Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Terrak Nor (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:25 am
"You saw it too then?" Michael asked even as he held her, trying to comfort her, wrapping her in the shadows to try and somehow help. He hadn't actually 'seen' it, but he definitely felt the sudden lack of shadows.

And just as suddenly as the inferno had started, it suddenly was snuffed out. "Jake?" came Kirari's voice, soft, and sounding rather shy. Ace turned and opened the door and was instantly hit with a fireball to the face.

"Don't come in!" she shouted. Kirari was sitting up where she had previously been lying down . . . except she was naked. Everything inside the room had been burnt to ashes. Everything except a couple of objects on the wall that had been behind Ace when he had redirected the flames and even those had been singed.

Ace blushed and quickly closed the door. "Sorry, so sorry." he muttered, embarrassed to not have thought of that possibility. Er . . . I'll go find Michael. You . . . get her some clothes." he said, walking off, wanting to put himself as far away from the situation as possible. The tips of his hair had actually caught fire as well, and it was currently trying to put that out. He wouldn't think on the fact that he'd opened the door on a naked woman . . . rather . . . hm . . . "Seems we have a phoenix in our midst . . ." he murmured, the flames dying out as his face turned serious again.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:36 am
"Kira!" He said bursting in keeping his eyes on her face taking off his shirt and put it on her knowing it would cover things. "Come my love." He said dashing off to his room and put a pair of his pants on her. "I'll get you some proper clothes later but this will keep you warm." He said cuddling her. "Oh you worried me." He nuzzled her.

Mirror trembled but the darkness was soothing to her pain. Without thinking. Completely motivated by her pain she kissed him. When she realised what she was doing she pulled back from him completely falling out of head and hitting her head on something. "Oh! Ow! Ah. . . I'm sorry. That was inappropriate I'm sorry. . ."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:59 am
Kirari was blushing, the tips of her ears and her cheekbones flickering with flames as Jake not only walked in on her naked form, but took of his own shirt to clothe her. However, she cuddled him back, hugging him tightly. "I'm fine Jake. I feel . . . Well, I feel better than I've ever felt before!" she said, giggling slightly, the flames dying out.

Michael stilled completely as he was kissed. However, once she fell out of bed, he quickly reached forward and grabbed her, trying to pull her back up, but unfortunately his reaction time had been a bit slow and she still hit her head. "Mirror . . . It's fine." he said with a sigh. "Truth be told, I was not . . . I didn't mind being kissed by you, however . . ." he took a deep breath in. "I can't even think about dating anyone, or being romantically involved with anyone until this war is over . . . and that's if I survive it." he said, frowning. "I'm sorry Mirror." he said softly, even as he helped her up and back onto the bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:18 am
Jake smiled. "You had me so worried Kira." He whispered holding her in his arms. "I thought I was going to lose you. I was out of my head. I'm glad you're okay now though."

Mirror shook her head. "It was not right of me to kiss you like that. I. . . I was just. . . I was in pain. And scared. . . It wasn't right. I'm not saying I don't like you, I do but that was not the right way to kiss you. The right way would be to kiss you after the war when we're free. Now is not the right time." She sighed a little. "I'm very sorry." She took the assistance onto the bed. She was sort of rejecting him too. But also explaining she liked it. "And for Ricky's sake I think we shouldn't get romantically involved either."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:43 am
Michael smiled sadly. "I'm just glad you understand. I've . . . broken a couple of hearts before. They responded with far less understanding and reasonableness than you are." he said softly. And it was faint, but there was a small blush rising on his face.

Kirari smiled back, hugging him back. "It was really, really cold for a while, but I feel so much better now . . ." she murmured softly. "Like, it was freezing, and then there was heat all around, but it didn't seem to be able to actually warm me up but as it went away, I could feel a fire almost . . . well it felt like it was a fire had actually started inside my body and then it burst outwards!" she said, having pulled back to try and explain it better. Her hands had been at her chest and then she flung them outwards as she mentioned the fire bursting outwards. She also accidentally had some flame jet out from her hands. "Oops." she murmured, pulling her hands back into herself, rather embarrassed about the lack of control.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:51 am
Jake chuckled and kissed her nose. "You had me so worried. I didn't know what to do." He admitted and stroked her cheek. "But I'm so happy to have you so much better."

Mirror took his hand. "Michael. When I had my brother I pushed men away for his sake. I didn't want him to get attached only to have him die or we break up. I don't want that happening for your brother. So until we both come out of this alive, for his sake we should remain friends." She nodded to her self. "No matter how much that kiss felt really nice."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:08 pm
Michael shook his head. "That's not why I'm pushing away my chances for a relationship." he said with a small chuckle. "If I lived here, and didn't have the RA to worry about. If I wasn't so concerned about this war, or if the war didn't exist . . . I'd be happy enough to try for a relationship with you Mirror. Trying out relationships is a normal process for anyone. I just . . . I can't have anymore weaknesses. Ricky . . . I can't get rid of him, but he is as much a weakness for me as he is a source of strength. I learned that the day he was taken from me. If I didn't care for him so much, I would likely still have my eyes today." he said with a sigh. "I was literally blinded because of my love for my brother. I can't have anymore blind spots." he said, frowning. "My position in the RA, my involvement in the war . . . It's the only barrier to a relationship that I have. But it's a necessary one. Because what I'm fighting for is bigger than just myself. I'm fighting for every single Magi out there. So we can live out in the open instead of hiding in places like the RA's base, or even this place! I want Magi's to be able to go to towns, have families, live normal lives! We just happen to have some powers. It's not like we asked for them . . ." he said, placing his face in his hands. The war was really wearing on him. He started the RA when he was really young . . . he hadn't lived without worries for a very long time.

Kirari giggled as her nose was kissed before she kissed Jake once he was done talking. "I'm too stubborn to let anything take me away from you." she said with a bit of a smirk once she pulled back.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:50 pm
Mirror listened to Michael and after a moment of silence pulled him into a hug. "I know Michael. You don't have to explain it." He felt so warm. She liked being close to him. "But I think it's too late to not count me as a weakness. But I hope. . . I hope not to be a burden." She smiled a tiny bit.

Jake grinned. "Good. Nothing will take you from me too." He said and kissed her deeply. "I don't want to lose you Kira. You're too precious to me." He whispered in her ear.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 am
Michael smiled grimly and laughed without amusement. "Don't take this the wrong way, but I will leave you behind if something happens to you and I feel it is too great of a risk to my troops to rescue you." he said, his voice ice cold. He'd been quite practiced in closing his heart off to people. Ricky and his parents were the only ones that caused chinks in his armor.

Kirari smiled, blushing a bit. "I . . . you're precious to me too . . ." she whispered.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:16 am
Mirror pulled back with a smirk. "I'd do the same. If there was no way of getting you out and ensuring everyone's safety I'd leave you behind. But I'd mount a rescue mission if possible." She shrugged. "Those who fall behind get left behind. Until tactics dictate a safe rescue. . . .even if it's years in the making."

Jake smiled and kissed her again. "Let's focus on getting you something to wear hm?" He purred. "Only I'm allowed to see you naked."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:33 am
Michael smiled grimly. "Then we understand each other." he said, still in that same ice cold tone. The walls had gone up. It would take while before he could relax his defenses.

Kirari groaned with embarrassment, her head hanging forward, accidentally smacking her forehead against Jake's. "Ow . . ." she moaned, now groaning again for a different reason. "S-sorry . . ." she stammered out, feeling like such a klutz.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:52 am
Those damn walls. She thought to herself then returned to Ricky's side to snuggle him. She didn't want to think about Michael's coldness. Nor that it bothered her more than it should have.

Jake chuckled then hissed in pain. "Ah!" He cried rubbing his forehead. "Sweety, are you okay? What's wrong?" He asked frowning a tiny bit.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:02 am
Kirari hissed as she held her own head. "It's just . . . that-that guy that opened the door first. Ace. He saw. He didn't look for long, but he still saw me . . ." she murmured, feeling rather mortified. "God, I trained under him! How am I supposed to continue my training if he's seen me naked?!" she griped, the pain in her head subsided as she ranted. Although, now flames were licking her fingers as her emotions threatened to get the better of her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:36 am
Jake smiled a little. "I made sure he kept his eyes on either your belly or your face." He said stroking her back. "Honey, it's okay. I'm sure some choice words and he'll pretend it never happened hm?" He was trying to comfort her. He didn't know how well he was doing but he was trying. "Maybe we can work on a material that's flame proof?" He suggested.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:10 pm
Kirari sighed and nodded. "Something flame-proof would be excellent . . ." she murmured softly before she looked up and smiled back at Jake. She still felt rather embarrassed about being seen naked at all, but she did feel better, and she was so very glad that Jake was there.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff