Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:44 pm
Titania blinked as Faye bumped into her before asking to see her a little later. She nodded her head in agreement before flitting off to go find some new streamers.

Oburos sighed in his sleep after Faye whispered to him, turning into her hand. He had gotten maybe two hours of sleep each night for the past two nights. So his body was now trying to recover from that stress. He would likely not be waking up for a couple more hours.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:49 pm
Faye smiled and left the sweet buns for him before racing off for some more exploring and some fun. She was so jumpy full of energy. She couldn't help it! Apparently she slept for two days. She climbed the stairs to the top of the castle, stopping at the very top to look out over the landscape and smiled. Then she looked up to the sky. The moon was in the sky peaking over the horizon. She squinted and guessed about a week until the next full moon. She grinned and returned to her mates side as quick as possible snuggling at his side on the bed and waited for him to awaken.

Of course, after five minutes she got bored and wondered off again finding yet another part of the castle doused in pink frills and went to work destroying it then found Titania. She smiled brightly and hiding her ribbon mutilated claws behind her back. "I'd like something to do while my mate sleeps." She said simply. "And since it's my binding ceremony I'd like to have 90% of the say until he awakens. Thank you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:36 pm
((I really don't know what to do with this post. I've looked at it, and looked at it and I can't figure out a single thing. Oburos is still sleeping and recovering from pushing himself too hard and is unlikely to wake up in the very short time it took for Faye to do all that stuff, and Faye's just sort of sitting here. Titania is waiting for Faye to come find her, since the other one wants to see her and the faerie queen likes to think she has nothing but free time and . . . I'm stumped.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:00 am
chibi_blue_mouse
((I really don't know what to do with this post. I've looked at it, and looked at it and I can't figure out a single thing. Oburos is still sleeping and recovering from pushing himself too hard and is unlikely to wake up in the very short time it took for Faye to do all that stuff, and Faye's just sort of sitting here. Titania is waiting for Faye to come find her, since the other one wants to see her and the faerie queen likes to think she has nothing but free time and . . . I'm stumped.))
((I'll edit it to help with your mind smile She's just pouncing around my head atm. Kinda like she's on a sugar high. And really. . . what the heck has Ob been doing to tire him out so badly? Should I ask?))  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:54 pm
((He wasn't sleeping except for maybe one or two hours, worrying himself crazy over Faye because she wouldn't wake up.))

Titania smiled happily and clapped her hands together, excited. "Come on! We're going dress shopping!" she gushed, grabbing Faye's hand and rushing off to the dress-maker. She didn't notice the mutilated bits of pink on Faye's claws . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:10 pm
Faye smiled and let the queen drag her to wherever she wanted at one point during the lul she mumbled a bit too loudly. "I don't remember much about my mother. I wonder if this is what it's like." Then got distracted by a shiny object and rushed over to it.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:16 pm
Titania smiled sadly when she heard Faye's mumble. When Faye had finished going insane over the shiny object, she went over and took Faye's hand gently and led her to a seat in front of a mirror. She then conjured up a brush and began brushing Faye's hair. "My son is a lucky boy. You're a real beauty, you know? Not just in your looks, but on the inside. We Fae have a knack for seeing the beauty inside a person, and yours is lovely." she said with a smile, enjoying having a future daughter-in-law.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:23 pm
Faye blushed softly. "Thank you," She replied with a soft smile letting her future mother in law brush her hair. "The lady of the werewolves gave me the feeling she expected me to explode at any moment and eat everyone. It was funny, but annoying. She followed me almost as much as Ro did." She fiddled with the overly girly wedding dress she was in wondering if her mate was all right. He was sleeping awfully deep. But she guessed if he woke before she got back he would find her easy enough.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:36 pm
Titania twisted Faye's hair up in a nice little twist-do and clipped it into place before she pulled a veil from the nearby displays and placed it on Faye's head. "Hmph. Werewolves. They're overly paranoid." she said, scoffing a little. "It doesn't matter though. You're a beautiful bride for my boy. And if those humans think that they're going to mess with my family's wedding then they are going to pay dearly for such thoughts." she said, grinning a bit evilly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:54 pm
Faye blushed hard and nodded. "Let's just hope Oburos doesn't fall asleep during the ceremony," She commented. "Poor thing hasn't been sleeping well." She wanted to take credit for it in the naughty way but. . . He'd been so worried about her. She couldn't take any of the credit since he was exhausted over worry for her. She wished she hadn't been so. . . reckless and got bit by the abhounds.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:26 pm
Titania frowned. "Yes, despite my reassurances, he insisted on keeping guard over you personally even though I had my husband double the outer guard and offered to get four guards to watch over you while he slept . . . Takes after his father, he does." she murmured, tutting a bit at what she thought was her son's foolishness.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:50 pm
Faye gave a little giggle. "I do appreciate it though." Faye replied not liking the dress at all so went to find another. Darn it why was everything PINK!!!??? "And he keeps the nightmares away so I was able to sleep peacefully, though I wish he did too." She stopped at a hanger and stared at a cream dress. Her eyes shifted colours as she stared at its beauty. Faye had heard some of the faeries talk about how their mates cried when they saw them and thought this dress would do the same for her so took it off the rack and shuffled into the changing room to try it on. "So I was also thinking." She added. "Why are most of the wedding dresses pink? Because I do not like that colour, it's too bright."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:51 pm
Titania smiled. "Pink is the color of love, dearest." she explained. "And we like to assume that those who are getting married are actually in love with each other." she said, looking through some more dresses.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:14 pm
Faye's eyes blanked out a little as if something from her stolen memories popped up. "Actually, I thought Red was the colour of passionate love and white the colour of pure love. Pink is just cute simple crush." Faye gave a little shake of herself and continued to look for dresses. "White's also the colour of Virginity and Oburos took that about a full moon ago, so, no white."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:03 pm
Titania raised an eyebrow. "Sweetheart, you clearly don't know much about Fae culture. Red is the color of anger and hatred. It's the last thing one would want to see at a wedding." she said, very matter-of-factly. "And white is the color of innocence and purity. And the meaning of those words can depend upon the interpretation of the wearer." she said with a knowing smile.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff