Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:28 am
♫ Feeling: Concerned.
♫ Company: Gracie.
♫ What I'm thinking: Grace...
♫ What am I doing; Waiting for the train.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin continued hurrying through people when she heard Gracie yell. She stopped and slammed her eyes shut. She had caused Grace to get hurt. She slowly walked back to where she left Grace, allowing people to run into her or push her around. Cait found Gracie sitting on a bench and sat down next to her. By this time tears were streaming down her cheeks and she squeezed her her eyes shut tighter. "Sorry Dove." She said softly and squeezed her eyes shut again. Cait couldn't leave Gracie.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:12 am
When WE first came HERE,
We were COLD and we were CLEAR,
With no COLORS on our SKIN,
We were LIGHT and PAPER THIN.
And when WE first came HERE,
We were COLD and we were CLEAR,
With no COLORS on our SKIN,
'Till YOU let the SPECTRUM in.

Say my name: Happy
And every color illuminates: I'm going back...
We are shining: No one
And we'll never be afraid again: King's Cross

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F| S E C O N D Y E A R |

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn felt as if a huge weight had been lifted off her shoulders. She was free. She was finally away from that awful house and her awful father. She would miss, her sisters, yes, but it was nice to not have them clinging to her for once. they were so needy sometimes. Not that she could blame them, she was all they had. The dark haired girl looked around, hoping to see a friend of better yet, her boyfriend Jay. She had missed him so much over the summer.

M A T U R I T Y is only achieved when one accepts L I F E as full of T E N S I O N.

And when we COME for YOU,
We'll be DRESSED up all in BLUE,
With the OCEAN in our ARMS,
Kissing EYES and kissing PALMS.
And when it's TIME to PRAY,
We'll be DRESSED up all in GREY,
With METAL on our TONGUES,
And SILVER in our LUNGS.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:41 am
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Platform 9 3/4

Ronyo titled his head as the girl spoke about not being able to ever smile again, at the same time his four little dragons did the same thing while hovering in the air. He noticed Cait come over and sit next to the sad girl as well, looking to try and console the pink blonde girl as well. Ronyo was starting to wonder how a young girl could be so sad with so many people looking to try and help her. The head boy was no stranger to lose, he had lost his father when he was young and his two best friends were off on a self appointed exile likely never to return. Still those wounds would heal, and the scars would fad over time so long as Ronyo continued to move and kept holding on to memories and hope. Kneeling down to better look at sad girl Ronyo put a hand on her shoulder, while his four dragons landed along Ronyo's arm .

"Young miss, whatever has pained you so much must be great and for whatever it was I am truly sorry it happened. I'm guessing by your tone and look it is the sadness of lose, for I have mirrored that expression myself before. Whatever the scale of your lose, or who you lost, you must remember that as long as young keep them here," Ronyo hovered his hand over Gracie's heart and one of his dragons flew over and curled up in the shape of a heart to focus the point, "and never forget them in here," He pointed to her head and the remaining dragons circled the strands of blonde and pink, "then they are never truly gone. You must strong and push through the sadness trying to weigh you down, be loyal to those you lost and know they would not want you to feel depressed because of them, be clever in finding ways to remember them and also to find new areas of joy, and cunning enough to avoid the things that would bring you down," Ronyo stood up to see look at the young girl in full once again and then waved his wand, "here, these may help in some small ways..."

Ronyo drew his second wand and brought them up together. His first wand conducted the dragons to fly out and around the three girls. As they passed by the second wand a quick spark erupted from each as they changed color one by one. One of crimson red with gold accents, one of sapphire blue with bronze accents, the third a bright gold with black accents, and the last of emerald green with silver accents. They all landed in the sad girl lap and sat down like a loyal dog would and froze in place.

"Each of these represents one of the qualities I spoke of, if you feel you are losing in one area or the other simple take out the appropriate one and pet him a few times. Use them to help focus your own inner qualities and rise above the sadness. You will likely notice that they also seem to resemble qualities and colors familiar to anyone who has attended our school long enough. You will find while the sorting hat places you in one house over the others, it does not mean you lack the other tree houses qualities. Courage, loyalty, wisdom, and cunning are all within us just some show one on the outside more easily than others, but if you can bring them all to an equal plain then you will be stronger indeed," Ronyo smiled as he turned his head to see the conductor ready to call to board, and so put his hat back on and nodded once more to the ladies, "I think we best be getting on board, how many people in this world can honestly say they ride a train to school and get to perform magic on a daily bases?"

Ronyo walked away from the girls and hoped he helped the one in some way or another. If nothing else maybe give her something to think about that wasn't of past horrors and dreaded memories. Sometimes it was a matter of distracting your mind long enough for it to begin the healing process and allow you to move on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:58 am
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,
What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect
Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie barely looked up when Cait came back. Her best friend had left her. Her best friend didn't care anymore than her family did. She ignored the words Cait spoke and the tears falling down her face. She wasn't mad. She didn't care. At least that's what she told herself, but it seemed that these two strangers she barely knew care more about her well being and happiness than her best friend and family did. It was wrong, so so so wrong. She looked up when Ronyo touched his shoulder. This.... Slytherin seemed truly sorry for her loss, and he didn't even know what she had lost.

She listened to him silently, watching him with hurt blue eyes. She didn't understand why he cared or why Kat cared, and it was obvious that Cait didn't care... Cait had tried to leave. She should have left. She didn't want to be here anyways, what was the point in staying. Gracie didn't want her there if she didn't want to be there. She looked down as the four dragons or the house colors landed in her lap and froze. She reached a hand of tentatively and touched the blue and bronze one... her house. She looked up again when the boy said they should board the trains ince it would be leaving soon. She nodded, wincing as she used her scarred arm to put the four dragons in her bag. She glanced at Kat and Cait and bit her lip. She didn't know what to say so she sat and waited for one of them to say something instead.

OOC:...
User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading
I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same
I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me
I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:35 am
User Image

xxxҢσȴɖ x Yσʯɼ x Ӈεɑd x Ӈɩɠɧ

xxxΛȵɖ x Ҏɧσtσɠrɑρɧ x Ⱦɧε x Șӄy

Bradley looked from his mother to his father. He didn't know what to say or do about the train. He did want to meet people, but he didn't know who or how. He looked around, with a nervous smile. "What do you think I should do?" he said looking at his father. He wasn't sure himself, but he knew he could trust his fathers word. Maybe I should find someone to sit with... I wonder where that boy from Olivanders is... he thought as he looked over the crowd. Maybe that boy could be his friend. Bradley was still unsure of how to approach the situation.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:35 am
♫ Feeling: Concerned.
♫ Company: Gracie.
♫ What I'm thinking: Grace...
♫ What am I doing; Waiting for the train.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin watched as the dragons flew around Gracie, Kat and herself, then landed in Grace's lap. She chewed her lip, then stood up. "I'm going to get on the train. My head hurts..." She muttered, wiping away tears. Cait glanced at Grace, if she still wanted to follow. She stepped onto the train and disappeared down the hallway to find an empty compartment.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:36 pm
User Image▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Ian Goldwind
Flying Instructor
Slytherin

"Go make some friends," Ian encouraged, patting his son's head. Students were already proceeding to the trains, though most were still hanging around on the platform. "Just talk to someone, strike up a conversation and be social." Exactly like how Alyssa met him. She randomly started talking, and look where they were now.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:11 pm
Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time.

User Image
User Image
♥Single | Status: ☺ | ♫ Musically Inclined | ♀♂ Unknown Origins

Just as Tobi was pulling away from both vivacious twins and his own siblings(?), he spotted the cute boy from the wand in between both his parents. He cocked his head to the side as he observed the family and wondered how such a stuck up looking man could've gotten someone like the nice miss. He could only shrug and assume that opposites attract. Well lets go find out then he thought with a smirk. He turned towards Alaric and Eve with a light smile "I'll see you on the train, ya?" Pushing his small trolley with his trunk and cat carrier on top he made his way over to the family with a congenial smile on his face. "Hey there, I was lookin' for you earlier. I was wonderin' if you wanted to sit on the train with me?" Tobi turned to his mum and his smile widened as he felt his pocket for his wand. "Also, I wanted to thank you again for my wand. It was real nice what you did for me."

Wearing
[OOC:]

Good morning and good night
I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:15 pm
User Image
User Image
Single First Year Unsorted Halfblood

Heart beats fast Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Introductions were done with, and now Iris had a small group of fellow students around her. It was a good feeling. An odd one, yes, but still a good feeling. Looking around at the other students on the platform, she saw most of them hurrying to the train. "I think it's time to get on board." she said. Taking Autumn's hand in her own, she began to make her way to the massive train before them. To a girl of her and Autumn's size, this thing was enormous! Stopping at the doorway in which she was supposed to enter, she bit her lip, and pushed through her troubling thoughts enough to step up and onto the train. Now, she was truly on her way to Hogwarts.
*Exit to Hogwarts Express*

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

One step closer...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:09 pm
User Image
Night Yamamoto

Perhaps not. It seemed that Jacob and his brother Rick's relationship was more complicated than Night had anticipated. The boy couldn't help but chuckle at Autumn's comment about transfiguration. "Yes, it is about time," Night agreed. Pushing his way through the crowd, he kept an eye on the girls in front of him so he would not get lost. Or so that the girls wouldn't get lost. Something like that.

{Exit to Hogwarts Express}

Well all need someone to rely on. That's why I'm here.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:10 pm
User Image
User Image
Happily Taken Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Former Hufflepuff Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Herbology Professor

We could be the stars Falling from the sky

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Pausing, Aly looked from Bradley to Ian. Despite his past of being the antisocial Slytherin outcast, he seemed to understand the importance of friendship. Of just putting yourself out into the world and hoping for the best to happen. Sometimes, if the right person came along, good things would happen. A friendship would bloom like the Moon Flower at midnight, only it would last much, much longer. Then, a young boy came up to them, and he smiled up at her. "Oh, Tobi! No trouble at all, dear. Why don't you and Bradley go get a compartment together? I'm sure you two will be great friends. I can tell." she said, patting the boy's head. She turned to her son, smiling and waiting for his opinion of this boy.

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Shining how we want Brighter than the sun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:24 pm
User Image

✿ Autumn Henrick ✿

Unsorted || First Year

Night didn't seem like the outgoing type. All he does was contribute a sentence here and there, occasionally. And Jacob seems to be quite occupied with his brother, Rick. Ah well. Give them time to adjust to a new life at the school. Turning her attention to the crowd, she had to fight her way through it to keep up with Iris who lead the way to the trains. Autumn held the hand tightly, as to not get swept away into the crowd of strangers. That would be bad. The girl occasionally glanced backwards to see if the boys kept up or not, afraid to lose her newfound friends so early in the year. Actually, the year hasn't started yet.

It's okay to be scared. Just don't let those fears hold back your dreams.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:25 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒearℋufflepuff ℬeater ℋalf~ℬlood
Heather and Dhylan
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather turned her head to watch Remy leave. What was her problem? She seemed sad and lonely. But why? Kat had hugged her and Romy was living with them now, so what was wrong? She didn't know, and frankly, she didn't care at the moment. Right now, Dhylan was on her mind. He took Qube and stalked off towards the train, leaving a confused and highly annoyed Heather behind. She blinked, then sighed in aggravation. "I'll see you guys later. Maybe. I have to handle him now." she said to Ari and Chase, who seemed to be the only people left around her. Pulling the straps of her backpack tightly, she jogged off towards the Express, muttering under her breath.
*Exit to Hogwarts Express*
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:32 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser

"Yeah," Chase sighed in reply, watching Heather walk away. The year started out quite chaotically, if Chase had to describe it in one word. It was to be expected, with everything that has happened over the summer. The Ravenclaw's emotional turmoil was over, with slight lingering feelings of fright here and there, but nothing as bad as before. But when one problem was over, another one surfaced, and this time it involved others. Chase didn't understand anything, so he simply walked off to the trains, alone and in his thought, leaving Ariana by herself on the station.

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:40 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Second Year || Beater
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Sun felt slightly awkward just standing there, near Elli's group of friends but not entirely active in the group. "I'll be going now..." Sun said as he trekked off in the direction of the trains. It would be bad if he was left behind, especially by Hogwarts Express. He would need a good excuse to miss it, but judging by the fact that his two siblings made it safely onto the train, it would be quite difficult.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games