Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:46 pm
"Did you really do what I think you did?" Lykas asked as he carried part of Kaya's weight.

"Uh huh......" Kaya groaned in response as he forced his legs to move, each step a crashing stomp against the floor.

"You've put a lot of thought into this, right? No chance you might ever change your mind?" Odd asked from Kaya's other side.

Kaya shook his head, with great difficulty at the moment. "None whatsoever.... But...."

"But what?"

"Oh, Arceus, he's having second thoughts....."

"I need....." Kaya groaned as he was lowered onto the couch. "A key! I don't have one of my own!" The now shorter hybrid groaned, looking up with the saddest pouty face either of his friends could ever recall having seen. Sora, the newly created Klefki hybrid's Klefki, rushed over and, despite his every instinct screaming at him to not do so, removed one of his own keys and offered it to his 'father".

Kaya smiled softly at his partner, though the look in his eyes was lost beneath his helmet at this point. "Thanks, Sora, but that's yours. I need to find one for myself...."

'You know....I've heard stories of the royal treasury containing a few....uh....'Items of interest'." Lykas brought up. "We could help you get in, I think. Unless you want to do it on your own."

"No! They're mine and you can't have them!" Kaya growled low in his throat for a moment until he snapped to his senses a few seconds later.

"What was that about?!" Odd asked, stomping forward and glaring the older man in the eye, through his helmet. "He was just offering to help but if you want to be like that, then fine! Go get your stupid little keys by yourself and we'll leave you alone."

Odd grabbed Lykas' arm and dragged the Jellicent boy off to the kitchen at this point, leaving their still-recovering friend to do so on his own.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:00 pm
Popping up from behind the couch, Leslie stared at the newly created Hybrid with an analytic eye before finally speaking. "Keys? That's your thing? Whatver floats your boat, but even that's weird by this place's standards.....wait, are you a Klefki hybrid?" Leslie rambled on with, sitting on the back of the couch with a lazy stretch before silently motioning Lacuna forward to prepare for an attack if necessary.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:07 pm
Kaya slowly turned his head to look at the girl sitting on the back on the couch. Movement was still proving difficult to him with his new weight issues and this was the biggest proof to him.

"I am....." He responded with, unsure how else to. He eyed the girl up and down from beneath his helmet, the blacked out lenses through which he looked making this impossible to see from outside it. "What gave it away?" He asked after a moment. He'd caught sight of himself in a mirror along the way here and wondered if it was the keyhole on his chest, visible above the low-cut collar of the shirt he currently wore, the thin ring of steel connecting his shoulderblades or the "helmet that was growing out of his face and bore the Pokemon-in-question's trademark "horn" that resembled the teeth of a key.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:25 pm
Lifting her hand up to the horn on his helmet before giving it a soft flick, Leslie deemed now the time to answer. "Well, that certainly gave a good hint to that, along with the key obsession. You really aren't as mysterious as you might like to think with this look, I hope you realize." Her comments would direct and likely blunt, a likely choice on her part due to somewhat of a love/hate relationship with hybrids from the year they had been there. Preventing herself from regressing to that memory, she kept a cure smile on her face as she adjusted her position on the couch to allow Kaya to more easily see the blonde haired girl.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:37 pm
"No mystery intended." Kaya replied with a grin, this visible below his helmet. "I just wasn't expecting a change quite like this." Though he had to admit, he wasn't quite sure exactly what he was expecting, given the nature of hybridization and how it affected people differently.

"Don't I know you?" He asked after a moment. "You ran around with that red haired guy that was always crashing into stuff before we split up, right?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:13 pm
"What change were expecting? Keys for teeth and an iron ring through your head?" Leslie exasperatedly retorted with, staring in minor disbelief at the question's raw strangeness and general lack if necessity for it. Why would you even try to think of combining a human and a Pokemon causing a little change instead of what has occurred nearly every time.

Realizing the other question hadn't been answered, Leslie gave a small cough before responding. "That's me. Although I'm trying to do some stuff on my own now. I'd skip straight to hybridization for greater allowance on that but I still like to have Reno around and I think if I did that without thinking right now, it might end up being weird. I dunno. But why did you become a hybrid, especially a Klefki one?" After rambling on again on her random subject of the day, Leslie directed the question with a raised voice, hoping to give it some emphasis.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:16 pm
"I dunno....Something like Lykas, I guess. He just turned blue and grew some tribal tattoo stuff. Oh and his ponytails are prehensile....." He honestly wasn't sure what he expected, even when he really gave it thought, it wasn't something that had ever cemented itself into his mind.

"Why did I become a hybrid?" He asked after a moment. It was a good question. Especially for him. No, he hadn't really given much consideration to the reason for it but there had to be some kind of subconscious reason, even if he couldn't actively pinpoint it. Though deep down, he knew why. He simply wasn't willing to say it. His family had been talking about coming here to Kalos and he was certain that he would have to be ready to stop them. The Rayvn family were mostly members of Team Rocket, the 'mafia' that originated in the Kanto region's Celadon City and if they were coming here, there couldn't be anything good that could come of it. "I needed the power to protect my friends and any means to that end is acceptable." He finally spoke, attempting to simplify his reasoning without going into too much detail.

He also knew that, as he was, he wasn't much help. This way, he would be able to gain power of his own right alongside his team, both Snagem and his Pokemon partners. "As for why Klefki....I'm not sure. I thought a lot about it over the past year and, in spit of it all, I couldn't find myself connecting with any Pokemon I thought about more than my own Klefki. Besides, I was kinda limiting myself to Grass-types and Fairy-types and I don't think I'd make a good souffle or a gogo dancer...." He admitted in reference to Slurpuff and Aromatisse, two Fairy-types he intended to avoid if possible.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:28 pm
The day after Sub had chatted with Darts down in the training room, Sub had done some thinking of his own. The past year he had largely been focused on the team's greater goal, so much that he had mostly neglected himself. Sure, he did do that one thing but he felt like something was missing, just wasn't sure what it was.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:14 pm
SubonicXP
The day after Sub had chatted with Darts down in the training room, Sub had done some thinking of his own. The past year he had largely been focused on the team's greater goal, so much that he had mostly neglected himself. Sure, he did do that one thing but he felt like something was missing, just wasn't sure what it was.
Sooner or later, Amaranth would find her way over to where Sub was, noticing that he looked to be deep in thought. "Is... is something up?" She asked as she approached, "You look like something's on your mind."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:15 pm
Ren and Kasumi had been playing the video games in the main area when Kasumi started craving a slurpee. They finished their game and headed to the Slurpee machine, which they found was empty.

"I wonder where people put the refills" Kasumi commented.

"This box came today" Ren slid it across the counter to Kasumi, since it did have one of her alias names on it.

"Oh, already? It didn't take them long to send me this bubble gum flavored mix." Kasumi opened the box and put in the item, then got herself a pink bubble bum flavored Slurpee and they went back into the main area.  

Kasumi of Vientown

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:35 pm
Looking to Kaya as he spoke, Leslie saw that her question, although simple, had been something not truly considered before. Watching him as the thoughts raced through his head, Leslie began to form her own questions. Would she become a hybrid? If she did, what would her own reasons be? Would she be able to live with herself after all of this? Continuing her listening to Kaya, she found herself at least thinking the idea might be a good idea. "Well, ya never know. Could have worked out better with a different one." she quipped, looking to the man with a curious grin.

Looking around the main lobby, Reno began to wonder what new slice of hell was gonna appear today. Seeing Amaranth wander by, he began to follow her in an effort to find some source of entertainment.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:52 pm
"Hm? Oh, hey Amaranth." Sub replied slowly to Amaranth. "It's okay, I'm just-" Before he could say anything else a shrieking quacking sound could be heard echoing through out the room, causing Sub to jump. "There it is!" He shouted, pushing Amaranth to the side as he jumped on the couch and began to dart his eyes around the room, searching for the source of the sound. "Did you hear that!? Tell me you heard that unholy beast! Where is he!?" He continued to shout.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kasumi of Vientown

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:55 pm
SubonicXP
"Hm? Oh, hey Amaranth." Sub replied slowly to Amaranth. "It's okay, I'm just-" Before he could say anything else a shrieking quacking sound could be heard echoing through out the room, causing Sub to jump. "There it is!" He shouted, pushing Amaranth to the side as he jumped on the couch and began to dart his eyes around the room, searching for the source of the sound. "Did you hear that!? Tell me you heard that unholy beast! Where is he!?" He continued to shout.
Ren and Kasumi were holding pink slurpee's as they looked at Sub.

"Yeah, we heard that" Ren agreed "What was that racket?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:20 pm
Looking into the room with a sharp eye, Reno attempted to locate the noisy...thing that sat in Sub's room while creeping his arm straight to get his stashed Pokeball into his hand and attack whatever was in there.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:26 pm
SubonicXP
"Huh? There what is- Sub!" Not expecting the sudden push, Amaranth found herself on the floor instead. "Where is what? I heard it, but I'm confused now..."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games