Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:18 am
Meanwhile outside Kaiba mansion a boy trailled along dejectedly behind his parents. They had insisted on his being there if they were going to speak with Kaiba-san, but he didn't want to come at all. He knew they were only going to use him to try to curry favour with their boss. They rang the doorbell and he waited pouting behind them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:43 am
Mokuba looked at the door, " I'll get it Seto. " Mokuba offered going to the door. He opened it and looked at the group. "Yes, can I help you? " Mokuba asked politely.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:15 pm
"Mokuba-san." The man bowed politely. "You can take us to the president."
The boy behind him rolled his eyes behind his blond hair. He was mad at this place for taking away his friends and he couldn't even say 'hi' right. Everyone thought he said 'yes' too much or something.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:21 pm
" Oh sure, come on in. " Mokuba said stepping aside letting them come in. " Big brother, we have company, they wish to see you. " Mokuba called out but not shouting. He went over to Seto standing by him in his normal fashion.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:41 pm
Seth immediatly took control. He knew everything Seto did by now and these Westerners had just moved here from Toronto. Apparently they moved a lot. He didn't like the father of the bunch, didn't know much about the wife and understood the boy being rude. He didn't want to be there at all.
"Well? What was so important that you had to come all the way to my house to bother me with it?" He asked. He really was annoyed.

"Kaiba-sama," the father bowed. "The desk turned me away at work this morning. Why? Don't I work for you anymore?"
"When I said you ought to start postualting a new job, that was my way of firing you, now would you remove yourself from my property?" Seth asked, then turned to the woman. "You however, have paper work to fill out. I'll be hiring you as a model for the art department. They need a main character for the game."
"I- I don't know..." She stuttered only because her Japanese was poor.
"Yes you do. Just show up tomorrow. Oh, and bring your son." Seth said, then snapped his attention back to the father of the family. "And if I find one piece of evidence of domestic disturbance in your house, I will intervene."

The father's face contorted in anger and rage, Seth decided the dogs had ought to chase him out, but then felt that would be adding insult to injury, and so he left it at that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:00 pm
Mokuba stood there like he normally did. he didnt like it when Seto took peoples jobs, especially those with actual families. But he stood there knowing it wasnt really his place to say anything.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:39 am
~That wasn't right.~ Seto commented on Seth's firing.
~Well? What did you mean then? Honestly-~
~That's not what I mean. You can't just intervene in someone else's house.~
~I don't have to. The fear that I will had ought to be enough to scare him into doing what I want.~ Seth moved to placate his hikari. ~Besides, tell me you wouldn't have done it yourself.~
~Just because I would have done the same thing doesn't make it right.~ Seto took control of his body back and went back to the kitchen.
"Now, where were we?" Seto asked Noa.
"I'm pretty sure you were ever so causually asking me if I wanted to sleep with you." Noa smirked. Seto choked a bit. "Yup, that was it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:25 am
Mokuba rolled his eyes a little, Noa and Seot were too much alike. " You were speaking to this family here, about thier job." Mokuba replied. He wanted those two together, but he though Seto should get this over with first. Since now he could see it was Seto, he knew things might be a little different.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:46 am
((Ahem... Seth already booted them out of his house. I probably messed up on the writing, but ya... He wouldn't flirt with people he didn't know/like watching.))

"So I'm not that good at the whole innuendo thing... I try." Seto shrugged.
"Well, for having a whole... oh... year of possible normal interaction and spending six months of that not really interacting and the other trying to figure out if you were sane or not, I'd say it's pretty good." Noa commented.
"How'd you know about that?" Seto asked.
"I can get into any of the computer systems I want." Noa explained.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:11 am
((ooh ok))

Mokuba sat down eating a sandwich seeing how far they would go on their own til he had to play as cupid.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:17 am
Seto smirked. "So everytime I felt like I was being watched it was you in the security cameras? You picked some interesting times to show up you know that?"
"Quiet you. I was curious. Besides, you're the one who made your robot definitely a man." Noa tried for a serious look, but couldn't keep it and so he ended up grinning.
"Hey! I'm not depraved..." Seto stuck out his tongue.
"Yes you are. Come on, you're probably still a virgin." Noa rolled his eyes. This was fun though.
"That could change." Seto smiled at Noa's reaction. "I think that point goes to me."
"Shut up..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:30 am
Mokuba chuckled and blushed a little, he was finding this rather cute. But he was also thinking of how to get them really alone together. If he had anyone to hang with, he'd go hang out and leave the house to them, but their was no place really to go.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:48 am
Seto realized at about the same time as Mokuba that he probably wanted somewhere to go. "Mokuba, how about you go visit Yugi-tachi. I'm sure they won't mind you around. If they do, call and I'll send some money for the arcade."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:54 am
Mokuba nodded, " Okay, awsome, I'll go call. " Mokuba said with a little excitement. As he turned the corner he stopped around the wall. He made a " yes" gester as he walked to the phone calling Yugi. He came back a few minutes later, " He said that'd be cool. " Mokuba replied with a smile.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:08 pm
"Well then, take a car too, it's a long way to walk." Seto said, letting Mokuba go.
'That's weird... I don't usually let him go like that...' Seto thought, but dismissed that thought immediately, turning his attentions back to Noa.

Meanwhile the boy had slipped away from his parents and was wondering the grounds of the mansion. He saw Mokuba going for the garage and decided he was kind of cute. ((Our boy here is about fourteen, Mokuba is thirteen on account of his birthday.))
He snuck up behind him and tried to think of what you were supposed to say when you greeted someone in Japan.
"Uh... hi..." He said.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games