Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:39 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

Arion was able to bring down the fever, but he didnt know how long it would last like this. He was also having a small issue with his control, it was taking a little longer than he would have liked, it was also taking it a little more of an effort than usual.
When he was finally able to bring it down, he able to take in a deep breath, and tried to take a step back, but he shuffled back more than anything.
He was happy that he was able to get Caleb to feel better, and when he asked if he was okay, it took him a while to actually process what the young human had said.
"Do not worry about me Caleb, I will be fine" he replied giving him a small smile. Lucky him, at that time, Bowen had returned with the medicine.
As Bowen approached the bed, Arion helped Caleb get up in a sitting position.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:21 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Caleb looked at his master, concerned thqt something was wrong, especially so when the man denied that anything was bothering him. He felt himself become cooler he didnt feel as hot as before. When he was helped to sit up he looked at Arion then at Bowen as he took the medicine and drank a little of it. When it was about half gone he looked up "But are you sure Master Arion?"

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:30 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion and Bowen watched Caleb, making sure that the young lad took the medicine, but when Caleb asked Arion once more if he was sure. At this, Arion lifted a brow at Caleb "Yes, I can manage" he said with a nod, but Bowen, looked at Arion, wondering what it was that Caleb meant, what was Arion sure about?
Arion could feel Bowen burning stare, but he didnt look at him, right now, his focus was on Caleb, and Bowens should be too.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:57 am
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb decided to drop it after this he looked down with a nod and continued to drink his medicine. If nothing else he had a feeling Bowen would question the master further and it was better if he did that then himself right now. When he was finished drinking he sighed a little from the reliefe and closed his eyes he was feeling drained and so he started to get up off the bed. "Thank you for helping me Master Arion...I'll give you back your bed so you can sleep."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:34 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"You are welcome" Arion said with a nod and looked over at Bowen "Make sure he gets enough rest" Arion ordered helping Caleb out of the bed, but after this, he wasnt sleepy.
Bowen looked at Arion good and hard when he told him to look after Caleb, behind his stare was a 'we're not done' glare.
Walking to Caleb he wrapped an arm around him, getting ready to help him out of the room, he would be coming back for Arion once he knew Caleb had settled in, or down.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:06 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb didn't argue when Bowen assisted him out of the room. Once they had gotten to the bottomm of the stari's though he looked at him. "I have it from here Sir Bowen I feel a lot better now thank you." He started to pull away from the man walking for the servents quarters, he went slow but he was managing well enough on his own.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:17 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Back in his room, Arion had gone to the bathroom, to take a shower, even though it was still early for him, he knew that he wouldnt be going back to sleep any time soon,so he might as well, get ready. But Caleb was right in worrying, Arion was indeed feeling bad, weak actually, he was surprised that he had managed to bring down Calebs fever at all.

"Are you sure?" Bowen asked looking down at Caleb. He did have a job, to look after him, but if Caleb was feeling better, it meant that he could go check up on Arion, and see what was wrong.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:26 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb looked back and nodded. "I'm sure Sir Bowen." at this point he was feeling a lot better but he was concerned for the master and wondered if he was ill, he hoped it wasnt because of him. He had seen Master Arion bring down ones fever a lot faster then that so it made him wonder, but he wasnt going to pest him about it, not after the stunt he pulled in the last couple of day's.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:04 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen nodded and let Caleb walk on his own "Very well, make sure you take it easy" Bowen said looking down at Caleb before turning around and marched bck up to Arions room, and didnt bother knocking, what he walked in on, was an undressed Arion who was getting ready to jump into a shower.
"Wh-" Arion didnt get a chance to finish his question.
Bowen marched up to the male and smacked a hand on Arions forehead tacking in his temperature, and glared when he noticed it was shockingly cold. Too cold for his kind.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:10 am
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb nodded and waited tell he heard Bowen turn around then he watched him then sighing he continued to his destination, he was too weak to follow even though he had wanted to. He walked by a window and by now noticed that the storm from that night had stilled and it was slowly turing to day the sky was getting brighter, the sun was going to rise very soon.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:56 pm
align=center]User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen didnt let Arion argue, he picked him up, threw him over his shoulder and stomped out of Arions room.
"What are you doing?" Arion asked, even though his voice sounded tired, it still had an authoritive sound to it.
"You need to sit in fire" Bowen stated marching out of the room, going to the stone, underground hall, were the biggest fireplace was.
Though Arion
was not bothered by nudity at all, he was old enough to actually be quiet comfortable with it, none of the workers had seen his scare covered body, only Bowen, and until recently, Kamen.
"You are going to scare the others" Arion said, pushing at Bowens arm for him to drop him.
"Me? You are the one that is sick" Bowen shot back walking down the hall to the stair case.
"Put me down" Arion growled out.
Bowen didnt bother to respond, he continued walking.
"Bowen. Dammit put me down!" Arion said, but still nothing from Bowen.
The man just continued carrying Arion like a sack of potatoes.
The way they were right now, showed a glimpse of how they really were, of how they were in the past, their relationship was more of brothers than Master and servant, always was, and apparently it will always be so.
"Dammit Bowen! I said down!" Aroin growled out.
"IS that an order?" Bowen ask looking over at Arion in the face. Arion glared at him, because they both knew he hated ordering others, even if he was the MAster of the mansion.
"Seeing and this is even more proof something is wrong, you would have been able to get free on your own by now" Bowen said, getting a small curse from Arion.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:58 am
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen groand a little bit, he was sleeping lightly but he heard voices and slowly he opened his eyes and looked around. It took him a moment to comprehend who was speaking and then he blinked when he noticed it was Master Arion and Sir Bowen. Sitting up he lightly rubbed his eyes and yawned and slowly shuffled to the door and opened it and poked his head out, just in time to see Bowen carrying Arion down the hall. It took him a moment to register the fact that Arion was nude and it made his face blsh and he looked at the floor, by then he could hear the conversation better and he blinked. Biting his lip he walked out of the room and followed speeding up so he could catch up with them. "Sir Bown, is Master Arion alright?" he asked the butler, trying not to look at Arion's nudity, it was already obvious he was blushing.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:19 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion heard Kamen approach them. And he heard the question he had asked Bowen.
"Well good morning young Kamen" Bowen greeted with a smile.
"Do not worry about me Kamen, I will be fine" Arion said, trying to keep his voice level, he didnt want to let Kamen think he was mad at him.
"No...he wont" Bowen said glaring at Arion "Not unless he gets his a** into a firepit" Bowen said, not joking at all.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:25 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"Good Morning Sir Bowen, Master Arion."Kamen said looking at each as he said their names he blinked though and looked at Arion not only concerned but horrified that he was taking this so lightly, he looked at Bowen again. "Do you need help?" he asked

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:02 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen smiled at Kamen, "I got it, thank you young Kamen" Bowen replied still smiling and the dragon, on his shoulder Arion commented something inaudible.
"Put me down" Arion said once more, but he already knew he wasnt going to get anywhere with it.
"Not until youre better, otherwise, you will continue like nothing is wrong, until youre on the ground coughing up your lunges" Bowen said with a huff, and Arion knew he was right. Aroin grumbled something once more, he didnt see what the issues was, he felt fine, more or less.

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games