Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]
Thalion's Edit & Item Shop | Closed until further notice? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:33 pm

Depawsit
User Image

Your SoA: Nema | Uncerted Image
Item(s): A tail cuff, to be placed upon her tail as best as it can. [ If her tail's position can be edited to see the cuff more, i'd really like to have that done. But I think it falls under reposing? ] Anyway as near to the specifics as possible please :3
xxx
Quote:
Since it's to be a tail cuff, it'd have to be sitting on the small part of her tail that is showing. For size, it would cover most of that area - a part of her tail about the size of the blue stripes on her hind legs would be seen on either side of it. For positioning, I was thinking something like a little over half of the starfish being seen facing toward her hind-most leg? If you'd rather something else, I really don't mind. It's your choice. c:

The color would be an extremely pale tan, since the leather has been bleached by the sun/sea water. If you want the clasp to be showing, part will be on the edge of one side, and the other part will be embedded into the leather on the other side, so the leather overlaps where it attaches (similar to a button, but it would be a clasp from an old necklace).

The small stones will be shades of purple, white/clear and blue/pink. They'll be arranged pretty much randomly, so they resemble the stars "pattern" in the sky.

The starfish will be big enough to reach almost from top to bottom of the leather, and can be whatever natural starfish color you'd like. So you've got grey, brown or white to choose from,

xxx• Item 2 Anything to make her more fitting to her rank. She's the lead mummer, and I don't feel she screams her rank at the moment. C'mon Thal you're good at this, use your ... imagination.
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: Again, something to fit her rank. She's a gentle creature though, so nothing that would take away from that.
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: CC
xxx• Scarring: N/A
xxx• Msc.:
Special Notes: The item portion of these edits will be paid by Rennekae. If you choose to do any other edits - that trade will be sent by me C:
Colorist Choice?: CC on expression. Possibly CC on tail placement, if its allowed?

Pricing: Fo free?

Total FREE DUDE
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:36 pm

User Image

Your SoA: Kumbuko/Soothsayer | Uncerted Image
Item(s): CC - She's to be a Fortune Teller in the pride ~ heart
xxx• Item 1
xxx• Item 2 (etc, etc...)
Edit(s): CC based on her personality:

Personality: A seer who fears touch. Kumbuko may come off as aloof and detached, but that tends to be for her own physical good. Touching others tends to trigger visions pertaining to them, which are often disjointed and confusing events that she can never tell if they're in the past, present, or future. The only beings that don't trigger these confusing and disjointed visions are young ones, as they often haven't lived long enough to have much past to worry about, and the future is full of far too much potential for both good and bad to trigger one.
xxx• Expression: (If applicable.)
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: (If applicable.)
xxx• Scarring: (If applicable.)
xxx• Msc.: (If applicable.)
Special Notes: GYPSY ~
Colorist Choice?: 90%? 99%? Something like that!

Pricing: There is apparently none :O

Total Free, apparently :O

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:34 pm

User Image

Your SoA: Kasoro | Uncerted Image
Item(s):
xxx• Item 1 CC armor/bracers of some kind on his front legs. He's a guard and needs to be able to move freely but needs a bit of protection from any wayward attacks.
xxx• Item 2 CC pouch/bag attached to his rear thigh. It can be either wrapped around his leg or settled over his haunches, as he'll assist medics and other pride members in hunting for herbs or anything they might need on the border. A little place to store trinkets. He loves trinkets.
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: A bit more neutral, with furrowed brows. Not really frowning, just as if someone asked him a question and he's thinking about it.
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: I'd like his forehead fluff to go away please. I'd like for it to be sort of brushed back to get it out of his eyes/forehead That being said, I'd like for the whole mane to be a bit more streamlined, not as fluffy as it currently is.
xxx• Scarring: None
xxx• Msc.: None
Special Notes: He's in the Firekin, here's his duel
Colorist Choice?: CC for items/design of mane

Pricing: CC bracers/armor - 1000g x2
CC pouch/bag - 1000g
Expression - 300g
Mane - 500g

Total 3800g
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:41 pm

Sword of the Spirit

Thal, I sent my trade for Bel to this account a while back.. but you haven't accepted it yet.. did you want me to change the trade to your main account?

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:14 pm

User Image

Your SoA: Midnight Song | Uncerted Image
Item(s): CC
xxx• Item 1 CC
xxx• Item 2 CC
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: CC
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: CC
xxx• Scarring: CC
xxx• Msc.: CC
Special Notes: He is in the Kizi
Colorist Choice?: 100% Colorist choice

Pricing:

Total________________
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:19 pm

Dark Fire Angel

User Image

Sword of the Spirit

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:37 pm

User Image

Your SoA: Nivens | Uncerted Image
Item(s): (If any. Please provide references, placement, etc.)
xxxConch shell on a gold chain around his neck. Shell should be no longer than his neck-marking is wide (No specific reason, it was just the easiest way to demonstrate how it's not a big conch XD) and the chain should be long enough that there's enough length for him to use the conch as a horn/trumpet and still be wearing it (If that makes sense). It'd be awesome if the shell was connected to the chain in the same general area as this one
Special Notes: -
Colorist Choice?: -

Pricing: Kizi-bunny

Total________________
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:38 pm

Reeshie Hack
User Image

Your SoA: Ankou | Uncerted Image
Item(s):
xxx• A bracelet on his right paw that looks like this ring One, Two, Three (The square-cut one)
xxx• Either a piece of black cloth or a thin black pelt around his shoulders and down his back a bit
Edit(s): Mostly trying to get him to look more like this character
xxx• Expression: Maybe just a little more narrowing on the eyes or a change to his eyebrows?
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: A bit of a ruff added, similar to the hair in the reference picture
xxx• Scarring: -
xxx• Msc.: -

Pricing: Items: 1,000 + 300 = 1,300
Edits: 500 + 300 = 800
Total 2,100

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:49 pm

User Image

Your SoA: Fuil'Fiach / Stormclaw| Uncerted Image
xxx• Leather guards on his front legs
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: Banish that smile! He's always frowning
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: Less fluffy/ more straight and getting in his eyes more than it currently does? I hope that makes sense XD
xxx• Scarring: Just a few faint ones on his shoulders
xxx• Msc.: I'd love for the tuft on his tail to be longer/straighter

Pricing: Kizi warrior that could have used items a looooooong time ago XD

Total________________
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:52 pm

User Image

Your SoA: Ajabu | Uncerted Image
xxx• A bandanna/scarf under her bangs, perhaps?
xxx• Bits of 'hippie' trinkets or simply mismatched scavenged jewelry?
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: Eyebrows/eyes a bit more mischevious?
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: Maybe bangs and wavy/curly hair?
Special Notes: Ajabu is a bit of a mischievous runt and little bit of a thief(though, petty one). She also has nooo sense of matching nor has any clue of the value on the things she takes.
Colorist Choice?: Mmm, it's colorist choice in the sense of colors/placements/shapes? But I still want to(In fact, I don't count this as CC) pay~

Pricing: 300(simple Items) + 1000(moderate items) + 300(simple edits) + 500(moderate edits) + 12,900( To reach the 15k line)

Total 15,000

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:03 pm

User Image

Your SoA: Erevu | Uncerted Image
xxx• Scarf under his bangs (I feel redundant -glances at Ajabu-)
xxx• I would REALLY love something that related to fireflies, somehow. orz But, if you can't think of anything, perfectly fine!
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: Eyes widened, maybe mouth open slightly in a look of surprise?
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: Like his cub stage, with the mane? And maybe a piece of his mane on the side is braided?
Special Notes: Erevu is curious and, as a cub, would CONSTANTLY search for fireflies in broad daylight(of course, he always failed). He's also going to follow his father's footsteps and become a scout in the Pridelands
Colorist Choice?: Only in the sense of color/placement/shape~

Pricing: I'm just going to put down a total at the bottom. orz

Total 15,000
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:05 pm

Andranis

User Image

Sword of the Spirit

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:12 pm

User Image

Your SoA: Heiko | Uncerted Image
xxx• Maybe a necklace of some sort? As a sort of memento of his sisters. And gold earrings lining his ears?
xxx• cc
Edit(s):
xxx• Expression: He's a cheerful plain ol' joe. Current expression is fine but if you have something else in mind...
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: Maybe his tuft of hair can extend further down his neck, accompanied by a roguish braid? And perhaps a bit of a goatee(Totally optional) Trying him out for Kizi though I still would like to pay if chosen~
Special Notes: He's a bit of a free-spirit and a happy soul in general.
Colorist Choice?: If 100% Colorist choice, just mark this! Be sure to include pridal restrictions, etc. just in case.

Pricing:

Total 15k.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:20 pm

User Image

Your SoA: Sauda'paka | Uncerted Image
xxx• Item 1
Edit(s):
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: Something that matches her, please!! <3
Special Notes: She's the consort of Kamawi in Usafi'Tukufu.
Colorist Choice?: If 100% Colorist choice, just mark this! Be sure to include pridal restrictions, etc. just in case.

Pricing: (If ordering multiple of this particular item -bunched circle earrings, etc. - please add it up)

Total 5,000

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:20 pm

User Image

Your SoA: Safi'macho/Brew Mistress | Uncerted Image
Item(s): CC - She's an Alchemist in the Kizaa... With a strong penchant for making lion-grade alcohol!
xxx• Item 1
Edit(s): CC based on her personality:

Personality: Aloof thanks to her mother's upbringing, Safi holds to the belief of off-paws parenting... If she had cubs, anyway. She's become fond in her time exposed to the God of the Cursed of making a brew from fermented fruits. While lions, being cats, don't normally taste sweet things, she's found the perfect way to make something that tastes VERY good to lions... And hopes to get a couple gypsies drunk, as it were. (One could say she can be cool and calculating like that... Are there shades of a thief in her?!)
xxx• Mane/Hairstyle: (If applicable.)
Special Notes: Kizaa ~
Colorist Choice?: 90-99% CC

Pricing: There is apparently none :O

Total Free, apparently :O
[OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games