Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:23 pm
Ellyone got up after a while. "Go back to your lover Klaus." She said simply. "I just need to be alone." Klaus looked up at her and frowned.
"Mum, don't push me away." Klaus begged. "I am here for you."
"Be there for Leila. She's no longer apart of us. She's vulnerable."
"I thought you didn't care for her anymore?" Klaus asked frowning.
"I can't turn off my feelings. She's my eldest daughter." Ellyone growled. "I tried to bond with her. But she wouldn't have a bar of it. It was as if the second she was born she hated being from me." Ellyone paced watching a crowd gather.
"Look! The goddess has returned to us!" One of the Pagans cried going to her knees. Ellyone turned and looked down. She wanted to dispute what the woman was saying but she protected the village. guarded it from disease and violence. She jumped down to the crowd. "Who here knows anything about children?" She asked the crowd.
"Parenting advice from humans?" Klaus chuckled and followed her down. Well she couldn't sink any lower.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:39 pm
Tamera went inside for a moment to freshen up. It had been a long night and it looked like it would be a longer night. Well...in a different sense. Tamera smiled to herself as she opened a mirror cabinet to put on a little perfume, then shut it to put on make up. When she shut it, however, Barth's reflection appeared behind her. Tamera turned, almost screaming until Barth covered her mouth as he easily loomed over her. He smiled softly, "All by yourself, eh? Well, you see I don't have any kids of my own. And I really, really want revenge on Demetrius and soon. So I thought to myself, perhaps I could take the human he used to pump out full demon children. Eh? What do you say?"

"I think you're a deranged sociopath," Tamera stated sharply, "Demetrius hated me and only had Damien with me because Ellyone couldn't have full demon children. Besides that, Demi and I hated each other. Taking me will only give him sick satisfaction."

Barth gave her a confused look before sighing, "Oi..this is getting harder than I realize. Shagging his old lady ain't know walk in the park either."

"You're going to sleep with Ellyone?" Tamera glared, "Are you crazy? You don't stand a chance."

"Then how about I get a little action from you then?" he groped her breast softly, "You've been with a demon before, but I'm a Hell of a lot better."

"Where do you get off!?" Tamera slapped his hand off her body as she backed out of the bathroom, "You turned my daughter into a human and you want to rape my ex-lover."

"Lesbians?" Barth smiled widely, "Next time you want to do your angel friend, include me in."

"GET OUT!" Tamera screamed, Barth's cackle faded as he left in the shadows.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:00 am
Klaus sighed trudging through the door all he wanted to do was sit and relax but then perfume wafted to his nose and he gave a tiny groan. That perfume. . . His mind blanked and he found a chair to sit on. "She's wearing that perfume. . . " He breathed. He'd given it to his mother to give to her when he realized she was the reason for his weirdly pleasurable dreams. But then he shot up right. "Demon." He hissed lowly racing to her room pulling her in his arms and looking around. "Where is he? Did he hurt you? Are you okay?" He asked without looking at her. He was very protective and wanted to kill the demon who put his scent on her. He finally looked down at her trying to read her expression. "Are you okay?" He breathed taking in her perfume trying not to groan. His eyes opened and closed slowly. Gods she smelled so wonderful.

Ellyone frowned when her son abandoned her so she could ask advice from the crowd about Leila. Almost all of them had nothing remotely helpful to offer but she listened to them anyway taking what they were saying under advisement. Like hell she'd take their advice about it. "Thank you all. I must return to my family." She smiled softly at them all then took to the sky until she was far enough away they couldn't see her and walked back. "How did you do it with Rein?" She yelled at the sky. "How Demi?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:07 am
"I'm fine," Tamera held Klaus softly, pulling him close to her like she would reassure him like a child, then she kissed his cheek, trailing her lips down to his neck, then kissed the top of his chest, "I'm fine now that you're here."

She tilted her head upwards and kissed him gently. Tamera wrapped her arms around his neck as she pulled herself closer to him, deepening their kiss. Kissing him felt like an electric jolt through her body. It was the most pleasurable experience she ever had. Tamera trailed her lips to his ear, "I could be better if you put me to bed real quick."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:34 am
Klaus gave a strange groan. "That's good~" He squeaked pulling Tamera closer shivering against her letting her feel him. It was all his will not to throw her on the bed and have her then. His kiss deepened wrapping his wings around her he grabbed her legs and wrapped then around his waist so he wouldn't lose control. Her voice was so seductive it made his hair and feathers stand on end. Slowly almost painfully he walked her to the bed sitting her on his lap and pulled her close with a small sheepish grin. "I know this isn't something you ask a woman but, I've. . . I've not done this before. Okay I've gotten to this but I was never able to go through with it." He blushed trying to follow his instincts and kissed her shoulder and neck. He knew what to do before being intimate but not during. He hoped he'd be good at it. "Also, I don't know if I'm fertile at all so should we use protection?" He babbled nervously. He really needed to get a hold of himself. But he couldn't. This was the female he wanted above all else. The only reason he'd never done it before now was he'd moan her name while kissing the other girl and the other girl would walk out on him. But he was happy now, he'd moan her name and she'd moan his back, no walking out. Unless she thought his comment about fertility turned her off. Which he hoped it didn't.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:44 pm
Tamera stopped the kiss for a second before reaching over to her nightstand and brought out a condom. She returned her kiss before gently pushing him to the bed. If she was going to teach him how to make love to a woman, she'd make sure he'd never forget how.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Tamera felt Klaus' body shudder as he finished. She smiled down at him, sitting atop him completely naked and dripping with sweat. This had been their third round in a row, she knew he had to be exhausted. Tamera bent over, resting herself on top of him before kissing along his neckline, "That's enough for today. I'm exhausted..you wear me out."

Leila and Damien sat outside. It felt good to be fully human, not to have others pressuring her to be someone she didn't want to be. But, she could feel that Damien was seeing things differently. Leila sighed as she stood up, "If you're not going to say something, then i'll just say it then. You don't like the fact that I'm a human."

Damien looked over at her then shrugged, "It's whatever to me. But I don't think it was a good idea."

"You're a full demon, you don't understand," Leila sat back down, "Now that i'm just human, I don't have to be anything I don't want to be."

"But you can't defend yourself. Now it's all of us have to protect you and Ma," Damien commented as he listened to the surrounding nature, "It's just adding another load."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:56 am
Klaus smiled softly laying back as she pushed him. He spread his wings out ready to envelop her in his wings and let her feel their warmth and softness. But then all thoughts blanked as she taught him how to please her.

The small of his back bowed for the force of his last release and he laid there panting hard smiling in awe of her. His hand went up and cupped her cheek. Then she laid on him and he smiled holding her protectively before wrapping his wing around her too. "Sleep my darling. I will be here when you awaken." He whispered pressing a kiss on her forehead. "I promise." He grinned a little gently caressing her cheek. "You can teach me more tomorrow?" He asked with a cute smirk.

Ellyone shifted into Eli. She knew she was safe from that crazy person if she were her male form. He was so distracted that he didn't even see Naomi till the infant was right on top of him. "Mama?" Naomi frowned batting her baby wings as she assessed this new being in front of her. Naomi babbled on and on about the development not truly understanding what creature was in front of her. "I'll explain when you're older." He grumbled lowly holding Naomi close to him and kept walking.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:08 pm
"I haven't spent time with my children yet, it's not time for bed at all," Tamera clambered out of his arms and got dressed.

She brushed her hair as she watched him tug on his pants. The view was absolutely to die for. A part of her wanted another round, but her children were probably wondering what the heck their mother was doing. Tamera put a necklace around her neck before turning to face Klaus, "Don't say anything about this to them. They will need some time to get used to us."

Tamera left the bedroom to see Leila was cooking something in the kitchen while Damien played with a fireball, Gabriel sitting on the table watching Damien play around. Damien was the first to get up and walk over to his mother, "Look what I can do, Ma! The fire won't burn anything I don't want it to! Look!"

He tossed the ball at the wall, which bounced back without leaving any mark on the surface. Tamera smiled and applauded, "Good job, Damien, i'm so proud of you! Leila, you're cooking?"

"I figured you were tired from everything that's been going on so i'm making dinner tonight," Leila looked over her shoulder at Tamera.

It was something simple, just fried eggs and bacon. Tamera patted her daughter's shoulder before going to Gabriel, who stretched his arms and clung to his mother as Klaus entered the kitchen.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:27 pm
Klaus nodded dumbly as he pulled up his pants but didn't put on his shirt. His wings needed to stretch out. So for a few moments he did the exercises. Then, he followed Tamera to the kitchen. He wasn't hungry. So he thought he'd send a criminal back in time and feed on his energy. That was always fun. Nothing was out of place with him since his hair always looked messy with feathers in it. "I'm gonna go check on my mother." He stated simply. "I kinda left her in the middle of a crowd who think's she's the Mother Goddess returned." He chuckled a little and gave Leila, Damien and Tamera a hug then ruffled Gabriel's hair then left to find his mother. "Why is she in her male form?" He growled watching her from the sky. Though from the way Eli was acting Klaus figured that everything was okay so he circled around and headed into the city and sent a few people back in time giving a tiny growl as he felt his body change a little getting a little more muscular. His eyes flashed black for a moment but then his eyes cleared and he returned to Tamera's house on the balcony of her room but just waited. He didn't want to enter the house until he calmed down. If he went in riled up like he was he'd hurt them. Even Damien.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:39 pm
"Why don't you go patch things up with Ellie?" Tamera nibbled on a fried egg, "The worst that could happen is that you two argue."

"True, since I am full human now," Leila smiled as she stood up, "How long must I stay? A few minutes?"

"I'm thinking you stay the night," Tamera narrowed her eyes on Leila, "Let the bonding really sink in to that stubborn head of yours."

Leila glared sharply at Tamera before turning and leaving the house. She couldn't sense things anymore now that she was just a human. How did her mother get used to not knowing who was nearby? Her mother seemed to know who was nearby though, and she was just a human. Maybe because she was used to not having that sense that hearing things like a footsteps or breathing pattern made up for the lack of knowing. Leila shrugged the thought before entering her other parent's house. Everything seemed silent as Leila walked in and went straight of the living room, plopping herself down on the couch.

'If i'm lucky she'll just tell me to leave and be done with it,' Leila thought to herself before closing her eyes.

Tamera had just ushered Damien to take Gabriel outside to play for a bit before she began to do some light cleaning around the kitchen. Damien began to juggle fireballs before he noticed a tall, slender blonde man doing the same with black fireballs. Curious, Damien went up to him as Gabriel followed. The young demon looked up at the man, "You're the demon who changed Leila."

"I am," Barth smiled down at Damien, "And you're Demetrius only full demon son."

Damien remained silent as he heard the voices in his head. He looked slightly confused, causing Barth to narrow his eyes on the lad as a sheepish grin formed on his lips, "You're not used to those voices of past demons are you son? It's like listening to a crowd around you, trying to figure out which one is telling the truth...or lying."

"They wouldn't lie to me," Damien looked up at Barth, "I'm the one that Father chose."

"Demetrius wasn't rational," Barth yawned, "But you were his favorite nonetheless. Why don't you come play with me for a little bit? I can teach you a few things your father didn't know."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:49 pm
"DAMA!!" Naomi cried as Eli came into sight. She flew out of Eli's arms and sat on the ground next to Damien.
"You are trespassing again Bartholomew. Be glad my sister is not here. She would not be happy." Eli growled retrieving Naomi. "Nor would she show mercy." His eyes narrowed then he looked down at Damien. The boy seemed interested in this demon. He gave a heavy sigh. "I will never understand your kind." He added with a growl and after retrieving Gabriel headed to his house. "Rose! Rein! Show me what you've got!" He called watching as the twins raced out to him tackling him and the two babies to the ground. "Eli!!!" They cried racing around jumping all over him. Naomi squealed and joined in then cried out: "Mama!!"
Rose and Rein stopped and blinked. "Mum?" They echoed looking closer. They then looked up at the demon's and dragged their little family onto their property hoping the Full grown demon didn't hear that.

Klaus just frowned and watched from the distance. If Barth got to . . . weird he'd swoop in and remove Damien from the situation.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:03 pm
Leila watched the scene from her spot on the couch. She kept silent as she closed her eyes again.

'Please let me leave, please let me leave, please let me leave,' she repeated to herself in her head.

She crossed her legs as she rested her head on her hand. If her human mother had any sense, she'd had kept her mouth shut and wouldn't push for her to get to know Ellie at all. Instead, she'd just let her be partial to one parent while excluding the other.

"And that's how you send people back in time and keep them locked away from several thousand years," Barth explained to Damien, "Even a lad of your stature could handle that."

"But...Father wouldn't want me to know that," Damien looked away from Barth, "He's saying that demons don't let their opponents live."

"Well, he certainly kept me alive," Barth commented beneath his breath.

"He said you're a demon, demons don't kill fellow demons," Damien spoke grimly as he narrowed his gaze on Barth.

'This brat thinks he knows the Order of Demons, does he?' Barth thought to himself as he kept a keen eye on Damien, "Very true, mate, then perhaps you and your father know why he kept me alive then? Not just because i'm a demon."

"He says because he could only cheat Death for a short while," Damien answered.

Barth smirked as his hand turned into a black claw, "You're right, son, and i'm afraid you can't cheat Death much longer."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:21 pm
Eli shifted back to Ellyone rather quickly. "Well. . . that could have gone better." She hissed at them all. "I wonder how Klaus is going with courting Tamera." She mused smiling softly. She entered the house shedding off her jacket and blinked. "Leila?" She asked wit ha tiny confused frown then a smile broke out on her lips. "Are you hungry? Can I make you anything?" Ellyone gushed. "Oh no how can I be stupid, Tamera probably already fed you, would you like ice cream? Custard? Juice? Soda?" It seemed as if Leila was a wanted surprise.

Klaus gave a laugh. "And yet I have cheated death for 1600 years." He mused to himself. But then he realized what he meant and just as he was about to leap over the balcony and save Damien Naomi came out of no where light burst from her body. Searing Life giving Light. She'd tuned it to harm strangers. And to her Barth was a stranger. "Stay away from him." She hissed in an adult voice. "He is mine."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:32 pm
"Bouncy brat," Barth mused, the light doing no affect on him, "Brat, i'm Death, nothing can kill me."

He ignored the tiny infant before turning his attention to Damien. The younger demon didn't even seem phased. Well, it didn't matter. Barth raised his claw in the air as Damien spoke, "If you want revenge, you'll find that killing me won't leave any damage."

Barth hesitated for a second, his anger rising, "What did you say!?"

"Father is saying that killing me won't hurt him in the least. It would only free his soul and the other souls he had within him. Then, you're doing him the favor," Damien spoke with ease, but he could feel his own eyes tearing up at the words his father was having him say.

This angered Barth even more. He couldn't get his revenge that he wanted. Barth forced his claw to return to his normal hand before stalking off, he needed to get a drink...

Leila closed her eyes once again, "No. Mother wants me to stay the night. I'll just sleep on the couch for now and go to my old room later. I'm not hungry, I don't want anything, and I'll just read a book later. Can't do any training, and I'm not too much fun when it comes to watching you guys train. Thanks though. I'll just go to bed early. Night."

She whisked herself away from the others, rushing up the stairs to Tamera's old room and locking the door shut tightly before drawing herself a bath.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:42 pm
"You could try my mother?" Klaus purred. "Demetrius adored Ellyone kill her then you'd hurt her." Klaus' voice drifted from behind Barth. Though with Ellyone's power she'd just send him back in time wiping his memory of her. That would be fun to watch. Klaus shifted then between Damien, Naomi and Barth. "Though I'd be careful. She packs a nice bite." He chuckled black eyes deep and soulless.

Ellyone opened her mouth to say something but Leila didn't wait. "That's not fair." Ellyone growled. "I need some air." She stalked out of the house back to the small river near their house. "This is frustrating me." She growled more pacing back and forth feeling her true form pulling forward. "I want to just kill something!" She hissed but at the same time she couldn't. That would just feed the stupid demon more power. "This is getting me no where. Dammit I don't know how much more of this I can take!"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games