.S. we're in helicopters XD))  

HelicaI

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:18 am
James looked at the little girl he thought only adults could have survived this long " Hey "  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:58 pm
Eva landed the chopper as Soap open up the door to let everyone out. Landing right behind them is another chopper as Sick step out. "Home sweet home..."  

krazysick614

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:12 pm
Drake started to gain his strength back.He got up looking around.He limped up and tried running still only going at a fast walking passe he didn't want to be with anyone at all he wanted to be completely alone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:32 pm
James looked at Drake " Hey you "  

shikamaru xxx temari

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:42 pm
User Image

Sarah heard a voice and turned around. She stood up, studying the man with her red eyes."Yes, i'm infected." She said and looked back at Drake, watching him trying to limp away. "Hey, stay with us. You'll be safer. And uh...sorry for...strangling you a bit." She apologized.

She walked over to James, stopping a few feet away and extended her hand. "Name's Sarah. And you are?"

((haha sorry, EDITED b'cuz she wasn't limping...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:49 pm
User Image

Alice bit the middle part of her finger in concern for Sarah, watching her limp.

User Image

Tori had been totally lost in the conversation, sitting in a seat.  

HelicaI

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:52 pm
James smiled at Sarah " Williams James Williams " he said kissing her hand  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:58 pm
User Image

Sarah watched James. She pulled her hand away. She looked around and at Alice, she smiled and bent down to her level. "It's going to be alright. Why don't you stay with Claire or Chris right now. I might have to go drag Drake back soon." She said with a smirk and straightneed up, looking back at James. "Well alright. So i see, you don't have any problems with infected." She nodded. "Good." She said.

Sarah looked as Drake was trying to limp away still, she shook her head. "I swear i am going to have to drag him back here if he doesn't cut it out..." She muttered.

((Sarah wasn't limping, she was watching Drake limp.))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:02 pm
User Image

Alice nodded, running over to Chris and Claire. Knowing Chris better than Claire, glomped him. "Sarah told me to ome over here with you and Claire."  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff