Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:50 pm
Tyrion shook under the blankets, the nurses and doctors were injecting him with different liquids and he no longer felt the pain. His eyes were held on Arisa the whole time. "Let them look after you Arisa, please." He pleaded weakly trying to smile softly at her. The nurse helped clear his mouth whenever something came up. But he couldn't lose sight of her. She was special.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:01 am
Arisa propped herself and then hissed as she attempted to get up on her bad arm, falling back down before rolling over onto her good arm. "I-I'm not the one who needs help right now." she said, looking at Tyrion, eyes teary, but she refused to let any more tears fall. He didn't need to see her cry anymore . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:51 am
Tyrion's breath, still rattly, came out as a hard cough. "Don't care." He hissed. "You first. . ." He didn't know what he looked like to her, but he knew he was struggling to stay conscious. "Sorry. . ." He croaked. "Didn't intend to hurt."

The nurses smiled. "You're a guy," One cooed then did as he asked and went to restrap Arisa's bad arm. "They always put their foot in it. the key is, when they say something you don't like, give them a stare and a hard: Excuse me?" She grinned. "Makes them back track and re explain real fast." She giggled then continued to work on Arisa. She knew the other wanted her to work on Tyrion but she knew if they continued to ignore Tyrion wanting Arisa to get help he'd try to become resistant and that would stress out Arisa more. So this was to keep the peace.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:53 am
Arisa ignored the nurse entirely, already fixing Tyrion with a hard, if teary, glare. "I'm not the one who's dying here you insufferable . . . p***k!" she raged at him, looking like she very much wanted to throw something at him, but the fact that she was using her good arm to help her sit up was preventing her from doing that. "You're not allowed to die on me! Do you hear me! I'll never forgive you if you die now!"  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:49 am
Tyrion smiled, the cute lopsided smile he got when he was very happy. "Sure." He replied. "I won't die. Promise." He coughed. "If you let the nurse look after you." He countered. He chuckled a little. "Sexy tush." He added.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:14 am
Arisa glared down at Tyrion. "No! You don't get to die! No conditions! You aren't allowed to do it! I'll hate you forever if you die now! Do you hear me?! You don't get to die on me!" she shouted angrily at him, really getting riled up now.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:57 am
Tyrion nodded just as a Nurse gave him a harsh thump to his chest. "AH!!!" He roared and sat up. "Damn it woman that hurt!"

The nurse wiped her hands. "At least it put your heart back into a normal beat." She smirked. "It'll hurt for a while so stay in bed. If you get out of bed for any reason other than a fire or you're being kidnapped I'll kill you myself." She humphed then left.

Tyrion whined a little giving a slight wheeze. "That's going to bruise." He coughed trying to keep himself awake.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:35 am
Arisa just glared at Tyrion with the same 'you don't get to die' expression on her face. She only broke her gaze when Kendall and his father burst onto the scene.

"What has happened here?!" Kendall asked, his eyes blazing with fury. He really was getting quite SICK of the curveballs his life seemed determined to throw at him. And with Kyria being kidnapped . . . well, he really wasn't in the best of moods.

The king of Karania, however, took a more pragmatic approach, locating the doctor and speaking to him in hushed tones, asking for whatever information that could be given.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:58 am
The Doctor spoke to the King in hushed tones. he suspected someone had attempted to poison Tyrion. Which wasn't a surprise. Since his family was sure he had defected they obviously would try to kill him to prevent him to speaking any military or royal secrets of any kind.

Tyrion looked over a Kendall, then back to Arisa. "I'm guessing you can't find your lady?" He asked instead. "Or you wouldn't be here alone." He frowned. "Arisa. . .Your nose." He tried to lift his hand. Did she have a connection with her twin? How badly was she being hurt?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:19 pm
Kendall sighed, trying to keep his anger under control. Tyrion was not the enemy here. "No. I . . . My father does not want me to search for her myself. He has some . . . trackers . . . searching for her instead." he said, obviously annoyed with his father's decision.

Arisa blinked at Tyrion's words about her nose and reached a hand up to check it. her eyes widened as her fingers came back wet with blood. She quickly returned her hand to her nose, pinching her nostrils, trying to stem the flow of blood. "I'b fine." She stated hastily. Why was her nose bleeding?!

Kendall's father sighed and nodded. "We'll have to do another interrogation. It wouldn't be the first time Permandran spies have slipped past our notice." he muttered, his voice heavy with the unpleasantness such a task would require. He then suddenly looked to the Doctor with a glare. "If the Permandran prince does not survive this, know that I will look to you as the prime suspect." A heavy threat indeed.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:47 pm
The Doctor paled a little. "Yes sir." He replied and continued to mix up the anti-dote.

Tyrion tried to sit up. "No Arisa." He said. "Sit down please." He begged his own breathing sounded like it was popping.

"Useless!" The King growled throwing Kyria to the floor. He'd grown frustrated with his captor. The longer she sang, the more jumbled and incoherent the songs grew. And his son hadn't come to save her. Was it possible he had the wrong female? They were twins. . .No. No this had to be the right one. Frustration welled in him as he broke her fingers. She'd never play again.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:55 pm
Arisa glared at Tyrion. "LIE DOWN!" she snapped angrily from her already seated position. She then winced as she felt a sharp pain shoot through her left arm, originating in her fingers. She looked at the arm she had previously felt nothing from in slight confusion. What was going on?!

Kendall forced Tyrion to lie back. "Arisa already has three healers fussing over her. She doesn't need another." he said, trying to keep the mood light. "But you need to save your strength. I'd hate for her to have taken a sword for you just to lose you to poison." he murmured, doing his best to help the nurses with Tyrion. However, his eyes were sharp, looking for anything that might be out of the ordinary. If someone was trying to kill the prince from the neighboring country, they'd find that Kendall's years of heavy vigilance in hiding made him a difficult obstacle indeed. In the meantime, Kendall was plotting his escape from the palace, determined to search for Kyria himself, his father be damned. But, after years of being able to do nothing but watch from the sidelines as people needed help, he couldn't walk away with Kyria's sister and the man she clearly cared about in danger.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:26 am
Tyrion nodded. But as he laid back down, he noticed Arisa's change. Twice. First her nose now her arm? "Arisa, your hand!" He coughed hard his voice came out in a whisper. "Your sister!" He forced himself to stay awake.

The Doctor came in with a trolley. "I need you all out now." He said. "I have to drain fluid from his lungs. . .and it would not be pleasant to watch."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:41 am
Kendall just glared at the doctor. "I've seen worse, and I'm not leaving him alone until the threat to his life has passed." he stated, but his eyes were filled with worry and kept flicking to Arisa, knowing that whatever was happening with her was likely a reflection of what was happening to Kyria. The Permandran king would pay for every injury. He'd personally make sure of it.

Arisa noticed deep bruising on her fingers, though that was the most damage she could see. Otherwise, her hand was still functional. But likely the connection wasn't going to fully impart wounds . . . would it? Struck with a crazy thought, she leapt off the bed. "Tyrion! Behabe!" she shouted through her bloody nose as she grabbed the knife off Kendall's belt who shouted a protest, but didn't dare take his eyes away from the prince for longer than a moment in case an assassin dared try to strike. Arisa then ran to a room and locked herself in, locking not just the door but the windows as well. She then proceeded to carve into her numb arm the words 'Wrong Sister'. "I'm sorry Kyria . . ." she murmured. But if it stopped the other from being tormented . . . She was willing to try anything. Maybe it would even get her sister back. She only hoped the phrase that popped in her head was one that would work.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:59 am
The Doctor nodded and tried his best to push the needle gently into Tyrion's chest to drain the fluid from his body.
Tyrion gave a single cry, but as the fluid left he started to breathe better.

Kyria gave a slight whimper. But she remained still. Was he watching? Was he bored? She felt hands underneath her, gentle hands, blurred words from a distance. Then a soft bed. A woman's voice hummed but she couldn't open her eyes to see who it was. Arisa? Who? Where was she now? Was this some sort of tactic?  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games