Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EochaidsRose

Shirtless Conversationalist

5,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:34 am
Anliathe
I'm transferring full ownershop of Lariea to EochaidsRose. Welcome to Soquili, Eo!

User Image

She's absolutely gorgeous and I cannot wait to see where our journey takes us.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:34 am
I'm transferring ownership of Alis and Crisiant over to ArashiX.

ArashiX

User ImageUser Image  

Frey Ghreyston

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:01 pm
Frey Ghreyston
I'm transferring ownership of Alis and Crisiant over to ArashiX.

ArashiX

User ImageUser Image

I agree. I'll take good care of them both, Freylei. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:27 pm
kaliskanny
I, Kaliskanny, am co-owning Candy Corn with Mythic Foxers.

User Image

RP Rights: Mythic Foxers will have IC and OOC rp rights, but she must be active with rp at least once a month, as real life permits.

Breeding Rights: Mythic Foxers will have rights to Candy Corn's first and third breeding. Kaliskanny will have rights to Candy Corn's second breeding.

Sig Rights: Both co-owners have signature rights and may display Candy Corn

Life Choices: Drastic life choices, such as joining a herd of getting a life mate must be agreed upon by both owners.

If for any reason Mythic Foxers disappears or does not meet the rp requirements with out pming Kaliskanny, Kaliskanny has the right to revoke the co-ownership and retain full rights...but that most likely will not happen.

Dissolving this. Haven't seen or heard from co-owner since the agreement was made. Retaining full rights.  

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:29 pm
NinebB0nesfr33d
kaliskanny
I, Kaliskanny, am co-owning Zenstar with NinebB0nesfr33d

User Image

RP Rights: NinebB0nesfr33d will have IC and OOC rp rights, but she must be active with rp at least once a month, as real life permits.

Breeding Rights: NinebB0nesfr33d will have rights to Zenstar's first and third breeding. Kaliskanny will have rights to Zenstar's second breeding.

Sig Rights: Both co-owners have signature rights and may display Zenstar

Life Choices: Drastic life choices, such as joining a herd or getting a life mate must be agreed upon by both owners.

If for any reason NinebB0nesfr33d disappears or does not meet the rp requirements with out pming Kaliskanny, Kaliskanny has the right to revoke the co-ownership and retain full rights...but that most likely will not happen.

I agree.
Thank you.

Dissolving this. I've been on hiatus, but still don't see where co-owner was active during that time. Retaining full rights.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:30 pm
kaliskanny
I, Kaliskanny, am co-owning Calamity Jane with Raging Bibliophile

User Image

RP Rights: Raging Bibliophile will have IC and OOC rp rights, but she must be active with rp at least once a month, as real life permits.

Breeding Rights: Raging Bibliophile will have rights to Calamity Jane's first and third breeding. Kaliskanny will have rights to Calamity Jane's second breeding.

Sig Rights: Both co-owners have signature rights and may display Calamity Jane

Life Choices: Drastic life choices, such as joining a herd or getting a life mate must be agreed upon by both owners.

If for any reason Raging Bibliophile disappears or does not meet the rp requirements with out pming Kaliskanny, Kaliskanny has the right to revoke the co-ownership and retain full rights...but that most likely will not happen.

Dissolving this. I've been on hiatus, but still don't see where co-owner was active during that time. Retaining full rights.  

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:41 pm
sailor star rainbow
kaliskanny
I, Kaliskanny, am co-owning October with sailor star rainbow

User Image

RP Rights: sailor star rainbow will have IC and OOC rp rights, but she must be active with rp at least once a month, as real life permits.

Breeding Rights: sailor star rainbow will have rights to October's first breeding. Kaliskanny will have rights to October's second breeding. Co-owners will have to discuss third breeding when the time comes.

Sig Rights: Both co-owners have signature rights and may display October

Life Choices: sailor star rainbow will keep October with her lifemate, Oberon. If she wants to break it, it must be approved by Kaliskanny first. Both co-owners must agree before October joins a herd.

If for any reason sailor star rainbow disappears or does not meet the rp requirements with out pming Kaliskanny, Kaliskanny has the right to revoke the co-ownership and retain full rights...but that most likely will not happen.

I agree I promise to rp October and make sure she is happy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:00 am
We are breaking, at Ktns's request as she is no longer allowed into the guild, the following Co-ownership agreements

Moxxiie
Ktns

User Image

Co-Ownership agreement for above basket between Kita and Moxxiie

Moxxiie:

Retains full RP/Breeding/Sig rights to said basket until she can obtain a breeding slot and one basket of her own from said breeding. Stats will remain in Kita's Teepee.

After this breeding has taken place, and Moxxiie is the sole owner of her own basket from this breeding, the co-ownership will be voided and all rights will be transferred back to Kita.

Kita:

Retains all full rights as well, and can break this agreement at any time.

Accepted.

Lady_Ourania
Ktns

Co-owning for Aja and Quauhxochitl between Ktns and Lady_Ourania

Breedings are already planned. Baskets will be working out accordingly when they happen. Oura gets full RP rights however stats are in Kita's teepees and Im too lazy to move them right now.

Kita can break these for whatever reason, whenever, tho I dont see it happening.

I am in agreement with all of the above.

saedusk
Ktns

Co own between Ktns/Kita and Saedusk for this basket yo~

User Image

Kita gets:

Everything

Sae gets:

At least one breeding and RP rights

NOTE: Kita can break this at any time for any reason. The end.

The end.

I mean agreeeeeed.

Beejoux
Ktns

User Image

Co- Ownership for Mekalina between Ktns and Beejoux

Both share breeding rights but they have to be discussed. Ktns gets everything else.

Ktns can break this agreement at any time for any reason.

Yeeeeeeees!

Lady Argentum Draconis
Ktns
I Ktns, agree to share ownership of Mirya with Lady Argentum Draconis.

1. Both owners have the right to display Mirya in their signatures, teepee, etc.
2. Lady Argentum Draconis has full rights to RP Mirya as she sees fit, and stats will be kept in her teepee.
3. All breedings partners are to be agreed upon by both owners, and both will have the ability to enter him in breedings with agreed upon matches.
4. Each owner will be entitled to at least one basket from the course of Mirya's breedings.
5. I can at any time nullify the co-ownership should I feel the need arise.

I agree~

Zee Oddwyn
Ktns

User Image

This is a co-ownership agreement between Ktns and ZeeOddwyn.

Ktns gets:

1 breeding

Zee gets:

RP rights
Teepee rights
2 breedings

Kita can annul this at any time without reason and relcaim all ownership. But.. thats very likely to never happen anyway c:

Agreed!
thankyouthankyouthankyou

Soquili Era
Captain

Soquili Era
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:08 am
We are breaking, at Ktns's request as she is no longer allowed into the guild, the following Co-ownership agreements
Ktns

User Image

.Co-ownership agreement for Zombie.

Kita:

OOC Rights
Sig Rights
2nd Breeding Rights

Beelet:

IC Rights/OOC Rights
Sig Rights
1st Breeding Rights

3rd breeding will be dealt with when the time comes.

Lifemating needs to be discussed between both owners before it can ever happen.

Kitar reserves the right to pull full ownership for any reason at any time. This is invalid in the case that Bee is actively trying in breeding slots with Zombie. * Not that this is ever planned to happen O: *

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:31 pm
I, Kaliskanny, am co-owning October with Apple Blossom19

User Image

RP Rights: Apple Blossom19 will have IC and OOC rp rights

Breeding Rights: Apple Blossom19 will have rights to October's first and third breeding. Kaliskanny will have rights to October's second and fourth. If Apple Blossom19 pursues max stats and elder status, she has rights to the fifth and sixth breedings.

Life Choices: Apple Blossom19 will keep October with her lifemate, Oberon. If she wants to break it, it must be approved by Kaliskanny first. Both co-owners must agree before October joins a herd.

I will not be putting a clause about retaining rights should Apple Blossom19 vanish. This is the last time October will be co-owned. I'm confident in finding an active co-owner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I, Kaliskanny, am co-owning Candy Corn with Apple Blossom19

User Image

Breeding Rights: Apple Blossom19 will have rights to Candy Corn's first and third breeding. Kaliskanny will have rights to Candy Corn's second and fourth. If Apple Blossom19 pursues max stats and elder status, she has rights to the fifth and sixth breedings.

Life Choices: Drastic life choices, such as joining a herd of getting a life mate must be agreed upon by both owners.

I will not be putting a clause about retaining rights should Apple Blossom19 vanish. This is the last time Candy Corn will be co-owned. I'm confident in finding an active co-owner.  

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:37 pm
I, Kaliskanny, am co-owning Zenstar with ladyfirefox89
User Image

RP Rights: ladyfirefox89 will have IC and OOC rp rights

Breeding Rights: ladyfirefox89 will have rights to Zendstar's first and third breeding. Kaliskanny will have rights to Zenstar's second and fourth. If ladyfirefox89 pursues max stats and elder status, she has rights to the fifth and sixth breedings.

I will not be putting a clause about retaining rights should ladyfirefox89 vanish. This is the last time Zenstar will be co-owned. I'm confident in finding an active co-owner.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:47 pm
kaliskanny
I, Kaliskanny, am co-owning Zenstar with ladyfirefox89
User Image

RP Rights: ladyfirefox89 will have IC and OOC rp rights

Breeding Rights: ladyfirefox89 will have rights to Zendstar's first and third breeding. Kaliskanny will have rights to Zenstar's second and fourth. If ladyfirefox89 pursues max stats and elder status, she has rights to the fifth and sixth breedings.

I will not be putting a clause about retaining rights should ladyfirefox89 vanish. This is the last time Zenstar will be co-owned. I'm confident in finding an active co-owner.

I agree<3<3. I will have so much fun rping her. Thank you so much!  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:48 pm
kaliskanny
I, Kaliskanny, am co-owning October with Apple Blossom19

User Image

Breeding Rights: Apple Blossom19 will have rights to October's first and third breeding. Kaliskanny will have rights to October's second and fourth. If Apple Blossom19 pursues max stats and elder status, she has rights to the fifth and sixth breedings.

Life Choices: Apple Blossom19 will keep October with her lifemate, Oberon. If she wants to break it, it must be approved by Kaliskanny first. Both co-owners must agree before October joins a herd.

I will not be putting a clause about retaining rights should Apple Blossom19 vanish. This is the last time October will be co-owned. I'm confident in finding an active co-owner.

Agreed! ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

kaliskanny
I, Kaliskanny, am co-owning Candy Corn with Apple Blossom19

User Image

Breeding Rights: Apple Blossom19 will have rights to Candy Corn's first and third breeding. Kaliskanny will have rights to Candy Corn's second and fourth. If Apple Blossom19 pursues max stats and elder status, she has rights to the fifth and sixth breedings.

I will not be putting a clause about retaining rights should Apple Blossom19 vanish. This is the last time Candy Corn will be co-owned. I'm confident in finding an active co-owner.
Agreed! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:35 am
one over three
Nisshou H
Co-Ownership of Ranger
User Image

I, Nisshou H, am granting co-ownership of the soquili Ranger to one over three. Rights are as follows:

Both Nisshou H and one over three have full rights to display Ranger's in their teepees, signatures, or elsewhere so long as it is in accordance to soquili shop regulations.

RP
one over three has full RP rights both in character and out of character. one over three may enter Ranger in contests, apply for skinwalkering, or aim for eldering at their discretion.
Nisshou H may not RP Ranger or enter him in anything. Nisshou H may not try to curse Ranger into a skinwalker at anytime.

Breeding
one over three has full breeding rights to all breedings. The breeding partner(s) of Ranger do not need to be discussed or approved by Nisshou H. However, one over three must inform Nisshou H of any breeding agreements so that, in accordance to soquili rules, Nisshou H may post permission. one over three may lifemate Ranger at will so long as, again, Nisshou H is informed so that permissions may be posted.

Breaking
While I do not foresee this needing to happen it is better to be safe than sorry.
Nisshou H may break this agreement at anytime if it is needed. (It shouldn't be.)
one over three may break this agreement if Nisshou H is absent for more than 3 months without prior notification. There must be an attempt to reach Nisshou H over PM or AIM before breaking occurs. (This definitely shouldn't happen, but again, just in case.

Agreed. <3

Thank you so much, Nisshou.

I am upgrading this agreement. One over three will now have full rights over Ranger. Nisshou H will have no claim to Ranger in any way. =)  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:39 am
Nisshou H
one over three
Nisshou H
Co-Ownership of Ranger
User Image

I, Nisshou H, am granting co-ownership of the soquili Ranger to one over three. Rights are as follows:

Both Nisshou H and one over three have full rights to display Ranger's in their teepees, signatures, or elsewhere so long as it is in accordance to soquili shop regulations.

RP
one over three has full RP rights both in character and out of character. one over three may enter Ranger in contests, apply for skinwalkering, or aim for eldering at their discretion.
Nisshou H may not RP Ranger or enter him in anything. Nisshou H may not try to curse Ranger into a skinwalker at anytime.

Breeding
one over three has full breeding rights to all breedings. The breeding partner(s) of Ranger do not need to be discussed or approved by Nisshou H. However, one over three must inform Nisshou H of any breeding agreements so that, in accordance to soquili rules, Nisshou H may post permission. one over three may lifemate Ranger at will so long as, again, Nisshou H is informed so that permissions may be posted.

Breaking
While I do not foresee this needing to happen it is better to be safe than sorry.
Nisshou H may break this agreement at anytime if it is needed. (It shouldn't be.)
one over three may break this agreement if Nisshou H is absent for more than 3 months without prior notification. There must be an attempt to reach Nisshou H over PM or AIM before breaking occurs. (This definitely shouldn't happen, but again, just in case.

Agreed. <3

Thank you so much, Nisshou.

I am upgrading this agreement. One over three will now have full rights over Ranger. Nisshou H will have no claim to Ranger in any way. =)

Thank you so much, Niss. <3

Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games