Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:17 pm
Lucia shook a little and began to whimper please that they never be parted again. That she go with him wherever he went. "I can't live without you." She was so scared, so traumatized by what had happened when the car stopped and her grandfather tried to help them out she clung to her mate tighter kicking out at her grandfather until he stopped touching her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:24 pm
Francis sighed and picked Lucy up onto his back. "Darleeng, shhh now. Calm down." He was beginning to worry about her mental health. If she was traumatized too much, he wouldn't be able to get her back out as easily as he wanted.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:32 pm
Lucia hugging him best she could. She knew the school was watching them having heard or felt the explosion. They wanted to come and offer support but watched how Luce had reacted to her grand father and thought it best to keep their distance.

Her grandparents hung back deciding to deliver the presents and stay with the couple the night to make sure they were okay. From the look of all the students and teachers Lucia and Francis were much loved by them. And that made Tabitha happy. Her granddaughter was finally making friends, fitting in somewhere. Good.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:34 pm
Francis, knowing Lucy needed some time away from everyone, carried her back to their room. He nodded at those he passed with a solemn smile. Why her? Why didn't it be anyone else? Was it his fault? Was he being with her the cause of everything? He didn't know, but it sure felt like it.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:44 pm
Luce remembered the classes she had attended. They'd constantly said that the Glowing Gentry were dangerous and had to be killed. She had a few Gentry in her family. None of them glowing. Was it jealousy? Was it fear? Or maybe. . . Maybe it was the serial killer!!! Oh god.

Once they were back in their apartments Luce slipped off France's back but still held him close. "What if it was the serial killer?" She asked after a while. "What if someone in my family is killing off our kind all over the world? Or is having other's do it? I'm just glad you're safe."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:01 pm
Francis gave a long thought to that. He turned and took her by her shoulders, looking into her eyes with concern. "Even eef eet ees, I am protecting you and all zhose you care for. No matter what." Then he shook her shoulders a bit, emphasizing how serious he was. "I love you, and eef somezhing 'appened to you... I don't know what I'd do.."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:23 pm
Lucia nodded. "I love you too." She hiccuped keeping eye contact. Of course she was never leaving the apartment without him again. But. . . he didn't need to to that part of her plan any time soon.

"We have your presents unpacked sweetie." Tabitha said with a soft smile. "Don't worry. They're not explosive-" Lucia gave a little whine as she started crying again. "Oh dear. . . bad choice of words."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:29 pm
Francis sighed and sat down where he was, pulling her down into his lap. "Darleeng." She just had to use that word. This was going to take time. "Darleeng, let's open your presents tomorrow, shall we?" He asked with a smile as if it was never said to begin with.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:34 pm
Lucia gave a little whimper and snuggled close nodding her head.

"We'll leave you too it." John said dragging his wife with him closing the door behind them. Luce just snuggled against Francis. Some of his hair had escaped the ribbon. Blushing softly she lifted her hand and played with one of the escaped strands of hair. The odd tear would roll down her cheek but she wasn't sobbing any more.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:46 pm
Francis pet her head softly and smiled. "You like my 'air a lot, don't you, ma cher?" He wanted to keep her right in that position, but she'd have to move eventually, at least to bed. "Let me know when you're ready for presents or 'eart therapy as promised, mon amour."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:49 pm
Luce smiled small and brushed her fingers against his cheek. "Heart Therapy~" She whispered. "Bath with you first though." She mewed holding him close. Maybe heart therapy and a bath. That would be spoiling her though. Ah~ She wanted to be spoiled at this moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:31 pm
"Zen some 'eart therapy and a bath~" Francis smiled and picked her up again, taking her to their bedroom. She would be spoiled; seeing how she deserved it. "Now, do you want moi to undress you after I prepare zhe water or weel you?" He asked, winking suggestively.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:48 pm
Lucia smiled a little more. She bit her lip her smile turning into a grin. "I like it when you touch me." She whispered stepping out of her shoes. She'd wait for him though. Wait for him to run the bath while she removed the make up on her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:50 am
"I know you do~" Francis smiled, glad she was beginning to show signs of feeling better. "I'll be right back, ma cher.~" He pressed a kiss to her lips and off he went to prepare their bathwater for the two of them.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:54 am
Lucia kissed him back giving a little mew of distress taking a few steps toward the bathroom but stopped and continued to remove her make up. Her hands kept shaking though. She knew she was still in shock. But any Prima Donna worth her salt could control her emotions around others. Once her make up was off she pushed the shoes out of the way and waited at the threshold of the bathroom watching Francis work her bottom lip between her teeth.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games