Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]
[SHOP] Quaji's Edit Shop - closed - Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KusiniMweziPride

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:28 am
SoA Name: N/A (contest SoA)
Uncert: here
Edit Request(s): Mane to be scruffier / more tangled? Maybe a few dreads in it? Or braids. Small claws and a few CC scars. Expression more serious / meaner? (up to you, anything as long as it's not happy or silly heart )
Anything else: you da bestest biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:34 am
Open for October!

c: No max on how many you can post, just be sure to do it in separate posts.

For this month, since I'm doing my god breeding, I'm going to request that you try and keep your edits simple. ;; I'm still getting back into the swing of things and I don't want to overwhelm myself by taking on huge edit projects outside of my breeding. Maybe next month~

I still have one more edit from August I need to complete and then I'll be working on stuff for this month!

KusiniMweziPride

Sabra Knight

Could you two please repost now that I'm officially open for October? c:

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:35 am
SoA Name: Shuyin / Xuen
Uncert: link
Edit Request(s): CC'd
Anything else: Xuen. Shado-pan. Regal.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:58 am
ShinosBee
SoA Name: Shan Yu
Uncert: [x]
Edit Request(s): He needs a few things! An actual moustache over where he's got the marking of it, a much more feral, cunning, fierce expression, claws poking out, and a mane edit, I think. If the top of his mane could sweep further back, like slope backwards, not forwards...He can't really do the half-shaved look he had in the movie - half-bald lion say what? - but I guess if his mane could get a bit closer to the movie look that'd be enough. <3
Anything else: He`s a bit badass

ShinosBee

Nerd

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:55 pm
Whoops. xD Thought I also reposted this already. c: Here it is~

Sabra Knight
SoA Name: Shira
Edit Request(s): CC really -> Perhaps a mane/some fur edit? *can be longer, curlier, fluffier, in her face a bit, braid optional too* Facial edit too please~
Anything else: If it helps with her expression edit: She's a bit of a playful trickster herself who has twin brothers and so is a tough fighter as well. x3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:35 pm
SoA Name: Shula Bint Ismat
Uncert: x
Edit Request(s): cc scars + rotten expression
Anything else: good luck on your god breeding!  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

KusiniMweziPride

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:40 pm
KusiniMweziPride
SoA Name: N/A (contest SoA)
Uncert: here
Edit Request(s): Mane to be scruffier / more tangled? Maybe a few dreads in it? Or braids. Small claws and a few CC scars. Expression more serious / meaner? (up to you, anything as long as it's not happy or silly heart )
Anything else: you da bestest biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:06 pm
SoA Name:
Na'ilah-Hessa
Uncert:
X
Edit Request(s):
Seductive expression
Long, elegant mane style (cc)
Anything else:
Best of luck to you on everything you're doing!!  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:50 pm
SoA Name: Nyota'Angavu
Uncert: Here
Edit Requests:
    Expression - Slightly lowered eyebrows, to make him look more serious.
    Mane/Hairstyle - Something awesome with his fur? I'm not too picky. He'd be more apt to keep it neat and tidy, as befitting his longtime status as an heir of the Aikanaro'hini.
    Miscellaneous - Claws, definitely. Poking out on his front paws. Not quite fully drawn, but not fully sheathed either.
Anything else: Cub image, in case you need to see what his ears look like under all that fluff!
    Key Words - Steadfast, Reclusive, Noble. Prince and future "king" of demons.

Nevermind this order!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:11 pm
SoA Name: ?? (giveaway lioness)
Uncert: xx
Edit Request(s): CC, what she looks like may reference what rank she'll have when given away! smile Happy, grumpy, scarred, whatever!
Anything else: <33 She's for Tianxia.  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:49 am
SoA Name: 'Izzah bint Rukan
Uncert: uncert
Edit Request(s): Sly/evil smirk expression, eyes narrower. Claws out on her front paws.
Anything else: (such as a reference, or note/comment)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:01 am
SilverLutz
SoA Name: Lawine
Uncert: Click
Edit Request(s): Just to grow his edits from his cub uncert. Here's daddy for inspiration! His mane and tail shouldn't be QUITE that massive, but general fluff and a thicker/messy mane/tail to go with this cub uncert would be awesome. Also a change of expression - he's a happy, warm hearted guy, so something to match.
Anything else: -gives you candy-

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:19 am
SoA Name: Bousvor
Uncert: link
Edit Request(s): Just a few braids. A large-ish one starting near his ear, a small one near the side of his face, and a small-med one on his tail.
Anything else: He finally obtained his Captain rank in the Stormborn. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:02 pm
I have one more edit to do from September. >__>;; Annnd once I'm done with that, I'll be working on edits from this month.

I'm open for December. Since it's so close to the end of the month and I'd like to get them all done for people ASAP, I'm only taking minor/maybe a moderater or two edits. Please keep mane edits in check. :c I don't have a lot of time/energy to be completely redrawing a mane, even though I'd love to. Please, if your SoA has complex coloring, please only do minor edits. :c If you're unsure if it's complex...then it probably is? You can ask though.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:11 pm
SoA Name: Jezebeth
Edit Request(s): Simple Expression. Jezebeth is a vicious, conniving b***h with a zealous streak.
Anything else: n/a  
[OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces