Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:24 pm
Owner's Name: Infinities
Participating Soquili: Faust (#5/5)
Link to Teepee: Link

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions? ".... I... strength. I'll either survive, or I'll fail and feed those worthier."

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time? "What will come will come. Does it matter if I prepare?"

Have you started stockpiling any resources to help last you through the winter? "No."

Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why? "Winter is difficult. Food is scarce. I wouldn't call that lucky."

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear? "I've no feelings on it one way or another. Too much cold is no more a danger than too much heat."

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive? "They are as sharp as they need to be for me to meet my appropriate fate."

((Other entries: Szelem, Yuri Ishtar, Ishtar, Odile))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:43 pm
Owner's Name: magnadearel
Participating Soquili: Charnette 4/5
Link to Teepee: teepee

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions? A good laugh or scare will bring warmth on cold winter nights!

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time? Race? What race? Did anyone say go? I am far behind?

Have you started stockpiling any resources to help last you through the winter? Um no? Unless you count the stuff I gather for my pranks? No? Oh well that's too bad.

Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why? Sure is! It's dark longer and the snows can help play tricks on unsuspecting pony's minds.

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear? I love the snow! It's quite fun. There's so much you can do with it.

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive? Anytime can be dangerous. Long as you keep your wits about ye then there's not much to fear.

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:55 pm
Owner's Name: magnadearel
Participating Soquili: Kyrstallos 5/5
Link to Teepee: teepee

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions? "Chill? Surely you are mistaken!" The mer tossed his head with amusement, "I assure you the ocean waters are still quite warm. Why don't you come take a swim?"

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time? "The ocean is bountiful and has plenty to offer no matter the season. In fact some delicacies are only available this time of year. Would you like to try one?"

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time?[b]Have you started stockpiling any resources to help last you through the winter?[b/] "I have everything my sister and I could need."

Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why? "Any time is good for me. I'm happy to be a mer."

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear? "Erm, what is this word, snow? Fascinating. Frozen water falling from the sky?" He tilts his head thinking. "The closest thing I can think of is those floating hunks of ice. Icebergs I think they're called."

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive? "I've done well enough so far I think. Guess I'll find out if I'm not!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:39 pm
Owner's Name: Lady Aria Starstone
Participating Soquili: Miroqi (1/5)
Link to Teepee: Here

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions?
"I am not the strongest, perhaps, in body, but I have the strength of spirit to do this. I survived the attack of a Walker, with the help of my friends and dearest family. I can survive Winter with them too, for my greatest strength is in those I love."

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time?
"I begin to stockpile foods, things I can use to keep warm, and other such things that can be stored early in the season, so yes, I should think so." He winks at his questioner.

Have you started stockpiling any resources to help last you through the winter?
"... As I said, I began early in the season. So yes. Yes I have."

Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why?
"I... would say it is neither a particularly lucky or unlucky season? It just is a season."

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear?
"I am afraid of Bearwalkers, not snow. A bearwalker IN the snow, however, would be terrifying, as it would probably have an advantage... Hooves are not very conducive to maneuvers on the slippery surfaces snow creates."

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive?
"... I believe so. I intend to be wary of unfamiliar animals, of course."

*OPTIONAL* Do you like being able to enter multiple Soquili for bonus stats? Why/why not?
Yes, it's nice! If I don't get a chance to RP a particular pony for some reason, it gives me a chance to still stat them a bit. <3

*OPTIONAL* Do you prefer the standard 2% boost to one stat, or do you like the 1% boost to all stats more? Or would you prefer a mix of the two instead? Both are fine with me. Whichever is easiest for you, really!

*OPTIONAL* Do you have any other feedback you want to share (relating to either bonus stats or just the stat system in general)? N/A  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:46 pm
Participating Soquili: Chromatos (2/5)

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions?
"I will, for I must have the strength to lead my herd from the coldest times, to the warmest. If I do not have that strength, I should not be leading them."

"I have made sure my Traders have been requesting more blankets, and other such useful things for the winter this year. We are just getting started, after all, so we must prepare well."

"Beyond the extras we have traded for, we have also arranged stockpiles of supplies in various places along our trade routes. Enough to last us, should we get snowed in, for a time."

"I would like to think so! Tea is especially comforting on a cold winter's night, so people are more inclined to buy our wonderful wares!"

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear?
"Winter holds no fears for me. It is a season of beauty, whether snowy or not."

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive?
"Myself, and my herd! I would never let my wits slip when so many depend on me!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:04 pm
Participating Soquili: Kaimana (3/5)

"I will be strong enough, though I really hate when the waters start to get cold, and the ice above freezes over. Then, my little Moana and I find places that are a bit deeper, when we can, to hide from the frigid temperatures."

"I... don't think I have much to do? Seaweeds are still around in the winter, even if, perhaps, they aren't as abundant. It isn't like the land dwellers, from what I have gathered. But to the amount I need, yes I think I will...?"

"As much as I feel is needed... Sometimes I wish I was a full Nixie, then I could have hidden storage on land, in one of the sea caves that have no access from above, but have places where the water doesn't reach..."

"Yes, yes of course! I found my dear son Opihi in Winter, it must be lucky."

"I have no contact with snow at all! If it falls on the ocean, it becomes water, quickly. Over the rivers and streams, it's on the ice, or melts. I really have no opinion on snow whatsoever."

"I do not think Winter is any more dangerous then any other season under the waves, but my wits are sharp enough."

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:08 pm
Participating Soquili: Roshahan (4/5)

"As long as I am not a fool, I believe so, yes."

"I think so. I certainly have done all I feel I can do."

He snorts, and bobs his head. "Only a fool of a pony would not! I have, of course."

"Winter is... winter is good. It brought me to find my brother, who I had sought for some time. I believe I have luck for the winter."

"Snow just is. I have no feelings one way or the other on it, unless it comes to walking on it. I'd rather avoid it when I can, on that level. I just don't need a broken wing."

"Yes. Yes they are."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:13 pm
Participating Soquili: Sunsinger

"I do! I have the strength of my heart and my happiness in the world to keep me warm and alive!"

"Yes, I have been careful to prepare. I do not wish a surprise! I am still new to this part of the world, after all."

"As much as a traveler who is seeking a place she does not yet know can, really. I hope to find my way to my cousins before winter is over."

"Can't really say, to be honest. I guess it could be, but I don't have anything to show it one way or the other."

"I like snow! It's pretty, and fluffy! As long as I have somewhere to retreat, after, to get warm and dry, snow's fun!"

Her face goes all serious. "I hope so. I like to think that my traveling in these lands, and meeting strangers, has sharpened my wits."

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:58 pm
Owner's Name: Deejaye
Participating Soquili: Shikoba
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694585

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions? Shikoba snorted. "I'm not 'strong' by any means, but a little cold won't harm me," he said. "Besides...I'm used to all kinds of weather, so this shouldn't bother me."

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time? He motioned his head downwards, towards the warm scarf the was wrapped around his neck. "Plenty prepared already," he said, smirking.

Have you started stockpiling any resources to help last you through the winter? His cheeks turned a little red, getting embarassed. "I'm...a bit of a hoarder.... So I have plenty of things, I guess," he said, looking away shyly.

Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why? He frowned. "Not that I can think of," he said. "Never really gave it any thought, though."

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear? "What? What's scary about a little snow? Snow isn't scary," he huffed. "Some just need to grow a pair or something."

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive? "I have lots of experience of going around in the snow, so not a big deal - It wouldn't bother me," he said smugly.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:20 pm
Participating Soquili: Minali (4/5)

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions? The small seathi frowned. "I don't think I ever really notice the cold? Because I guess I just adjust to the change in weather as it changes so... I don't even realize when it's winter. Unless the water's top freezes over, though that doesn't happen often."

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time? The seathi shrugged. "No preparation is needed," she said. "As long as the water doesn't freeze over, I should be fine. And if that happens, I'm sure my daughter Asha has something we can use to break the ice."

Have you started stockpiling any resources to help last you through the winter? "My resources aren't really affected by the weather but nice try and trying to stump me," she replied, giggling softly.

Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why? "Luck... Hm. Can't say so... Meeting my love was my luckiest moment, and it wasn't winter during then, so afraid not," she replied, smiling happily. "And having my children... Those were all at different times, so no, winter is not really 'lucky' for me. But not unlucky either."

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear? "Snow is so beautiful," the seathi said, her eyes going wide with excitement. "I...wish I could play in it or something. Just get a chance to experience it."

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive? The seathi raised a brow. "Why, of course. A parents' wits are the sharpest, as my father used to tell me."

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:28 pm
Participating Soquili: Vernandi (5/5)

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions? "Gotta say, I hate the cold. It's insufferable! But I can tough it out, as long as I have my friend, Bud," he said. Right on cue, a small black and pink mouse poked its head out from Vernandi's shoulder and squeaked happily.

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time? "Prepared...Well, I guess so?" he frowned and tilted his head. "Might just be me, but I swear my fetlocks and tail grow out like some kind of winter coat during this time, so it keeps me warmer," he replied, smirking.

Have you started stockpiling any resources to help last you through the winter? "Eh, me and Bud gather something here and there..." Vernandi said, trailing off. The mouse squeaked something to Vernandi, causing the stallion to grin. "Bud said she's got enough cheese to last her a year, so there's that."

Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why? "Lucky? Hmm, well, it does get the ladies shivering, eager for some nice, strong, tall stallion such as mysellf to cuddle up to...." The mouse squeaked and shook her head ferociously. The wind-cery frowned. "Bud said that I can't say that until it's actually happened."

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear? "I hate the cold, and snow is a byproduct of the cold, so I hate snow too. Pretty sound logic, huh?" he said, laughing. "Snow isn't really something I'm afraid of. I mean, I guess there's snow storms but... Eh."

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive? "My wits are sharp as a blade!" he said cheerfully. "Just gotta make sure I keep my eyes open and stay awake and nothin' bad can happen, right?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:19 pm
Owner's Name: ProphetOfProfit
Participating Soquili: Votif Chandelle
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=23391707#344991893

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions? she let's out a slightly unnerving giggle and replies "of course. I have the strength to weather anything."

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time? "I m fairly certain I have everything if I don't I'll just take it from someone else."

Not particularly but I know people who have . . . And they are t prepared for me.

Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why? fairly . . . Unless the snow is too deep.

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear? I enjoy it for the most part but I suppose an avalanche could be scary.

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive? that's not the only thing that's sharp *wink*

*OPTIONAL* Do you like being able to enter multiple Soquili for bonus stats? Why/why not? YES because I don't remember to do this every month.

*OPTIONAL* Do you prefer the standard 2% boost to one stat, or do you like the 1% boost to all stats more? Or would you prefer a mix of the two instead? mix please

*OPTIONAL* Do you have any other feedback you want to share (relating to either bonus stats or just the stat system in general)? nope you are doing great.  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:23 pm
Participating Soquili: Regalia
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=23391707#344991893

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions? I have shelter plenty of food and no shortage of beautiful companions to keep me warm.

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time? "the sounds cliche but darling I was born ready. Thanks to my pumpkin patch and this lovely abandoned church I have food and shelter a plenty."

Certainly a variety of gourds but mostly pumpkins.

Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why? definitely! Who could resist a snuggle with me. Winter chill just makes it more enticing.

The snow is beautiful I love how clean it looks

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive? I like to imagine so, this isn't my first radio.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:29 pm
Participating Soquili: Arcadeamiss

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions? Laughing heartily he simply replies "strength" it's then you notice he is rather well equipped In that area.

He shrugs still smiling and replies "I guess I am as prepared as I can be for someone who's on the move."

"I can't really carry anything with me so no. "

"It's harsh so unless you count lucky to survive it I would say no more than average"

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear? "I enjoy it because I love to run through it it is an amazing work out."

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive? he just winks and smiles wryly. "Trust me I'm good. Now I must be going."

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 am
November questions are now closed! Thank you all for your wonderful feedback <3 I will work my way through it and set up a new bonus stat system for the new year :3

For now, we have another month with a 1% boost to all stats!

[b]Owner's Name:[/b]
[b]Participating Soquili:[/b] (Note that for this month you can enter UP TO FIVE SOQ, but must fill in a separate form for each!)
[b]Link to Teepee:[/b]

[b]Could you beat a reindeer in a reindeer race through the snow? (If you're an aquatic, you'll have to stick some antlers onto a seal and pretend)[/b]

[b]This season is the season of giving. Do you have any reasons you feel particularly fortunate this year?[/b]

[b]If you found two foals cowering out in the cold being hounded by a predator, would you have the courage to protect them?[/b]

[b]How long could you last in a mince pie eating contest? Do you have the stamina to beat everyone else?[/b]

[b]The winter season can be rough. How do you gather the strength to persevere through it?[/b]

[b]Do you have any clever advice for other people during this month?[/b]

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces