Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Knowing those around you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The poll changed!
  Sae-chan is alive!?
  I didn't notice :O
  ...I'm not old enough to remember Sae-chan, because she fails at socializing.
View Results

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:45 pm
^*blink blink*

<> eek Woah, Deja Vu, I coulda sworn I just got through saying that...

V *giggles at silly Furry-chan*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:29 am
^ i was carrying on the comment of OWA and who will know it
> Will ride my horse this morning
v envys me for owning a horse  

CorptWingedAngel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:56 pm
^ Not really. Cats are my thing.

< Knows both versions of OWA by heart. Want me to sing 'em? LOL, Not surprising is it? But I also know many of the other FF songs. Melodies of Life, Eyes on Me, Liberi Fatali, Suteki da Ne, 1000 words, 1000 no Kotoba, Real Emotion (the name's the same in both English and Japanese, but I know both versions anyway.) and I also happen to know the KH songs; Hikari, Simple and Clean, Sanctuary, and Passion. (knew that one BEFORE the game was out...) I don't know Otherworld, because it doesn't really have much of a melody, and is therefore not that appealing. Well, the Black Mages did a good job with it, I guess. Adding to that, I know that one Black Mages song with the guy and the heavy accent. I don't know the real name, because I always refer to it as 'The Opera Man song'. Um... OH! I even know the english version of that song in VI. You know, the one with the words on the screen, but no one actually singing it? xd And, well, I don't know any other AC songs, like Promised Land and the one where Bahamut's attacking, nor Calling. But I do almost know Redemption from DoC, LOL.

V Rolls their eyes at me.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:14 pm
^ So...cool...so...very...cool.....

< Has been wasting away his life playing Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Oh yeah, quick story. I wake up Saturday morning little groggy since I'd been playing games the night before and stuff. So yeah anyway, unless I"m swimming I'm always wearing pants usualy jeans. Well I'd just finished eating breakfast and was still wakeing up. Hadn't even shaved, dressed or brushed my teath and there is a knock at my door. My dad answers it and lo and behold there stood Furry-Chan with a big ole grin on her face. Was I surprised? yes, was I slightly embarrest? yup, was I feeling dread with the sudden appearence of a fan girl? naw, was I expecting the giant bear dog that came raceing into my house moments later? now that was another equaly fun surprise. Normal people would normaly run way from a huge barking dog raceing at you. Me? naw hehe giant doggy! weeeee! whee

v I'll just guess a mormon most likely Saerenna. IF I'm wrong then it's just another awsome anime freak  

warwizardjerek

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:21 pm
^ lol

<>Washed her bear-dog of a puppy and gave him a haircut today, only to have him coat his big puppy paws in mud

V Is up too late  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:56 am
^ Actually, I'm up to EARLY. No one should be up at this time....

< Well.... I think I do prefer early morning Seminary to release time, as I want my electives in school. Still... waking up at 5:20 every morning? gonk I actually just had a dream about not wanting to get up, and sleeping for years. That would be nice, but I'd miss a lot of stuff.

V Wants more sleep.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

kemenlith

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:23 pm
^ Don't we all?

< Do you know what Saerenna made me do?! Okay, picture this... I'm plying my KHII, defeating lots of heartless like noones business and what did I say after I'm done? Not cool or all right I say.... Booyaka! Saerenna posted it enough tims to make me say it! She made me!

V Is Saerenna or will find this mildly amusing...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:52 pm
^ xd xd xd xd Has been infected by 'Booyaka!' BOOYAKA!!! xd

< Is very happy by that. Selphie's word lives on! I've gotten quite a few people to start saying it, it's great. ^_^ *dances*

V Isn't surprised at the levels my obsession with Final Fantasy goes to.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:41 pm
^ nope, I can imagine far worse than we

<> Will likely never utter the term "Booyaka" in anything other than an informative or ironic sense.

V Is disappointed by this  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:16 pm
^ *sigh* Yes...

< But Booyaka rocks! It's so much better than other terms of exclaimation. Who needs 'Bingo!' When you can have 'Booyaka!'? xd BOOYAKA!

V Can think of some other form of exclaimating word.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:41 pm
^ indeed

<> *yells* "NEKKID!" at random intervals...though not so much anymore... "YATTA!" is fun, it means "I/WE DID IT!" or even better to yell "SEPHIROTH!" heart wink sweatdrop rolleyes whee I know what's even better "YATTA! NEKKID SEPHIROTH!" rofl

V Saw this coming...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:18 am
^ LOL....

< My most common and overused phrase is, "I like Sephiroth." Or, going up to random people's conversations, "Really? I like Sephiroth, too!" And if I don't hear the person's question very well, I'll say, "Why yes, I DO like Sephiroth." Yeah.... xd

V Really saw THAT coming.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

kemenlith

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:09 am
^ How could I not? It was the size of meteor for pete's sake!

< Do I have a common/overused phrase?... I don't really talk much around people... but I would have to say I overused the word 'YOSH!" I used it after I won tough battles... another could be "uh..." or the ever popular "..."

V Willl say something about the fact I don't talk alot... if ever... or about my words...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:01 pm
^ You don't talk about how great Sephy is enough, and you talk too much in trying to bring him down. And failing.

< I think there's an eyelash in my eye.... You know what happened yesterday? Maybe I was just tired or somehing, but someone insulted Sephiroth, and not in the nice, joking way that most people do, this was true put-down, and I actually started crying. ninja

V Thinks I may take this 'obsession' thing a bit too far. Or admires it.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:40 pm
^ Has a Sephiroth obsession that we should all envy.
<> Has been missing for a loooong time. I am back from hermiting!Or,rather, i beat my video game.
V Didnt notice my absence....meany ><  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games