Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Taste of Italy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:23 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

██████████████████████████████

Being tied down, never to realize his dreams of researching, was a frightening thought. He had wanted to avoid love because of it and with Vixen's story of heartbreak he had become terrified of the thought of falling for someone else. Yet, here they were, standing in the street, near tears once more as they tried to sort out their emotions. What a sight the two of them must be! If it were any other situation Sahar would be embarrassed about making such a scene in public, but right now, all he could think about was Vixen, about how her clumsy confession cause warmth to spread throughout his chest.

He was still nervous but he was no longer unsure; Sahar was hopelessly in love with Vixen. The tension that had slowly built up around them was starting to recede and he couldn't help but smile as she joined in his laughter. "You-You ran! That do-does not seem like wanting to be with someone!" He accused as another bout of laughter overtook him. Honestly! Even after all of the heartbreak and confusion, he still thought that in that moment she was precious. There was no denying the truth anymore. Now that his feels were out in the open Sahar didn't understand why he had been so afraid.

The fact that Vixen had used him initially, as a substitution of her lost love, still hurt, and he was surprised that he wasn't angry at her for it. Perhaps once they had both calmed down they could have a talk about that. That could wait, however, because the next moment the brunet was running to him. Sahar dropped his umbrella to wrap his arms around her when she leaped into his arms, the djinn not falling but having to place a foot back to brace himself from the impact. It was enough to knock the air out of him for a moment, but he barely noticed, too wrapped up in the warmth of Vixen and her scent that wrapped around him.

Sahar felt tears well up again as the force of how dearly he missed her hit him again and without realizing it he began to press kisses to her cheek. "I forgive you- I love you- I know- I know you were afraid, I was too and I am sorry for hurting you on the beach. I was too stupid to admit to myself how I felt-" Before he didn't know what to say, yet now there was so much he wasn't sure where to begin. So many words filled his mind and tumbled out of his mouth until she pulled away from him to cup his cheeks in an all too familiar fashion. Then, when Sahar saw her eyes, bright, golden, and wet with tears it was all wiped away again.

His heart swelled in his chest and his hold on her tightened briefly as a kiss was pressed to his lips and suddenly he was gripped with uncertainty again as a single thought resurfaced. "Vixen, do you see me for me?" He asked, eyes pleading for the truth, just to be certain. Sahar didn't think he could stand to get his hopes up for them only to learn that the fox was still thought of her previous lover when she looked at him. The scar left by the loss of her ex was great, it had to be for Vixen to still mourn him, but maybe Sahar could help take some of that pain away. Maybe there was hope for them, as timid as they both were when it came to love.

>>>>> I have: $836.75 // I love: Vixen // I am: overjoyed, anxious. <<<<<

[[Ooc:
]]

yo punny nut
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:54 am
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand, and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

And there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling flustered and nervous. || I'm speaking to Sahar. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for Sahar.

Vixen was craddled up within his arms, and she’d grip onto the fabric of his shirt, desperately holding onto him, desperately seeking the comfort he had always showered her with. She buried her face into his shoulder, listening to his heartbeat, and the laughter that soon rumbled within his chest. The fox had always thought his voice had been a melodic tune, resonating like a sweet melody within her ears. She huffed when he spoke, chuckling at the way his lips curved when he smiles, at the way his eyes glistened when he laughs, the way his shoulder shook. All those little things she came to adore so much, only made her fall in love with him all over again. Her fingers gently grazed the skin upon his cheek, gently ran across the dark crescents formed from the lack of sleep. She didn’t laugh, nor did she counter his remark about how she had ran off. Instead, she’d smile, allowing her hands to settle upon his shoulders while he held her within the confinements of his arms. ”I-.. I was afraid of losing this..” she ran her index finger against the corner of his lips while she inhaled sharply, ”You had tears running down your cheeks.. and I was scared. I was terrified of how I had hurt you-.. S-So I ran..” she tore her gaze away from his when a sense of guilt settled within her chest. She should have stayed, but she knew if she had, she’d spout hurtful words, and she’d probably hurt him more than she had. What would have happened then? Surely.. he wouldn’t be holding her like this if that were the case.

Laughter escaped her lips when he pressed kisses against her cheeks, and she’d feel the numbness spread across her body, the rapid beating of her heart against her chest, the way she found her strength giving out in her legs when his lips touched her skin. Her ears flickered, and her tails swayed behind her, though they were quite tensed. His words had hurt back then, how he had refused himself of romanticizing the fox, how he so abruptly denied his emotions, but that was alright. The words he said, the way he held her, kissed her cheek, the way his hold around her tightened when she had pressed her lips against his, it had all made up for it. Her fingers came to tangle within his blonde locks, running her fingers along his ruffled tresses while she admired the beauty of his golden brown orbs, despite glistening with unshed tears. ”It.. It’s okay.. Really..” answered the fox, while she planted another kiss upon his jawline.

Did she see him for who he was? Her hands lowered, and she’d pull back ever so slightly while her gaze remained downcast. His eyes were pleading for the truth, and she felt her guilt resurface when she gazed within the depths of his golden brown orbs. She fell silent, and a soft sigh escaped her lips, out of nervousness, out of anxiety, she didn’t know. All she knew, was that he deserved the truth, that he deserved honesty. She fell silent. Her ears drooped, and her tails no longer swayed. She’d remain quiet, refusing to look at him, as if she had doubted her own feelings, but that was not the case. Long moments passed, and she finally allowed her gaze to meet his, golden orbs entranced by a pair of golden-brown. Has his eyes always been this enchanting? ”I.. don’t know..” she paused, ”I don’t know how to explain what I feel.. I just- I feel so much.. It’s so.. overwhelming..” she rephrased. Did she have the right words to express her emotions? She didn’t, but even so, Vixen still wanted to get her message across, still wanted him to understand her emotions. Her hands reached for his, intertwining her fingers with his, feeling the warmth his palm had spread to each corners of her entire being, loving the way she’d feel a numbing electric pulse through her body with just a brief touch of his. She hummed, gazing intently into his eyes that were seeking answers. They were filled with doubt, anxiety, yet she thought they looked just as beautiful.

”I feel weird around you.. Y-Your smile.. Just the sight of it gives me butterflies in my stomach. I felt self conscious around you.. Nervous.. Tensed.. but when I meet your gaze, every worry I have seemed to have melted away..” Vixen pressed her forehead against his, ”I love the way you brighten up when you speak of your new discoveries.. I love the way you’d flush and shy away from my teasings.. I love how you’d tighten your grip whenever I reached for your hands.. The way you laugh, the way the little things would catch your attention.. The way you cared, despite how much I’ve let you down. I love you, for how you loved me when I was all but a mess..” the fox brushed her nose against his, letting out a soft chuckle while she felt warmth creep up upon her cheeks. ”I miss him. More than anything in this world. I still think of him, I still get lost in thought.. I still weep and mourn his passing.. but I do know, that what I felt for you.. They’re real. I love you for who you are, the way I am when I’m with you. I love the touch of your skin against mine, the flowery fragrance you carry. Would you back away from me, if I told you that you’ve plagued not only my thoughts, but my dreams, as well..?”

She pulled her hands away from his, letting it rest upon his neck, yet she did not back away. She didn’t want to. However, if he were to doubt her, if he were to choose to not believe her words, she’d relinquish her hold of him. That was okay, she thought. She would be fine, whatever he chose to do. Her fingers trembled nervously, nervous over an honest confession she hasn’t spoken in many centuries. ”..I love you, Sahar. I really do.. I don’t know when.. or how.. b-but.. I do know this--” she tip-toed, planting a kiss upon his forehead, the bridge of his nose, beneath his eyes, his cheek, his jawline. Vixen pulled away, her cheeks cherry red from embarrassment while her hands cupped his cheeks, and she’d press her lips against his, over and over again. One could tell how desperate and eager she wished for him to understand. ”But we’ll be okay, won’t we..? Tell me we’d be okay..”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

SoujiAtsumi

PUMMMY

Trash

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:38 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

The sound of her laughter was music to Sahar's ears. He thought he would never hear it again. Never hold her in his arms, never see her eyes shine brighter than the sun as she gazed at him. Yet here they were, admitting their fears and apologizing to one another. The scent of wild grass wrapped around him during their embrace and he felt himself relax more than he had in a long while. It was tempting to drag Vixen home with him so they could cuddle in bed and get some much-needed sleep, yet at the same time he didn't want to move, the djinn afraid that it might shatter the moment, that he might wake up to find it was all a dream. A faint tremor ran through Sahar when he felt fingers in his hair, his eyes fluttering closed for a moment as he enjoyed the gentle feeling of them running through the strands.

How could he have been so foolish as to try and deny this? Soft lips pressed against his jaw and he felt like crying again. The thought of losing this, this closeness with Vixen, after having received it was frightening, but the question had to be asked. Sahar didn't think he could bear it to be strung along only to be left heartbroken again months later. Her silence was anything but comforting and he had to bite his lip to keep from pressing her. Her eyes and tails drooped along with his heart, yet he didn't pull away, his arms still firm around her as he waited. Sahar knew she wouldn't run though, not when she looked up into his eyes, her own glazing slightly as if she were entranced. So, he would just have to wait.

The answer wasn't what he expected, in fact, he wasn't quite sure what to make of it. So he waited again, for Vixen to properly sort out what she wanted to say. When her hand searched out his own he allowed her to take it, squeezing it encouragingly as a pleasant warmth that was becoming all too familiar spread throughout his chest. Then, the words he longed to hear were being said, Vixen's thoughts mirroring his own. The worry faded from his expression as he rested his forehead against the fox's, his eyes softening as he listened to her honeyed words. "You are blushing." He couldn't help but mutter adoringly, ignoring the heat that rose to his own face in response. "I would never shy away from you, not when I have the same thoughts. For months it seems I can think of nothing but you. Your coy looks and teasing words, the way you fluster so easily when I tease you in return and how your tails wrap around us when we are in private. I love the way your eyes light up, brighter than the sun when you get excited and the sight of you sleeping so peacefully next to me. I could listen to you for days as you talk about your secret areas." He returned her words in kind, his heart finally at ease now that the truth was out in the open. Vixen had loved her past companion deeply, there was no replacing him or the pain she felt. There was no point in denying her the right to mourn her lost love, however, Sahar could be there to help her through it.

When her hands slipped up to rest at his neck he cupped her face gently, in turn, thumbs lightly brushing against her flushed cheeks. She still looked pale, but it was good to see color return to her face. Sahar's eyes slipped closed as she pressed kisses against his face; his forehead, the bridge of his nose, beneath his eyes, everywhere. Was this what it was like to be loved? To feel surrounded by warmth and feel such adoration for another person? She kissed him again and again and the djinn returned each one, only pausing at her question. He opened his eyes to gaze at her, waiting for her to meet his eyes before speaking. "It might take a bit of time, but yes, I think we will be just fine." He murmured, pressing a reassuring kiss to her head. There was still trepidation between them over love, but once they worked passed it, he truly believed they would be all right. Raheem once told him that a relationship couldn't last with work from both sides, without compromise and understanding, it would seem he would be putting his father's words to the test.

"I do not know what may await us, however, I do know that I love you, Vixen. I will not leave you without a fight."

>>>>> I have: $836.75 // I love: Vixen // I am: overjoyed, hopefull. <<<<<

[[Ooc:
]]

yo punny nut
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:03 am
x
x
x
x
{ Two Week Time Skip }

мσиםαч, αρяιℓ ⑨тн
םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑧③
( ⑥ мσитнs, ② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:24 am
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsukiko DuboisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Bored [ Location ] Taste of Italy
[ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] Mm..I think someone is cute is all. [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture

"Where Words Fail, Music Speaks."

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

Theme Song-Everybody's Fool

xxxx Tsuki had lost her job briefly, but getting it back was a breeze. She was a good worker after all. Not that she wanted to work there much. She needed a change. However, bills and such had to be paid. Also, the break had been needed anyway because of the depression and emptiness that had taken over her again. However, as soon as she stepped out of her house, the mask went back on. She couldn't bother anyone with her problems...she didn't have that right.

Making her way into work, she gave her usual soft smile, appearing happy and positive as she greeted everyone. First things first...check to see if I have any tables. So just like that, Tsuki went to work.

OOC: Short post sorry

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

a small bee"

Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:14 pm

Emilia von Kaiserxxxxxx.
                                                                                Vampire

Emilia sat at a table watching everyone around her. She had a cup of tea but it sat untouched and cold. She could not drink it without a bit of blood in it. So she had only bought it to appease the policy of the store. There was one waitress who intrigued her. She had just arrived and the first thing that could be said about the girl, she was hiding behind a mask. Well, it seemed like it to Emilia, there was no guarantee that was true. Call it a girls intuition, or the fact that she had been around for a very very long time. She would probably come to check on Emilia's table. Not knowing that she not planning on ordering anything else. This place did remind her of home. The Holy Roman Empire did consist of Italy as well. Italy was here original home. She had not been back there since she left, however. She could never convince herself to go, deciding to let the past stay in the past."Iam non reverti voles." She spoke to herself in Latin and continued her observation of the waitress.

O.O.C: No problem

Money: $1000

The_Little_Rabbit

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:12 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsukiko DuboisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Bored [ Location ] Taste of Italy
[ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] Mm..I think someone is cute is all. [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture

"Where Words Fail, Music Speaks."

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

Theme Song-Everybody's Fool

xxxx While checking on the tables, she observed the room around her. It wasn't too busy at the moment. Which was good for the female. She had started to take an interest in learning how to bake and cook more. Maybe she could help out or change from being a waitress. Not that she disliked the job. Just a little change. While grabbing waters and such for her tables, she had paused slightly at the sound of Latin. What...I haven't heard that language used in so long. It's practically a lost language. In a way anyway. Latin evolved into other languages like Spanish and Portuguese. Italian was a bit a part of it as well I believe. I wonder... Tsuki had started to walk again, quickly giving the orders to the waiting table's and giving a smile before looking around to see if she could perhaps find where the voice came from.

Her eyes landed on a silver haired female with dark ruby eyes. Or so she assumed as one of the girl's eyes were covered in a bandage. It seemed a bit odd. Tsuki's nose twitched slightly. There was a faint familiar smell about her too. She was rather beautiful as well.
Maybe there? Although i would have to approach either way...since it's part of my job Realizing that the girl was indeed sitting at one of the table's she waitresses, already seeing tea in her hand. She wondered if the girl needed anything else. It would be rude to ignore her table and let another employee handle it. So she made her way to the table.

Once to the table, She gave a somewhat apologetic smiled as she spoke.
"Te dare veniam pro me mora. Benvenuti nel Gusto d'Italia. C'è qualcosa che ti posso ottenere?" Tsuki had quickly corrected herself, having started in Latin due to having heard it faintly before. She had no idea where the voice had even come from. Nor did she know if the girl knew Italian. But this was an Italian restaurant. If she didn't, Tsuki would speak in whatever language the girl might know. She had studied quite a few after all throughout the years she lived.

OOC: Latin surprised ~ Lemme know if I need to write translation

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

a small bee"

Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:00 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, αρяιℓ ③0тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②0④
( ⑥ мσитнs, ②③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:37 pm
    User Image
    User Image
                                                User Image
                                              • || Wearing ||LocationTaste of Italy || Company everyone in the restaurant || Song None at the moment || Wallet $164.00 (after the grocery errand last week) || Bank $825.00 ||
                                                chatty chat "talky talk" 'thinky think'

Those two weeks have been sweet with Xander always there to shower her with so much affection that she ended feeling giddy all around, but now, it was time for a reprieve especially with her new job as the chef. Many customers have been raving for her way of cooking the recipes that were available in the menu; the recipes were actually under the discretion of the manager and it was her job to recreate them as much as she could so that they would stay delicious while adhering to the sanitary standards. Because Solaris' hair had been cut short, it was easier for the hair to be bunched up into the net for additional hygienic practices, under the toque hat that she had to wear also as part of the uniform. Right now, she was just done with the finishing touches for the two plates of ravioli that was ordered by one of the tables and she was calling out one of the waiters to have it served as soon as possible.

The next order to be focused was the fettuccine carbonara, so she went on boiling the freshly made pasta that was kneaded by hand and pressed flat by machine while putting on some finishing touches on the carbonara sauce. Of course, she would have to taste to make some additional adjustments, utilizing a clean and separate tasting spoon for that reason. Solaris had to cook three plates' worth of pasta since that was the order requested by another table.

Quote:

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:05 pm
User Image

Xander & Isaac Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Location - Taste of Italy
Company - No one
Mood -
OOC -

Ice is my life engraved in my DNA by blood and love

User Image

--Enter--

Xander & Isaac step into the restaurant laughing as they talked "I'm telling you Isaac it was so adorable when Solaris acts like that like a little song bird" Xander spoke while a Isaac asked for a table for two from the hostess then they were guided to a charming booth "yes Xander you told me is before and I also saw it with your vacation photos with your lover along the videos as well which were quite charming" Isaac spoke truthfully as the two noble sons were given their menus as they looked through the menu for their lunch selection.

User Image

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:57 pm
    User Image
    User Image
                                                User Image
                                              • || Wearing ||LocationTaste of Italy || Company everyone in the restaurant || Song None at the moment || Wallet $164.00 (after the grocery errand last week) || Bank $825.00 ||

With the noises of the active establishment circling all around her, all Solaris could focus was making sure that the food would be cooked well, having to check on the clock and even communicating with the waiters on how long the food would be finished before serving. In fact, while she had the gut feeling that her future husband would be coming by to check on her working at some point, she was unaware that Isaac would drop by to come in as well to have the fill of food. No, that distraction should not hinder her from doing what she had to do; she was able to have the pasta cooked for that specific table that was not occupied by those two and the sauce was poured together with the finishing garnishes. After having the plates cleaned, a waiter was asked to serve the plates right away. The chef then went on to see how many tickets she had to focus next; there were only two tickets left since business day was on a steady pace at the moment.

Taking a deep breath, she would even have to cook more pasta, all fettuccine, though one table was with tomato sauce and the other was with carbonara. Once those two would be done, then Solaris would finally take a small reprieve. Plus, the baker had to serve the dessert for those two tables as well, so the trays would be a bit more heavy for the waiters to carry later on.

Quote:

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:40 pm
User Image

Xander & Isaac Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Company - No one
Mood -
OOC -

User Image

Xander & Isaac laugh as they spoke to each other then placed their order two non meat entrees with a glass of wine each to their waitress whom blushed seeing them, Isaac looks over at the waitress smiling "My brother is taken madame...I how ever I'm not sure at the moment" Isaac said honestly while kissing the waitresses hand winking at her seductively as the brothers watched their server head to the kitchen. Xander looks at Isaac "always a womanizing charmer Isaac usually you are only be seductive when spying what is wrong?" Xander asked genuinely curious as Isaac shrugs his shoulders slightly "You know our dearly beloved parents are planning a pile of suitors for me and no doubt it's father's doing since you and Anthony are taken rightfully so that leaves me the only Ice brother bachelor so if I must be settled in a loveless engagement and marriage then I'll live the way I wish til then" Isaac spoke truthfully as he played with his pendant as his own light blue eyes darken with no emotion at all.

User Image

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:57 pm
    User Image
    User Image
                                                User Image
                                              • || Wearing ||LocationTaste of Italy || Company everyone in the restaurant || Song None at the moment || Wallet $164.00 || Bank $825.00 ||

After the pasta was done being cooked, she then added the designated sauces to the correct plates before cleaning them up and placing them on the trays. Once they were whisked away to be served, it was finally her turn to cook up the Ice family order, though because of the noise outside, Solaris couldn't hear what the two were talking about. No biggie, she would ask them later once her shift was over for the day; Monday was definitely a whole-day shift for her meaning she would go home late at 7 to 8 P.M. depending on how packed up the restaurant would be. It was brutal indeed, but she needed the extra cash in her bank account, so she had to deal with it.

It took her 10 minutes before the order was done for both Xander and Isaac and she asked one of the waitresses to serve it to them. And there, there was another ticket that she had to fill in; Solaris would be stuck in that place for a long while.

Quote:

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:57 pm
User Image

Xander & Isaac Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Company - No one
Mood -
OOC -

User Image

Xander & Isaac once they got their lunch and drinks the brothers ate in silence as they finished their meals, Isaac took hold of his wine glass holding it up "a toast to my brothers your both truly lucky to be with those whom cherish every moment with you" Isaac spoke truthfully then drank a bit of the wine while Xander looked around then at his brother "alright Isaac you need to talk to me what's wrong with you?" Xander spoke in serious voice he only used when he meant something was serious questioned. Isaac scoffs lightly as he sets his glass down "you really want to know fine I hate that you, Cassandra and Anthony are so happy and in love that honestly it makes me sick mentally, physically and emotionally drained. God you and everyone are so dense at times that you all don't notice that sometimes I wish I could just go completely insane and go rogue just like Sarina did." Isaac spoke honestly as Xander's eyes widened at Isaac's words as he begins looking at Isaac's pendant seeing a speck of black coloring on Isaac's light blue gem that held a small piece of his little brother's soul "Isaac you know that we love you we're family, Anthony still looks up at you and I while Cassie and you always had fun with your spying..." Xander was cut off as wine was tossed in his face thus making Xander wipe his eyes seeing Isaac was glaring at him. Isaac's face held nothing but pure rage and unstable emotions as he reached over pulling Xander towards his face "Oh my dear brother you truly don't know what you do at times to me. I grew up in your shadow for years in school, hunter academy and even now you get everything you could have wanted yet no matter how much I try I am always in the darkness of your god damn legacy as a son, a hunter and even in love..." Isaac thought of Corbin as his fist tightened around Xander's shirt in heartbreak along with anger "You, Anthony along with Cassie are always the lucky ones of the family every time and I've had enough!" Isaac yelled at Xander before shoving his Elder brother onto the the booth and put his half of payment for lunch onto the table before walking away from the booth only to look back at Xander with his red irises "Congratulations Xander and if you want to be safe don't even visit me for a day or two" Isaac spoke coldly as he walked out of the restaurant thus leaving Xander with his thoughts.

User Image

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:18 pm
    User Image
    User Image
                                                User Image
                                              • || Wearing ||LocationTaste of Italy || Company everyone in the restaurant || Song None at the moment || Wallet $164.00 || Bank $825.00 ||

The fallen angel had to include the bread sticks as the appetizers alongside the pasta, hence once she was done cooking the dishes, there were three garlic bread sticks on each plate to be served first before the spaghetti would come by next. But before the waiter was about to serve the sticks to the table that asked, there was screaming and there were collective gasps and shouts from the other customers who were about to enjoy the food but were disturbed by Isaac's rage and envy. That was when Solaris gripped the spatula a bit too tightly; her brother-in-law was having the moody episodes again, but sadly, it was at the wrong time, and it was in front of everyone at the restaurant. The poor janitor would end up having to clean up the mess left behind after Isaac was long gone, heading back home to vent out.

No, she shouldn't let that disturb her; she still had to focus on her duty as the chef of the Italian restaurant or the food would be burnt. The fallen angel wished she could help but right now, her hands were tied.

(OOC: Oh well, time for Corbin to confess ASAP, even if I originally intend to do that on the next day change because I'm busy.)

Quote:

Smexi-hexi123

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games