Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:27 pm
Emma raised her eyebrows at him her face the more he talked the more she wanted to slap him down. "Oh this will be good." Marcus purred crossing his arms. "Emma, don't rough him up too much okay?" He called gesturing to Kylie who nodded and their pack moved strategically in case Emma got too violent. "Wow you are old fashioned." Emma said pursing her lips and examined her fingernails. One of the males in Liam's pack opening leered at her since she was still in her under wear and bra. "Keep staring and you'll have to regrow your eyes." She growled at him then turned her attention on Liam. "Back to you darling, I can barely keep down food how do you think I'd go actually making it?" She crossed her arms with a tiny smirk. "I mean I could make you something to eat, but the chances that it'll be covered in sick are 100% just ask Simon." She turned holding out her hand and then all of a sudden a large tin of pureed apple was thrown into her hand. "When you remember how much cooking meat can make a pregnant woman nauseated. give me a call. "
"Ems! Don't forget the ice chips!" Marcus called after her swishing hips.
"I've got a freezer in my room. It's fi-" She put a hand to her mouth and slipped into a secret door with a bathroom behind it. "It was going so well~" Emma whined quietly.
"Alpha?" Jess asked Marcus." I didn't know if I should cook for the other pack so I made enough for all of us and reheated the leftovers from last night for you and Liam since I know Alpha's have huge appetites."

Conrad growled a little and pulled her close. "The formula hasn't been used on a made vampire before but I'm sure if it's concentrated it should be okay." He didn't want to tell her but he'd already started spiking her drink with the formula. usually a drop in a bottle of blood once a month was more than enough to get his mother fertile. Maybe it was different for Anya. Though he knew having the first child was always difficult. Any pregnancy from then on would be easier to take. He had six sisters to prove it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Anya considered the options in front of her as she began to dress herself once out of Conrad's hold. Not getting pregnant and never seeing her sire brother again. Or having his child, seeing Oscar again, and uniting everyone back together. Of course she would love any child she had.

What Anya found somewhat amusing would be that, by how old standards were, Emma's position of Princess would remain but she would never be Queen since her parents' marriage was never openly valid. Thus, it would give Anya's children straight rite to the throne due to her marriage with Conrad being valid and consummated. Although, that would entirely rest upon Conrad's shoulders, Anya thought to herself, and Conrad cherished Emma and would allow her first rite to the throne as his first born.

It was still a pretty thought nonetheless as Anya primped her hair quickly, "We've made love many times as it is, if we test out the experiment i'll pay close attention to myself and see what happens."

Liam, now more than pleased at the thought of food, smiled, "At least one woman here will cook."

He knew stereotyping Emma would piss her off, but her angry face was a sight to see. Liam went to the table to begin eating without Marcus. Though the other lycan was an Alpha, he didn't need to see eye-to-eye with him just yet. Besides, one less mouth to feed in a pack was better than a mouth that went off too much.

On the other hand, he was still happy to see Emma and have her back in his life. Fighting and carrying on in such a way was normal for those who were mated for life in the beginning. He bit into his meal, feeling the satisfaction of food as he let out a growl of approval.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:10 pm
Conrad watched her only putting on his black sexy jeans that hugged to his hips. He knew Anya would bring up the status of Emma being Crown Princess. Though his marriage to Evelyn was not known to many people, for that he was glad. He didn't want to rob her of life, The ferals did that for him.

He ran his fingers through his hair. Thinking about that made him burn with anger. Though his daughter had killed her mother he figured it was kinder than having to watch Liam do it. "Well, we'll try putting a dram of it in your blood bottles for a few months see if that works hm?" He purred leaning over and kissing her hair.

Jess gave him a growl. "Just so you know Liam, I won't be cooking for you all the time. You'll have to get one of your lesser females to learn."
"Jess, he may not be your Alpha but don't sass him." Marcus warned eating his veggies one by one.
"Whatever, if you'll excuse me I'm going to set up the IV line again for Emma. I'd give her a strong antacid but I'm not sure if it'll hurt the baby."
"Just do you best." Marcus purred patting her arm then once he forced down his vegetables then got right down to the three barely cooked steaks.

Emma threw out her arm at Jess when she scented Jess arrive. "Jess~ are you here to give me something to stop puking?" Emma asked mewing up at Jess who smiled.
"No sweetling, if I give you a normal dose I could hurt the baby." Jess replied hooking up more blood. "Don't worry. The puking should end soon."
"Worried? Why would I be worried?" She hissed angrily. "It's not like I'm burning a hole in my throat!" Emma roared.
"Marcus!" Jess cried rushing out of the bathroom. Marcus stood up and turned to Emma who had followed Jess. One look into his golden eyes and Emma's blue ones shifted back to green. He smiled softly and stroked Emma's head. "Hey, Just calm down Ems." He soothed. "It will end soon. I promise." He turned to Liam with a smug look. "Right Liam?" He grinned. He loved rubbing it in that he had Emma in his pack.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:54 pm
Anya watched Conrad leave before she went back to her room to see her ladies-in-waiting continuing their little hand work. She missed having someone to confide in. It pained her more than anything that it seemed the others had someone close to them and she was banned from seeing Oscar. Anya sat down among her ladies, continuing her handwork before participating in their gossiping.

"My lady Anya," Troy walked into the room, "I wish to have your audience."

The group of girls looked to Anya, their eyes sparkling with the sudden entertainment. Anya looked to her ladies, they were to be her knew group of friends since it was common for a Queen to have them. She nodded and walked out with Troy, the girls following not too far behind.

Troy took Anya to Oscar's make-shift office that he used in Conrad's castle while the girls looked inside the office, going through the books. He took Anya to the back where he notice her look away from him, "I'm sure you know by now that Conrad wants you to give him a child."

"I'm not sure if I want to give him one," Anya answered softly, "I feel like a prisoner here, I don't want my child feeling the same."

"Most likely he'll give the child free range as he did his daughter," Troy answered as he leaned against the wall, "Though your child would be legitimate, it's still the baby of a servant."

"Servant or not," Anya had to laugh somewhat, "They'll still be a higher ranking than you. But, I must ask, why are you here with me now? You despise me, there's no reason for you to be telling me things I already know."

Troy looked at her through his golden eyes, "You are going to be the reigning Queen, there are going to be plenty of people wanting your favor in order to have your sweet mouth in Conrad's ear or in his pants."

Anya's eyes widened, readying her hand to slap him until Troy took a step back. He continued, "Of all the people here, I was raised in court and know how to read people in court. You want your way, I'll make sure of it, but you have to do a few things for me as well."

Liam could see that Marcus was pleased to have Emma in his pack as well. Marcus seemed to be the kind of lycan that wanted more modern rules rather than look to the past for past mistakes. However, if it worked for Marcus then Liam wouldn't be upset. Emma was still his mate and his wife, there was nothing to be jealous over because his wife was in a different pack. Just as long as she wasn't too pleased with it, of course.

He took his fill before standing up. There were still things he wanted to do before going to bed near dawn. Liam went to his pack on the other side of the room and said to them alone, "I want some of you to go to Conrad and ask him if I could speak with him alone about the problem between Emma and Anya. At least convince him to that meeting and i'll see where things go from there."

The pack members nodded before leaving the manor to find Conrad.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:16 pm
"You have to tell her sometime my son." Contessa growled watching her son wear a hole on the floor of his office.
"I can't mother. Anya is on a knife edge with me already. If she finds out she's not my first wife I don't know how she'll react." He paced harder. "Not to mention I still have her confined here. I hate this. I can't trust her out there. She doesn't trust me full stop if I tell her this she'll hate me."
"Actually I was talking about spiking her blood." Contessa said with a little sigh. "But okay." She sighed a little.
"Don't sigh at me I-" He frowned as did Contessa.
"Why are there mutts here? I thought they all went to the other manor?" Contessa growled her claws and fangs sharpening.
"Mother don't call them that." Conrad hissed.

"All right madam upchuck." Marcus chuckled making Emma growl a little. "Bed. I'll puree something for you then get Liam to spoon feed you okay?" Emma growled a tiny bit. "Not hungry." Emma pouted crossing her arms.
"Don't take that tone with me." Marcus growled. Both he and Emma stood their ground unblinking. Her ice blue eyes and his dusk gold ones leveled. Neither would yield. "Emma, I will tickle you unless you go to bed." Marcus threatened. He smirked when Emma flinched.
"Fine." She growled turning to go.
"Good girl." Marcus purred giving her rump a slap. Emma spun like a blur punching him across the room into the other pack.
"Touch me again and you'll lose your hand!" Emma growled eyes purple.
"Tackle her!" Kylie cried as the pack played stacks on.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:50 pm
"It is rumored, my lady," one of the ladies came up to Anya and Troy, "That Princess Emmaline is..well, not legitimate."

Anya raised a brow as she noticed her lady take a step back, "Speaking like that can lead to treason, madame. Perhaps you'd like to continue?"

"It's possibly a false rumor, my lady," the woman spoke softly, glancing at Troy then back at Anya, "Though Princess Emmaline may be the current future ruler, it is said that her mother may have had ties with our King. Most likely it's not true since we don't know where she came from or if she's truly valid."

This raised a question. She could fight for her children to be placed as next rulers of the throne, but if Conrad intervenes, it only means that he was married before. As long as he wasn't seeing anyone else then that was fine, but that also made it seem like he could toss away their marriage if he chooses.

"I'm sure you will discuss your findings with Conrad," Troy put his hands in his pockets, "Remember, your ladies and I will always have your back. Now..I would like a little compensation. There is a certain kind of blood I drink..i'm sure you know what I mean."

Troy eyed the lady in waiting who had spoke of the rumor. Anya gave a brief nod before Troy took the lady's hand and guided her out of the office.

The pack Liam had sent out went up to Conrad. The female who had threatened Anya approached Conrad, "Our Alpha wishes to have a word with you in private concerning your wife and your daughter."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:02 pm
Conrad sat down in his chair looking a tiny bit amused. "Oh? He wants to speak to me about Anya and Emma? Shouldn't he talk to them in the same room, together?" He grinned a little. "Maybe that would be a good idea. Though be sure not to be there I know of everything in this castle and I know how my child nearly ripped off your head and drank your blood." His expression looked a little bored now.

"Emma? Where are you going?" Kylie asked frowning.
"As far away from Alpha pervert as possible before I kill him and take his place." Emma hissed lowly stalking out of the manor to the race track taring out the needle in her arm downing the blood then started running.
"Oh Mother Luna. . ." Kylie sighed. "You had to provoke her didn't you Marcus?"
"Hey. I was perfectly happy doing so." Marcus grinned.
"Yes but you're lucky Emma hit you instead of Liam I'm ninety percent sure he'd have killed you himself if she hadn't hit you."
"Don't worry. She'll run it out of her system. Then we'll talk it out like adults."
"No, she'll run it out of her system punch you again tell Liam to 'have at it' then go to bed." She shook her head. "Dumb a**."
"She's not going to punch me again."
"Well then she'll make good on her threat of killing you and taking Alpha seriously just. . . don't do something you'll not live to regret later."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:17 pm
The pack ran back to Liam as he waited outside to hear the news. Anya and Emma would kill each other, no doubt. However, he knew they were friends and, now, family. They'd eventually get over whatever fight they were in. Liam had his own thoughts about Anya, but this didn't concern him. He just wanted his wife happy and now that he was married into the bat family, he had to make things work with them too.

Liam sighed as he dismissed his pack to go to Emma. She was laying down in their new bedroom when he walked in. The lycan approached her, "You know, now that you're pregnant, we should think about our family. I know Conrad will be happy just to see our kid, but maybe you and Anya should talk things out. In my opinion, I think she needs to be set in her place as a traitor. But I know Conrad has a different opinion than my own."

He sat on the bed, close to her hip, he placed his hand on her leg, "At least consider it. She is technically your family now. I think you should get rid of her, but that's totally up to you."

Anya left the office with her remaining ladies following her with their heads bowed. This new sense of entitlement she had been given felt fitting. It was as if she were born into such a low status to know what it meant to go hungry, to work hard for nothing and to expect nothing. Now here she was. Anya stopped to look up at the moon through the open windows. She truly felt like a Queen.

Then, she felt something odd. Pain? In her stomach? Anya doubled over before staggering to the walls. Her ladies hovered to her, not knowing what to do either. What was this? Anya covered her mouth. She rushed to a nearby vase and vomited blood. Her eyes were wide as she tried to make sense of the situation.

"M...my lady..." one of the ladies whispered to Anya, "What did you eat last?"

"I wasn't poisoned," Anya spoke sharply as she looked to see other courtiers looking down the halls as the scene she was causing, "Get me to my room, now."

Her ladies helped her up, taking the vase, and rushed Anya back to her room before other people were to notice.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:45 pm
Emma had returned to her room with a sigh. Now she'd run out all her anger and frustration she was exhausted. She had just finished her shower and had laid down on the bed when Liam walked in and laid on the bed with her. "I'm not ready to talk to her yet." Emma growled opening the fridge on her side of the bed pulling out a water bottle full of blood. "Personally, I want to kick her a** into the sun but dad won't like that. Almost as much as he hates me for killing mama." She said biting her lip and got up stalking the room. "I had no choice." She began now talking to herself. "Henry had turned her, if I'd let her live she'd have gone feral got your attention and you'd have killed her and we'd never have gotten married, I'd have married Oscar and been beyond miserable for the rest of my life." She kept pacing. "I had to kill them. Every time I try to explain he gets a strange look in his eye and I get scared. I mean I owe Anya my life, Because she intervenes before my father can start ranting at me about it. So no I can't get rid of her."

"Emma is everything okay-
"Get out!" Emma growled not looking to see who it was. She's stressed herself out a bit with her rant so she stalked to the fridge and downed two more bottles of blood. At least the morning sickness was over. She didn't know how long it would last but she'd like to not be throwing up every five minutes.

Conrad paused in his pacing. His ears and nose scented the blood and Anya throwing up and he grinned. The formula was working. Conrad stalked to her room. His mother frowned at him and his smug look. "She's going to hate you." Contessa mewed sitting on his throne.
"Anya?" Conrad queried the smell of sick getting stronger. "Is everything okay my love?" He asked knocking on her door. "My love? Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:57 pm
"I'm vomiting blood," Anya spoke up as her ladies took a damp rag to the back of her neck, "Either i'm decaying on the inside, someone poisoned me, or i'm pregnant. And I highly doubt the latter since we still have to talk about that."

She vomited once more before finally feeling somewhat better. Anya sat at the end of her bed as the ladies wiped the blood off from her mouth. For the first time in many centuries, she felt dizzy, hot, and just altogether unwell. This was a first since her transformation. Anya knew something was wrong. Terribly wrong. Apart of her was scared, but something told her that she did know. But that would mean that Conrad went behind her back. Anya's gaze went to Conrad. If her husband tricked her to getting pregnant behind her back...

"Excuse us, ladies," Anya stood up, "Please give my husband and I privacy."

The ladies bowed slightly before swiftly leaving the room. Anya placed her hands on her stomach, "Conrad, I am unwell. Never have I vomited since my turning. I'm dizzy, my skin feels like it's alive. And.." she placed her hand on her chest, "I must be losing my mind, it feels like I have a faint heart beat."

"Your father doesn't hate you for what you had to do to your mom," Liam reassured Emma, running his fingers through her hair, "And I doubt you would've ever married Oscar. He doesn't seem that fond of you anyways."

He laid next to her on their bed, his hands behind his head as he felt like a good nap was in order. The lycan dulled his gaze as he let out a deep sigh. It seemed like things were finally getting back to some sort of normal. Then again, he hadn't been to Conrad's castle since earlier that night.

"Then just make her life miserable for a bit," Liam closed his eyes, "At least do it for me. I think that's fair."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:24 pm
Conrad put a hand on her belly then listened to it and smiled. "You're perfectly fine my darling." He said looking up at her. "You're pregnant." He smiled up at her. "I am not sure how, I mean the formula takes a few weeks to settle. Do you have a friend who's a witch or something?" He asked with a tilt of his head. He stood up and pulled his wife close.
"Actually no." Contessa interrupted having opened the door withladies maids behind her trying to get her to leave. "I've been spiking your blood. I was worried it didn't take after your little rage state a few days ago." Conrad frowned at his mother. Why was she covering for him? Or was she spiking the blood too?

Emma snuggled a little. She wouldn't tell Liam about Oscar. Or how she watched him sleep during the day and listened to him dream speak about her. When he started to sleep she stood up and started pacing again. She wasn't going to make Anya miserable. That resolved it. She turned and stalked out of the manor and walked all the way to the castle not knocking or anything she just stalked in and sat on the throne like she did at her coming out party a while ago. She was still in her underwear. A guard noticed Emma's presence and smiled a little. "My princess." He said bowing to Emma. "Are you here to see your father?"
"I'm here to see both of them, father and step mother. Get them please." Emma replied boredly.
The guard nodded and went off to find the king and his wife. "My king, my Lady, The Crown Princess wants to see you." He said bowing to Conrad, Contessa and Anya who all appeared frozen in some sort of shock.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:36 pm
"You...witch," Anya seethed as she pulled herself away from Conrad and walked, as calmly as she could, to Contessa, "You have no right to spike anything I drink. What gives you any authority over me? I will be the one to decide when I want a child, not you!"

Anya then turned to Conrad, her eyes narrowing on her husband, "I know you would not have done this to me. You know that I wanted a child, but I wanted it on my terms, where I was ready and where I thought our marriage was ready for a child. You, my husband, would not have tricked me like this.."

She spun around, her eyes flaring with hatred towards Contessa, "Going behind my back because you want another grandchild? Go to your already existing grandchild if you want someone to coddle you! I could careless how you see me, but I am not someone you will do whatever you please to!"

The ladies Anya had dismissed walked in to go to her side. Anya turned her back to both Conrad and Contessa, "I don't want to speak to anyone. As for sustinance, I will trust no one with the blood I drink so I will hunt on my own for now on. As for this incident, I will figure out if I want to keep this child or not since a certain mother in law of mine tricked me. Contessa, I will speak with my husband alone on that. Ladies, help me else where."

Her ladies stood around Anya as they walked out of Anya's room to go to the top of the tower. Anya, full of anger, crossed her arms as she gazed at the dawn of the new day. The moon was slowly falling to the horizon. She had a feeling that Contessa wasn't the only one who was spiking her blood. Conrad had pushed a baby on her since before their marriage.. He knew she was pregnant before she even thought it was possible...

"My husband has tricked me..." Anya murmured as she felt tears sting her eyes, "I can't trust anyone here."

Emma was there to see them? Anya wouldn't put it passed Emma to be apart of this as well. She turned to her ladies, "Stay up during the day and pack me a small bag."

"Where will you go?" one of the ladies asked.

"You all will be joining me as well. Send for Troy, I need him to send a letter to a dear friend of mine," Anya closed the curtains, "I will be sleeping in her today, make sure that door is locked when you leave."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:52 pm
"Ma'am you have a call from Marcus. He wants you to go back to the castle or he is going to drag you back." A servant whispered to Emma who was still examining her nails.
"Emma?" Conrad frowned. "Are you okay? Why are you back?" Conrad had a long discussion with his mother about not being stupid when he decided removing himself from the situation was a better idea. Seeing his pride and joy on his throne made his heart swell. "Is everything okay with your little one?" He asked appearing at her side to check her over. "Any why are you in just your panties and bra?"
"Because I'm not in the mood to be around anyone right now but from the loud screeching I can hear Anya found out grandmother spiked her drink?" She smirked a little amused.
"I have a feeling she thinks we did it too." Conrad said blandly. A spark of rage went through Emma but she kept calm.
"I'll speak with her." She said smoothly and scented out Anya best she could hearing her rant about going to see a good friend. "So this is how the great Anya Mikolov handles betrayal? By running with her tail between her legs?" Emma chuckled darkly. "Yes, father told me about my grandmother's little stint. Of course you know she wants a legitimate grandchild right? And you know Adele is the only grandparent who likes me? But that's not the point, the point is, don't put me in the same basket as her. I understand you're angry at them and please go for your life. Father needs a good kick in the pants. But if you're going to be mad at him, do what my mother did, divorce him and not let him see the kid until he or she is eighteen."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:04 pm
"I'm sorry if I don't see marriage as trivial as you do," Anya spoke sharply, "Unlike you and your mother, divorce is not an option. I chose to marry your father and I see to it that it works. And as for whoever spiked my drink, I know your father was in on it as well as your grandmother. It only made sense you would too."

She had had about enough of Emma's little tirade. Anya narrowed her cold gaze on Emma, "In all honesty, i'd rather have the betrayal of Conrad sleeping with another woman than this. At least then I could just over-see it, but this child was not planned or addressed at all. I did not have the choice. Even in my time a woman was allowed to prepare for a child rather than just have her husband go behind her back to make sure she got pregnant with or without her consent. This is rape at it's best."

Anya brushed passed Emma, "I don't want to talk to you anymore. This prison is far too small if I have to speak to anyone again today."

The ladies followed Anya out of the tower and made sure Emma could not follow her. Anya went to one of her lady's rooms where she was given a bed to sleep in. She knew for sure that Conrad had been apart of this. If he openly confessed to it..well, she didn't know what she would do. Then, there was a tap on the door. Anya sat up in the bed as Troy walked in with the lady he had drank from. His eyes were a darker red than usual as he bowed, "I heard the news. Congratulations."

"Don't speak a word," Anya stated as she got out of the bed, "Tell Oscar of this act. Request that I have a room prepared."

"I will be more than happy to," Troy fixed his glasses, "Conrad may divorce you."

Anya's eyes widened slightly. Would he leave her because she openly didn't want the child? It was possible. He could leave her but it couldn't be the other way around. Though he was the one who tricked her, would he do such a thing? Anya paced for a moment, "Do it anyways. I'll confront Conrad before I leave to get the truth. If he confesses, I will stay under my conditions. If he doesn't...I can't trust him, I can't trust that he did this to me without my consent."

Troy nodded before leaving the room, locking the door on his way out to send the message to Oscar.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:21 pm
"That went well." Marcus' voice purred behind her.
"Holy crap!" Emma hissed trying not to wet herself. "Could you be any more cat like?!"
"Hey, I'm here to prevent you from killing Anya."
"I'm trying to make peace but she'd the one being hormonal and unreasonable!" Emma yelled at Marcus who held up his hands.
"Hey don't yell at me I'm just here to keep you calm."
"Oh go hump a tree." Emma hissed stalking to her old room.
"No you need to talk about this." Marcus said. "And I'm not leaving until you talk."
"Fine, I don't see marriage as trivial. I just don't take crap laying down like Anya does. I wasn't raised to be a 'yes sir' wife. And I don't like having my right's taken from me."
"Like your grandmother did to Anya?" Marcus asked
"Anya needs to see I'm not the enemy! I just want to help! But I'm not going to her with my tail between my legs! I'm done trying to be her friend!" She shoved her hands in a sink and washed them. "There! I wash my hands of her! Lets go!" She hissed stalking out of the castle. "I'm hungry we're hunting." When Marcus went to object about her hunting in her undies she gave a growl and just kept walking the forest for a deer to eat.

Conrad sighed. He couldn't do this any more! "If she leaves with the child I will consider it as her divorcing me. I will not wait for her to give me the papers like Evelyn. And for the record she wanted Emma! She just didn't want to be a vampire! I was willing to let her remain human!" He ranted at Contessa. "And how could you spike her drink!?"
"You did it too." Contessa hissed.
"Yes but I only did one drop! It wouldn't take effect for another year! You literally poured enough to get her pregnant now! How could you?!"
"I want a full vampire heir not a halfling that isn't even half vampire!"
"That's it!" Conrad roared shaking the whole house. "GET OUT!!!"
"Conrad I-"
"GET!!! OUT!!!"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games